Chapter 6

When You Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Classroom Set-Up

Teacher

 

Leeteuk/Taeyeon                                      Yesung/Yuri                               Sungmin/Sunny

Eunhyuk/Hyoyeon                                     Donghae/Jessica                     Siwon/Tiffany

Ryeowook/Sooyoung                               Kibum/Yoona                             Kyuhyun/Seohyun

“Okay class, you may turn in your work now, if you are finish,” the teacher said. Kyuhyun and Seohyun immediately stood up at the same time making the whole class turn their attention towards them. “Come on, bring your papers up here, and then you will have free time till lunch,”

“Hey….” Kyuhyun called Seohyun. “Pstttt,”

“What?” Seohyun asked while looking out the window.

“I need someone to talk to, I’m bored,” Kyuhyun said.

“Why don’t you talk to Siwon,” Seohyun replied.

“He will get caught if he turns around,” Kyuhyun said.

“Sorry I’m too dumb to know that,” Seohyun stated.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Nothing, I’m just saying that I’m too dumb to know that, aren’t you smart enough to know that?” Seohyun asked.

“So now you’re calling me dumb?” Kyuhyun asked angrily.

“No, I just think you don’t have any common sense,” Seohyun replied.

“I guess I was right about you then!” Kyuhyun said angrily.

 

“Thank you, Taeyeon,” the teacher said. Taeyeon returned to her seat after turning in her work, she returned to her seat.

“You finish?” Leeteuk asked.

“What does it look like?” Taeyeon asked rudely.

“Sorry...what did I do to you? Why are you so mad at me?” Leeteuk asked.

“Who said I was mad at you?” Taeyeon said.

“I can tell…” Leeteuk answered.

“Okay…” Taeyeon said trying to die out the conversation.

“Will you talk to me? Why can’t we just have a real conversation?” Leeteuk asked angrily.

“I don’t know…you tell me,” Taeyeon said.

“Everyone in this classroom is acting exactly the same and it is annoying me!” Leeteuk said a little louder.

“You’re annoying me,” Taeyeon said calmly.

“I don’t know why everybody thinks I’m changing! Look at you! You changed!” Leeteuk yelled softly.

“Like I said this morning, think whatever you want to think,” Taeyeon told him.

“Taeyeon, you are a really bad best friend,” Leeteuk said.

“I can be your best friend…but you have to know something…you’re not my best friend, you’re not even my friend, so leave me alone,” Taeyeon stated.

“How can you be my best friend but I’m not yours? Then what’s the point of you being my best friend?” Leeteuk asked.

“Exactly,” Taeyeon said.

“Out of all the people, I have to be the one you all hate right?” Leeteuk asked.

“We didn’t choose who to hate, you made us hate you,” Taeyeon replied.

“If it wasn’t for your childish friends then this would have never happened,” Leeteuk said.

“Don’t talk about my friends. You’re friends were the ones that decided to hang out with us so just shut your mouth,” Taeyeon argued.

“How can you choose them over me?” Leeteuk asked.

“How can you choose a girl over your best friends?” Taeyeon asked back.

 

“Yoona…wake up…you have to finish your work,” Kibum said.

“N-ne?” Yoona asked.

“Wake up,” Kibum said.

“Who is it?” Yoona asked.

“It’s Kibum,” Kibum answered.

“Kibum…you’re here?” Yoona asked.

“She’s probably dreaming…” Kibum said.

“Kibum, remember when we talked a long time ago?” Yoona asked.

“When?” Kibum whispered.

“Like 2 or 3 years ago…we bumped in the hallway!” Yoona whispered.

“What about it?” Kibum asked.

“Ever since then, I been…” Yoona started, but her head fell off her hand. “What happened?”

“Nothing, you were dreaming and was talking about bumping into me 2 or 3 years ago,” Kibum explained.

“Did I say anything else?” Yoona panicked.

“No,” Kibum answered.

“Oh…Good…that was close,” Yoona whispered to herself.

“Finish your work or else you can’t eat lunch,” Kibum suggested.

“No! I like lunch,” Yoona said and started working as fast as she could,”

 

“Finally finish,” Yesung said

“Finish what? Finish doing your work or daydreaming?” Yuri asked.

“My work,” Yesung said.

“Wow, you actually do your work! What kind of work? Making out with girls or breaking their hearts?” Yuri asked.

“My school work! Why do you keep judging me?” Yesung asked angrily.

“It’s the truth though,” Yuri said.

“Have you ever thought that I can change?” Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter