Chapter 4

When You Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was lunch time, and everyone was hungry from the long day.

“Seohyun, so how is your first day so far?” Taeyeon asked.

“Are you seriously asking that?” Jessica replied.

“She doesn’t even have time to look around the school,” Sunny said.

“All those dumb boys keep bothering her,” Tiffany added.

“She’s innocent, and has a pure heart,” Hyoyeon said.

“She even has those big sparkly eyes,” Yuri added.

“She still needs her space though,” Sooyoung said.

“How about we let Seohyun answer,” Yoona said.

“Well, this school is fun, besides all those people following me. I think it’s because they want to make new friends,” Seohyun answered innocently.

“You’re too innocent,” Taeyeon said. “You should be careful,”

“I know, Unnie,” the maknae replied. “I think everyone here is really nice, I made a new friend too.”

“Really? You probably made a lot of new friends,” Yuri said.

“He’s different though, he’s nice to me, and he helped me.” Seohyun explained.

“Who is it?” Sooyoung asked with mouth in her food.

“Seungri,” Seohyun replied.

“Seungri?” Everyone asked.

“Ne~”

“Oh okay, he looks like a nice guy,” Sunny said.

“You should be careful though,” Tiffany warned.

 

~2 weeks later~

Everything was still normal in the eighteen people’s lives. Taeyeon still liked Leeteuk, but she doesn’t care much anymore. It is Leeteuk and Sunye’s one month anniversary While Donghae keeps bumping into Jessica every time his fan girls chase after him. Sungmin is still wondering why Sunny is always different around him every time they meet. Tiffany has been trying to avoid Siwon, but always ends up bumping into him. Every time they do, he keeps asking about her. Eunhyuk forgave Hyoyeon, and is trying to get closer to her, but it won’t work. Yuri keeps seeing Yesung break up with girls. Sooyoung and Ryeowook still hate each other, but Sooyoung is getting tired of him. Yoona is still going out with Taecyeon, she likes him, but Kibum and Yoona have gotten closer. Seohyun is still being chased around by boys, and the only boy that is different is Seungri. Kyuhyun still thinks Seohyun is a rich and spoiled brat, but he finally bumps into her.

“Oppa, what time is it?” Sunny asked. The 3 siblings along with Sungmin fell asleep in their living room last night.

“It’s Monday,” Sungmin answered.

“YAH!! You’re not her oppa!” Eunhyuk yelled while getting up.

“We have 30 more minutes till we have to leave the house,” Donghae said.

“I HAVE TO GO GET READY!!” Sunny yelled and ran up to her room.

“We better get ready to or else we will be late,” Eunhyuk said. Donghae and Sungmin were heading to the restroom until Eunhyuk stopped Sungmin. “You….”

“What?” Sungmin asked.

“You better be careful!” Eunhyuk warned.

“Why?” Sungmin asked.

“BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT MY SISTER’S OPPA!!! IF YOU HURT HER….AISH YOU’RE DEAD!!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“Calm down! I have no interest in her whatsoever. I’m still her bully, and she’s still my bait.” Sungmin said.

“BULLY?!?!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“I mean like…you know what I mean!” Sungmin said, and ran off towards the bathroom.

 

“Siwon oppa!!” Sooyoung yelled.

“What?” Siwon asked.

“Can you take me to school?” Sooyoung asked her brother.

“Yeah, but can you and Ryeowook sit in the same car?” Siwon asked.

“AHHH….Fine…” Sooyoung groaned.

~In the car~

“Looks like Sooyoung’s friends didn’t want to take her…it’s not a surprise,” Ryeowook said. Sooyoung stayed quiet and kept staring out the window.

“YAH!! Are you deaf??!” Ryeowook yelled while Sooyoung was ignoring him.

“Sooyoung, what’s wrong?” Siwon asked.

“Nothing oppa,” Sooyoung replied.

“Don’t lie to me,” Siwon demanded. “What is it?”

“All my friends are just being bothered by stuff,” Sooyoung said.

“Which friend?” Siwon asked.

“Taeyeon, Tiffany, and I guess Yoona too.” Sooyoung said.

“What’s wrong with Tiffany?” Siwon asked.

“Do you have to be nosy oppa?” Sooyoung asked.

“Sorry…just curious,” Siwon said and park the car.

“Maybe they are tired of you,” Ryeowook said.

“For once will you just be quiet!!!” Sooyoung yelled. “I’m tired of you!!! You are the most annoying person in this world!!”

“Calm down!!” Siwon yelled.

“I think half of your brain is missing, since you’re so tall, and gravity needs something to pull on…so it decided to take half of your brain.” Ryeowook insulted.

“At least I’m tall!!! Unlike some people!! SHORTY!!!” Sooyoung yelled.

“YAH!!” Ryeowook yelled as Sooyoung slammed the door.

“For once can’t you guys get along?” Siwon asked.

 

“HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!” Leeteuk yelled to his girlfriend in front of his friends.

“Oppa~ Saranghae~ Happy one month anniversary,” Sunye said back.

“I got you this,” Leeteuk said while opening a box; inside was a ring.

“OPPA!!! You didn’t have to!” Sunye yelled while hugging Leeteuk. “I didn’t get you anything though…I feel bad…Mianhe,”

“It’s okay, because you gave me your love,” Leeteuk said.

 

“EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!” All the guys yelled. “AHHHH THAT’S SO EWWW!!!” the girls yelled.

“Don’t you guys like these kind of stuff?” Kibum asked.

“Aniyo!! Well, if it was one of our best friends then yeah…but Leeteuk and her…ugh no!” Yoona exclaimed.

“I guess we do have a lot in common,” Kibum said to both groups.

“But, you guys are kingkas!!” Sooyoung yelled.

“You’re just jealous!” Ryeowook yelled back.

“Seriously, do they have to do that in front of us?” Taeyeon asked half heartedly. She still liked Leeteuk, but she wasn’t as heartbroken as before.

“Taeyeon unnie, they just want to show off,” Jessica said.

“Want me to show off my body?” Donghae asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

“EEEEKKKKK!!!! DONGHAE OPPA IS GOING TO SHOW HIS BODY!!!” fan girls from far away yelled.

“NO!!! Why don’t you go show it to your fan club?!” Jessica yelled.

“They are so blek!” Sunny yelled. “Who does that in public…at least get a room!”

“Awwww, is Sunny still waiting for her prince in shining armor to come to her room?” Sungmin joked.

“YAH!!!” Eunhyuk yelled. “It’s not like any girl would want to date you!”

“Eunhyuk, you’re so overprotective of Sunny,” Hyoyeon stated.

“I know…I am the most overprotective person you will ever meet!” Eunhyuk yelled.

Yesung came running towards the group. “I’m so tired!”

“Tired from making out with girls,” Yuri muttered.

“MWOH?!?! What did you say?” Yesung yelled.

“None of your business!!” Yuri yelled.

“What kind of girl are you?!?!” Yesung shouted back.

“One that won’t fall for your tricks, like other girls!!” Yuri yelled.

“You’re going too far! Every girl wants me!” Yesung screamed.

“NOT ME!!! NOT ANY OF US!!!” Yuri shouted.

“I’M NOT EVEN INTERESTED!!” Yesung shouted back.

“GOOD! HEARTBREAKER!!” Yuri shouted and walked to the other side of the group. Yesung was shocked, he never been rejected by a girl before. His goal, was to make Yuri fall for him…and he doesn’t care how much he has to change.

Seohyun came walking towards the group. Lately, Seungri has been meeting her at the gate, and walking with her around the school.

“Bye,” Seungri waved.

“Bye,” Seohyun waved back.

“Well, if it isn’t Miss. I am so rich and spoiled and everybody likes me!”Kyuhyun said to himself.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Seohyun greeted every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter