Chapter 18

When You Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Everyone go hide behind a bush,” Leeteuk demanded.

“We’re going,” Eunhyuk replied. The boys hid behind and in the bushes with their water guns and water balloons in their hands.

“I feel like screaming with joy,” Ryeowook said.

“I can’t wait to see their reaction,” Donghae added.

“What if they cry?” Siwon asked.

“Then too bad for them,” Kyuhyun answered.

“They will be so scared!!” Kibum exclaimed.

“Way more scared then us when they scared us,” Yesung said.

“Be quiet, they might come any time now,” Sungmin demanded.

The boys quietly waited then they finally saw the swimming tubes heading their way, when it reached the lake, they threw their water balloon, but no one was on them.

“Where are they?” the boys asked while peeking

“RIGHT HERE!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the girls screamed in each guys ears.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the guys screamed and dropped their water guns. The girls quickly pushed them and they dropped in the lake still screaming. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” the girls started throwing water balloons and shooting water them.

“STOP!!!!!!!!!!” the guys yelled.

“Did you get all?” Taeyeon asked.

“It’s all right here,” Jessica said while holding the camera.

“And pictures are on here,” Sunny laughed.

“It was all on automatic,” Tiffany smiled.

“Look at their faces!” Hyoyeon laughed.

“It looks like their eyes are going to fall out,” Yuri laughed along.

“Were they singing opera before they fell in?” Sooyoung asked.

“They scream like girls,” Yoona said.

“It was mean…but fun,” Seohyun giggled.

“THAT’S NOT FUNNY!!!” the guys yelled while getting up from the lake.

“YEAH IT IS!!” the girls yelled.

“GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!” the guys yelled as they ran after the girls. The girls were running away from the boys laughing and paying tag.

 

“I’m going to get you!!” Leeteuk yelled while chasing Taeyeon. He picked Taeyeon up.

“Yah! Let me go!” Taeyeon shouted.

“Okay!” Leeteuk agreed and threw her in the lake.

“I didn’t mean it like that!!” Taeyeon pouted.

“Too late!” Leeteuk laughed.

“Come here!!” Taeyeon said while trying to drown Leeteuk.

“Let go of me!” Leeteuk said while his head went in and out of the water.

“It’s called pay back!” Taeyeon told him.

“Pay back?! Watch this,” Leeteuk said and threw Taeyeon in the air.

“You’re mean,” Taeyeon said and swam away.

“Hey Taeyeon!! I have cupcakes!!” Leeteuk said. Taeyeon quickly swam back to him but his phone rang. “Wait…”

“Okay,” Taeyeon said happily.

“Sunye…” Leeteuk said.

“The girls are calling me,” Taeyeon said and swam away.

 

“No one ever hurts Lee Donghae!!” Donghae yelled while grabbing Jessica’s wrist.

“Yah! Let go!” Jessica yelled.

“Never!!” Donghae said while dragging her to the lake. They were at the edge of the lake but Jessica wouldn’t let go.

“I’m going to hold on to you the whole day,” Jessica told him.

“Fine, might as well go to a romantic place together,” Donghae said. He pulled Jessica with him but then she didn’t want to go, so she kept standing on the edge of the lake. “Come on baby,” Donghae said.

“No!!” Jessica yelled and bit Donghae’s hand. Right when she bit it, Donghae let go of her and screamed in pain, and Jessica fell into the lake.

“OWWWWWWWW!!!” Donghae yelled.

“I’m wet!!” Jessica cried.

“It’s your fault for biting me!!” Donghae argued. He quickly jumped in the pool and grabbed Jessica.

“I’m going to bite you again!!” Jessica threatened.

“Look you left a mark!!” Donghae yelled.

“So?!” Jessica shouted.

“So!! Kiss it!!” Donghae demanded.

“No!!” Jessica screamed in disgust.

“Now!” Donghae said.

“Never!!” Jessica quickly swam away. Donghae grabbed her legs and hugged her.

“My hand is hurting,” Donghae whined. Jessica was about to kiss it until.

“YAH DONGHAE, REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU?!?!” Eunhyuk yelled and threw a water balloon at his head.

“There swim away princess,” Donghae said and let her go.

“Thank you Eunhyuk!!” Jessica thanked.

“You will kiss it later though,” Donghae winked and gave her an air kiss.

“Why me!?!” Jessica screamed.

 

“YAH DONGHAE, REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU THIS MORNING?!?!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“Donghae is so weird,” Hyoyeon said while standing near the lake.

“I told him not to take advantage of her,” Eunhyuk said. Hyoyeon started running towards the lake but stopped suddenly.

“You’re not going to push me…right?” Hyoyeon asked while staring Eunhyuk down.

“Of course not,” Eunhyuk smiled. Right when Hyoyeon turned around he pushed her.

“HEY!!!” Hyoyeon yelled.

“I didn’t push you!” Eunhyuk lied.

“Yes you did Lee Eunhyuk!!” Hyoyeon yelled.

“I’m not Eunhyuk…he’s over there,” Eunhyuk pointed.

“I’m going to!!” Hyoyeon started.

“You can do whatever!! I’m going to run away!” Eunhyuk yelled and ran away with Hyoyeon chasing him.

 

“It’s cold!!” Tiffany squealed.

“Get use to it!” Siwon told her.

“All the memories are coming back,” Tiffany smiled.

“Yeah..it’s funny,” Siwon said.

“It’s cool how everything in the past is all happening again,” Tiffany smiled.

“What?” Siwon asked.

“You know..we use to go swimming, shopping, picnic, and did everything together,” Tiffany explained.

“What’s your point?” Siwon asked.

“That the past is replaying,” Tiffany said.

“So…everything in the past is going to start all over again?” Siwon asked.

“I guess so,” Tiffany smiled.

“The good stuff…right?” Siwon asked.

“Depends on what fate chooses,” Tiffany said and swam towards the girls that were calling her.

 

“Girls are evil,” Yesung said.

“No we’re not!” Yuri argued.

“Yeah you are!! Now when I think about it, I don’t know why I liked girls so much,” Yesung said.

“Nothing’s wrong with girls!!” Yuri said.

“Yes…they’re evil and too smart,” Yesung told her.

“Too smart? Or it’s just because you’re too dumb,” Yuri laughed.

“Rude,” Yesung stuck his tongue out.

“Keep your tongue in your mouth…I don’t know want to know how many girls you kissed with that tongue,” Yuri said.

“That was the past!!” Yesung yelled.

“I’m kidding!!” Yuri said.

“Revenge Yuri!!!” Yesung yelled as Yuri swam away.

 

“Since most of the girls got pushed into the water I’m going to change it,” Sooyoung smiled evilly.

“Yah! What are you smiling at..you look like a clown,” Ryeowook told her.

“Mwoh?!” Sooyoung yelled as she got closer to Ryeowook.

“W-What are you doing?” Ryeowook asked while backing up towards the lake.

“Nothing,” Sooyoung said and stopped when they got to the lake.

“HAHA you think that you can push me into the lake..in your dreams!” Ryeowook said.

“You will regret what you’re saying!!” Sooyoung yelled.

“What?!” Ryeowook shouted and grabbed Sooyoung’s wrist.

“Oppa oppapapapa!!” Sooyoung said and with her type of aegyo.

“What the!!” Ryeowook yelled and fell in the water because of shock.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter