Chapter 14

When You Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What time is it?” Sungmin asked as he looked at his watch. He was so happy he had a room to himself for the rest of the week and a half. It was 8 a.m. “Why am I up so early?” Sungmin was still confused with how the rooms were arranged, so he got up and looked around the house

After looking around, he realized that everyone was still asleep so he went back to his room half asleep to take a nap.

 

“Finally morning,” Sunny yawned. She looked up at the ceiling and turned her body on the bed. When she turned around she saw a hand under her head. “What the,” She looked to her right and saw Sungmin lying on her bed. “YAH!!!!” she yelled while hitting him.

“Mwoh?” Sungmin asked. “Is it breakfast?”

“What are you doing on my bed?!!” Sunny screamed. Sungmin was finally awake and looked at Sunny.

“What are you doing?” Sungmin asked.

“THIS IS MY ROOM!” Sunny yelled. “GET OUT!!!”

“I-I didn’t mean t-to!” Sungmin stuttered.

“Why do you always go in my room?!!” Sunny yelled.

“I-I thought it was m-my room,” Sungmin said.

“GET OUT BEFORE I CALL MY OPPAS IN HERE!!!” Sunny yelled and kicked him off the bed.

“I’m sorry,” Sungmin apologized.

“GET OUT!!!” Sunny yelled and threw a pillow at him.

“I’m leaving…I’m sorry!” Sungmin repeated.

“Leave me alone!!” Sunny said and pushed Sungmin out and locked the door. “BABO!!”

“Sunny listen to me!!” Sungmin said while banging on the door.

“You’re doing all this on purpose!!” Sunny yelled. Sungmin knocked on the door but she kept on ignoring him.

“I’m sorry,” Sungmin said. He started walking away. “Aish Lee Sungmin!! You’re just making it worst!” 

 

“Aish!!!” Yuri yelled making Yoona wake up.

“Unnie!” Yoona complained.

“Mianhe,” Yuri apologized. “I couldn’t sleep the whole night!!”

“Why?” Yoona asked.

“Because, of Yesung!!” Yuri yelled.

“Unnie, stop yelling!” Yoona complained and covered her head with her pillow.

“Kim Yesung!!! Just tell me already!!” Yuri shouted.

“What do you want him to tell you?” Yoona asked.

“Who he likes,” Yuri sighed.

“Mwoh? Kim Yesung likes a girl…but he’s a player,” Yoona said as she sat up.

“But he changed…ever since he liked her he got nicer, sweeter, and caring. He doesn’t joke around with girls anymore. He’s more serious…and he’s will to change for her, and give up everything just for her…” Yuri said while smiling at the ceiling. Yoona slowly moved and sat on Yuri’s bed.

“Unnie…what are you smiling for?” Yoona asked.

“What a lucky girl…” Yuri whispered.

“Unnie…do you…” Yoona got cut off.

“NO!! I don’t!!” Yuri sat up.

“But…you’re smiling..and this doesn’t sound like you..” Yoona said.

“YAH!!! Kim Yesung and me?!?!” Yuri laughed.

“Unnie…” Yoona muttered.

“Are you crazy? I will never like Yesung!” Yuri laughed.

“I’m just a player, a jerk, and a fool to you…Kwon Yuri,” Yesung said and walked away.

 

“You are a great dancer,” Eunhyuk said in his dreams.

“Well thank you,” Donghae said while laying on his bed.

“We should dance together more often,” Eunhyuk muttered.

“We don’t even dance together,” Donghae said while getting up.

“We danced together last night,” Eunhyuk whispered while rolling on the bed.

“No we didn’t,” Donghae said.

“In the dance studio last night..Then I taught you that dance move,” Eunhyuk smiled.

“What dance move?! You never taught me anything!!” Donghae yelled.

“Then you tripped and fell and you ankle was injured and I helped you,” Eunhyuk said.

“What are you talking about?” Donghae asked.

“You were so beautiful when you were dancing…three years…three years is a long time you know? My heart is yours…forever,” Eunhyuk dreamt.

“Who are you talking about?” Donghae asked.

“H..” Eunhyuk fell of the bed. “Aish!! What happened?”

“You were dreaming about someone dancing…you were talking too,” Donghae told him.

“Did I say anything?!” Eunhyuk asked.

“The person is dancer and is pretty when they dance..something about three years you were about to say something but you fell off the bed,” Donghae said.

“Good,” Eunhyuk sighed.

“Who is it?!” Donghae asked.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!!” Eunhyuk said while getting up.

“Yeah you do!!” Donghae said. “Who is she?!”

“Your mom!!” Eunhyuk yelled and ran to the restroom.

“YAH WE HAVE THE SAME MOM!!!” Donghae yelled while banging on the door. Eunhyuk opened the door making Donghae lose his balance, Eunhyuk quickly moved back and let Donghae fall flat on his face.

“And you!!” Eunhyuk said and kicked Donghae.

“Hyung!! I didn’t do anything!!” Donghae argued and received a punch in the face.

“Yeah you did!! I told you stop messing around with girls and what are you doing with Jessica?!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“We’re in a relationship!” Donghae yelled.

“A fake one!” Eunhyuk shouted. “It doesn’t matter, you should respect her!!”

“Hyung!! We are together I have the rights to do anything to her,” Donghae told Eunhyuk and received a slap in the face.

“Are you a disgrace?!?! How many times do I have to say that it is a fake relationship so don’t take advantage of her!!!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“Fine!!” Donghae agreed.

“If you touch her without her permission, and I hear about it…you’re going to live with aunt…arrasso?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Ne,” Donghae answered.

“I’m serious this time!” Eunhyuk said.

“I GET IT!” Donghae yelled.

“You rude kid,” Eunhyuk said while slapping Donghae’s head with his slipper. “Now leave me alone!” Eunhyuk turned around and was heading to the restroom until Donghae grabbed him by the leg.

“YOU’RE MEAN HYUNG!!!” Donghae said.

“Aish!!!” Eunhyuk yelled and kicked Donghae off. “Why?! WHY?! WHYYYYYY?!?!?!?!”

“Hyung…mianhe…I didn’t know you were going to get mad at me,” Donghae apologized.

“THEN QUIT CHASING GIRLS AND GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!!!!!” Eunhyuk yelled and punched Donghae.

“I’m on vacation!!” Donghae yelled.

“I’m on vacation too!!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“Who’s the girl?!?!” Donghae asked again.

“That’s like as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter