Chapter 5

When You Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 College started a few months ago, and everyone was focused, but it was going to be winter soon, so they had to be assigned to a homeroom class for the remainder of the semester. The reason for the homeroom classes was because it will start snowing a lot, and they wouldn’t be able to move from class to class, so one teacher will be teaching them everything. Coincidently they were all assigned in the same homeroom, and they will be stuck to together for 3-4 months. 

“Our friendship….” Leeteuk said. The thought of what Eunhyuk said kept going through his head. Usually the guys joked around with each other, but he didn’t know if it was real or not this time.

“Oppa~ It’s our one month anniversary no need to be sad,” Sunye said.

“I know,” Leeteuk answered.

“You have me oppa!” Sunye said.

“That’s right; I don’t need them, because I have you…and only you!” Leeteuk said and pecked his girlfriend on the cheeks. Sunye and Leeteuk were walking, and then they saw a crowd of people.

“What’s going on?” Sunye asked a girl from her group.

“Homeroom classes, we have to be in that class for 3-4 months till winter ends…didn’t you hear about it?” the girl asked.

“No,” the couple answered.

“You have to go check for your homeroom over there,” the girl pointed and then left.

 

“Wow! It’s surprising that all of us have the same class!” Tiffany squealed

“All of us are in your homeroom too,” Siwon pointed out.

“Leeteuk too,” Sooyoung said in disgust. The big group of 17 people started heading towards their homeroom class. On their way, they overheard Leeteuk and Sunye.

“Oppa!! I can’t believe we aren’t in the same homeroom!” Sunye whined.

“It’s okay, I will be in your heart,” Leeteuk said. He walked Sunye to class.

“We should hurry before we’re late,” Yesung, now being the oldest of the group, said.

Everyone arrived in class right when the bell rang.

“It’s surprising how all of you arrived in class at the same time,” the teacher said.

“We’re all friends,” Taeyeon answered.

“Oh, well you can see here that each seat is paired, I want it to be boy and girl, so that there will be no talking,” the teacher said. “Let me take roll, so stand in a boy and girl line against the wall,”

“Ladies first, so…Taeyeon,”

“Ne~”

“Jessica,”

“Ne~”

“Soon-Kyu,”

“I prefer being called, Sunny,”

“Sunny,”

“Ne~”

“Tiffany,”

“Ne~”

“Hyoyeon,”

“Ne~”

“Yuri,”

“Ne~”

“Sooyoung,”

“Ne~”

“Yoona,”

“Ne~”

“Joo-hyun,”

“Please call me Seohyun,”

“Seohyun,”

“Ne~”

“Now for the boys,”

“Kyuhyun,”

“Ne,”

“Kibum,”

“Ne,”

“Ryeowook,”

“Ne,”

“Siwon,”

“Ne,”

“Donghae,”

“Ne,”

“Eunhyuk,”

“Ne,”

“Sungmin,

“Ne~”

“Yesung,”

“Ne,”

“Leeteuk….Leeteuk…I guess he…”

“Ne seonsaengnim,”  Leeteuk interrupted when he ran through the door.

“Why are you late?” the teacher asked.

“Mianhe, I was looking for the classroom,” Leeteuk lied.

“Liar,” everyone murmured letting the teacher hear.

“Are you telling the truth?” the teacher asked while Leeteuk was nodding. “Everyone else is saying you aren’t,”

“I was actually with my girlfriend,” Leeteuk answered.

“During lunch, you can clean up everyone’s food when they are finish eating.” The teacher said. “While everyone else, we will be sitting outside, enjoying autumn before it ends,” The teacher told Leeteuk to go stand with the group, when he came everyone scooted down. “Okay, like I said, the seat will be boy and girl because I don’t want you to talk, I’m Mrs. Choi and I will be your teacher for the rest of the semester or winter.”

“Ne,” the class answered.

“We’re Chois” Siwon and Sooyoung said.

“Chincha? That’s cool, are you siblings?” the teacher asked and the kids nodded. “Who else are siblings?”

“We are the Lee siblings,” Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Sunny said while raising their hands.

“We are cousins,” Tiffany, Jessica, and Seohyun said.

“Did the school made a mistake by putting family and friends in the same class?” Mrs. Choi joked. “Enough with the talking. Okay, I will put the boys in age order, then place the girl that I think won’t talk to the boy,”

“But we’re all friends here…well besides him,” Yoona said while pointing at Leeteuk.

“Okay, the order is…Leeteuk, Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, then Kyuhyun.” All nine boys went to their assigned seats. “Taeyeon next to Leeteuk.”

“But…” Taeyeon started.

“Jessica next to….Donghae,”

“Come on girl,” Donghae said with a wink.

“He’s a…” Jessica started yelling.

“Go…Sunny next to…Sungmin,”

“No!!” the Lee siblings yelled.

“I’m not that bad!!” Sungmin said.

“Wow…you guys really are siblings…Tiffany…next to…Siwon,”

“I can’t,” Tiffany said.

“Why not?” Siwon asked.

“Hyoyeon next to…Eunhyuk,” Mrs. Choi said.

“I guess…” Hyoyeon said.

“Yes!” Eunhyuk whispered.

“Yuri next to Yesung,”

“He’s a dumb head,” Yuri said under her breath.

“Mwoh?!” Yesung yelled.

“Calm down! Sooyoung with Ryeowook,” Mrs. Choi assigned.

“Shorty,” Sooyoung said.

“YAH!!” Ryeowook said.

“You really do hate each other…Yoona with Kibum,”

“Why…I’m so confused…what about Taecyeon?” Yoona asked herself.

“I’m okay with that,” Kibum said.

“Seohyun with Kyuhyun,” Mrs. Choi finished.

“Ne~” Seohyun said and walked towards her seat.

“Not her again,” Kyuhyun said.

“So…hope you enjoy your seats, and go ahead and do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter