Chapter 33

When You Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Seohyun, I think you should go home, Jessica will be worried,” Kyuhyun said while him, Seohyun, and the Lee family alone with Tiffany and Taeyeon was sitting at Eunhyuk’s house.

“Sica unnie…she changed…she’s lying, she’s just hurting herself more,” Seohyun cried.

“Seohyun, where are you going to stay?” Taeyeon asked.

“I don’t want to run away, I just want Sica unnie to have time,” Seohyun said.

“You can stay here,” Eunhyuk offered.

“Oppa…” Sunny called.

“Yeah, besides Tiffany is your cousin, she can help you…I will sleep with Eunhyuk hyung and you can take my room,” Donghae said.

“I don’t want to bother you though,” Seohyun said.

“Then go home,” Kyuhyun said.

“Why don’t you go home?” Seohyun asked angrily.

“Seohyun…” everyone muttered.

“You’re not helping, you’re just making my head hurt more,” Seohyun cried.

“Whatever you want then,” Kyuhyun got up angrily and slammed the door.

“Mood swing?” Eunhyuk asked confusedly.

“I think it’s part of the thing…” Taeyeon answered.

“Unnies, my head hurts,” Seohyun said.

“Seohyun, don’t get over emotional…you need to rest,” Sunny said.

“You can’t have an attack again,” Tiffany cried.

“M-Medicine,” Seohyun reached for her medicine in her backpack but it wasn’t there.

“Medicine isn’t good, just sleep and drink some water,” Donghae told her.

“N-Ne,” Seohyun agreed.

“Go sleep in my room,” Tiffany offered and took her to the room.

“Will she be okay without the medicine?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sometimes the medicine just makes it worse,” Eunhyuk said.

“Oppa, what do we do now?” Sunny asked.

“Jessica hates us, Kyuhyun is mad…drama right after another,” Donghae said.

“For now, we just have to go with the flow,” Eunhyuk suggested.

“Ne,” the group agreed.

~A Week and a Half Later (Autumn)

Taeyeon and Leeteuk were friends again, while Jessica stayed away from the group. Sunny and Sungmin were also friends, and Eunhyuk cancelled the dance completion between him and Hyoyeon…more like the both of them didn’t show up. Tiffany was staying away from Siwon, but he didn’t approach her as much, knowing that she was having trouble and seeing her weaker than usual. Yuri and Yesung were still awkward with each other, while Sooyoung talked to Ryeowook frequently about problems about Seohyun. Sooyoung told Siwon about Seohyun, everyone knew but Kyuhyun. Yoona and Kibum were closer, and spent most of their time together. Kyuhyun left the group and went to go sit with his ex, Victoria. Everyone knows it was because of Seohyun, but no one could help him.

“Taeyeon,” Leeteuk smiled.

“Hello,” Taeyeon greeted.

“Is Seohyun okay?” Leeteuk asked.

“She’s fine now, but her medicine, we can’t find it anywhere,” Taeyeon said.

“Maybe she misplaced it, it can’t be lost,” Leeteuk said.

“I know, she says she needs it,” Taeyeon told him.

“She looks perfectly fine,” Leeteuk said while looking at Seohyun open her locker.

“We can’t have her being over emotional…but Fany said she’s been studying over night,” Taeyeon said worriedly.

“She’s Seohyun, and you know we have to give her a normal life,” Leeteuk told Taeyeon.

“I know…I believe she will be healthy,” Taeyeon smiled.

“That’s my Taeyeon,” Leeteuk smiled and held her hand.

“I’m not yours,” Taeyeon pouted.

“Yet…” Leeteuk smiled evilly.

“Aish, stay away, it’s only October,” Taeyeon said.

“Don’t you need me to protect you when Halloween comes?” Leeteuk asked.

“You’re the one that’s scared of everything,” Taeyeon laughed and walked off.

“Not I’m not!!” Leeteuk yelled.

 

 “I’m so tired,” Tiffany said while plopping down in a seat in an empty classroom.

“H-Hey,” a voice said and sat down.

“Siwon…I’m not in the mood for you,” Tiffany told him.

“I know, I know about Seohyun,” Siwon told her.

“That’s not the problem anymore, but okay,” Tiffany said.

“I’m sorry,” Siwon told her.

“It’s not worth it though Siwon…I don’t want you to be like that. If you want to be with your friends then go ahead, don’t put me in the picture,” Tiffany said.

“It’s not like any of them will accept me,” Siwon said.

“I don’t know why I’m helping you,” Tiffany faced him. “Look, Ryeowook is your best friend, you’re his best friend…All of you are best friends…and I know how it feels to have someone missing from the group,” Tiffany breathed.

“Tiffany…I’m doing this because of you,” Siwon said.

“Me? You know I can’t forgive you,” Tiffany said.

“I know, but I also know you don’t want to see me anymore,” Siwon told her.

“Siwon, the past is the past, it’s the feelings that matter, I’m not mad anymore,” Tiffany shook her head.

“Really?” Siwon asked.

“But that doesn’t mean we can be close,” Tiffany told him.

“Limits…” Siwon muttered.

“The incident happened almost half a year ago,” Tiffany started. “We don’t know if Sica will ever come back to us, we don’t know if Hyoyeon will ever forgive Eunhyuk, we don’t know what will happen, I’m stress,” she said.

“I’m sorry, if I didn’t use you,” Siwon said.

“Then, we would have probably never met these wonderful people…sometimes mistakes makes things better,” Tiffany told him.

“Can we be friends again?” Siwon asked.

“Fresh new start…no lies?” Tiffany asked.

“No misunderstandings?” Siwon asked.

“Of course,” Tiffany smiled and the two shook hands.

“It’s nice to be back,” Siwon smiled.

 

“Ryeowook!! Get over here!” Sooyoung yelled while standing at a locker.

“What now?” Ryeowook asked.

“Look,” Sooyoung pointed towards Tiffany and Siwon.

“Let’s go say hi,” Ryeowook said.

“Are you crazy? Don’t ruin their moment!!” Sooyoung scolded.

“Then what are we going to do…spy on them?” Ryeowook asked.

“That’s what we’re doing,” Sooyoung said.

“This is boring,” Ryeowook pouted.

“Well to bad, deal with it,” Sooyoung said.

“So apparently, you think you’re the queen now?” Ryeowook asked.

“No, I just think I’m taller than you,” Sooyoung smiled.

“Don’t make me slam your head against the locker!!” Ryeowook shouted.

“Just be quiet,” Sooyoung said.

 

 

“Look at that, looks like Tiffany forgave Siwon,” Yuri smiled and walked in the halls.

“Singing…singing….keep on…I’m such a loser,” she heard someone muttered.

“Yesung,” she said to herself but kept listening to what he was saying.

“I wonder where the guys are…” Yesung said.

“He’s boring,” Yuri thought.

“Dumb Taeyang,” she heard him muttered.

“Taeyang?” Yuri thought.

“Flirting with Yuri…if it wasn’t for him everything would be perfect…well actually if the girl didn’t make out with me then this wouldn’t have happened, Yuri and I could have been together up until now,” Yesung said. “That’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter