Chapter 20

When You Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: First of i want to say that the girl that slapped Seohyun is just a random girl...sorry if i confused you guys...

Next is this chapter is very long because 1/3 to 1/2 of it is Kyuhyun's flashback so feel free to skip those parts if you remembered every single moment of SeoKyu's adventure. I hope you wil enjoy reading the story and feel free to comment about anything :D Thanks for subscribing and reading, and look forward for the next chapter!!! Enjoy!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Welcome back everyone!!” the teacher greeted.

“Ne annyeonghaseyo seonsaengnim,” the class greeted.

“Sit down, I hope you remember where your seats were,” Mrs. Choi joked. The class sat down at their seats and took out their books. “I heard that you went on vacation together, all 18 of you,”

“Ne,” the class answered.

“Well did you have fun?” the teacher asked.

“Ne,” the class replied.

“Well let’s start,” the teacher said. The teacher started teaching them the lesson and making them read out of the book. Same old school day, finally after hours, they finally got released from school.

 

“Taeyeon let’s go!!” Leeteuk yelled.

“Ne!! I’m coming!!” Taeyeon said while running after him.

“Unnie where are you going?” Sunny asked.

“I need to help Leeteuk pick something out for Sunye,” Taeyeon whispered.

“Unnie…why?” Sunny asked.

“Because I’m only his best friend,” Taeyeon said.

“Don’t say that,” Sunny said.

“I have to go,” Taeyeon said.

“Don’t say that okay…danshin fighting!!” Sunny said.

“Danshin fighting!” Taeyeon giggled and left.

“Soon-Kyu let’s go!!” Eunhyuk called.

“Oppa my name is Sunny!!” Sunny yelled back.

“No one cares!!” Sungmin shouted.

“This boy!!” Donghae yelled and punched Sungmin in the arm.

“Sorry!!” Sungmin apologized.

“Oppa don’t be mean!” Sunny pouted. Then all of a sudden Sunny remembered what Sungmin said about telling her brothers about her.

“Sorry Sunny,” the brothers apologized.

“Aniyo!! Let’s go home!!” Sunny laughed.

“Donghae drive,” Eunhyuk said and tossed the keys to him.

“Fine,” Donghae agreed. The four got in the car and started driving. Sunny and Sungmin were sitting in the back while Eunhyuk sat in the passenger seat, keeping an eye on the two.

“Don’t you dare tell my brothers,” Sunny whispered.

“What if I do?” Sungmin smirked. “Hey Eunhyuk, Donghae,”

“What?” the two answered.

“Did you know that Sunny-,” Sungmin got cut off.

“No!!” Sunny yelled. “I didn’t!!”

“What?” the two brothers asked.

“Sungmin is lying!!!” Sunny yelled.

“I was just going to say that Sunny is a good song,” Sungmin said.

“It is,” the brothers agreed.

“I-I knew that,” Sunny stuttered and looked out the window.

“Sunny-,” Sungmin started.

“Why are you saying my sister’s name?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I didn’t do anything!!” Sunny yelled.

“I was just going to say when it will be sunny,” Sungmin smiled.

“It’s winter it won’t be sunny a lot,” Donghae said.

“Y-You stop messing with me,” Sunny whispered.

“Whatever…You know how I had my own room during vacation?” Sungmin asked.

“Yeah,” the brothers answered.

“And you know how Sunny helped me when you two beat me up when Sunny came,” Sungmin said.

“Yeah what about it?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Well during vacation-,” Sungmin got cut off.

“DURING VACATION AFTER HE GOT HURT I SECRETLY WENT INTO HIS ROOM AND APPLIED MEDICINE ON HIM AND GAVE HIM AND EXTRA TUBE!!” Sunny spitted out.

“MWOH?!!?” the two brothers yelled while Donghae quickly pulled the car over and stopped it.

“Soon-Kyu!! What did you just say?!?!” Donghae yelled.

“Explain…Now!!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“Oppas,” Sunny cried.

“I was going to say I had a dream about it…why did you spit it out,” Sungmin asked.

“Oppa I was only worried,” Sunny cried.

“Soon-Kyu stop crying,” Donghae said.

“Listen Soon-Kyu, don’t cry…” Eunhyuk said while Sunny was crying. “Stop,” Sunny tried to stop crying. “Soon-Kyu,” Eunhyuk said when Sunny finally stopped crying.

“Oppa I-I,” Sunny cried.

“I said stop crying,” Eunhyuk said,

“Get out of the car Sungmin,” Donghae said.

“M-MWOH?!?! ARE YOU KICKING ME OUT?!?!” Sungmin asked.

“No, we will sit outside together,” Donghae said. The two got out of the car and left the oldest oppa and the maknae together.

“Soon-Kyu why are you crying?” Eunhyuk asked while making his way to the back seat.

“Oppa I was worried about him,” Sunny cried.

“I know…you’re just helping him,” Eunhyuk said while hugging his sister.

“I don’t know why, but every time he gets hurt I feel like crying,” Sunny said.

“Is my sister falling for Sungmin?!?!” Eunhyuk asked himself. “How else do you feel?”

“When I’m around him my heart beats really fast…is it because he’s mean to me?” Sunny asked her brother.

“Keep going,” Eunhyuk said.

“When he makes fun of me I like it because I feel special,” Sunny said.

“What else?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I want to protect him..I don’t want him to get hurt,” Sunny cried.

“Sunny…have you ever thought that maybe you can like him?” Eunhyuk asked.

“M-Mwoh? But he’s Lee Sungmin!! The one that likes messing with me!! The one that I’m supposed to hate,” Sunny cried.

“Feelings can change Soon-Kyu,” Eunhyuk said.

“But he’s Lee Sungmin,” Sunny whined.

“I know…but…you see that’s how I felt when I met her,” Eunhyuk smiled.

“Who?” Sunny asked.

“H-H,” Eunhyuk started.

“Oppa you can trust me,” Sunny said.

“Hyoyeon,” Eunhyuk said.

“You use to like Hyoyeon?” Sunny asked.

“I still do,” Eunhyuk smiled.

“How long?” Sunny asked.

“Three years,” Eunhyuk answered.

“Chincha?”

“Yeah…when I first met her, I thought that she was just another girl coming into my life,” Eunhyuk started.

“Then what happened?” Sunny asked.

“Well I thought she was a prankster, gangster girl,” Eunhyuk started. “It turned out that she was different,”

“Didn’t you know she was my friend though?” Sunny asked.

“No but then I saw the real her,” Eunhyuk said. “But I thought how can I like a girl like her…but I did,”

“Aww…” Sunny giggled.

“Now…If you really do ever know you like Lee Sungmin, then tell Eunhyuk oppa not Donghae oppa because he doesn’t know what love is,” Eunhyuk said.

“But you’re overprotective and you always hurt Sungmin,” Sunny said.

“Because I don’t want anyone to hurt my dongsaeng,” Eunhyuk said and rubbed her hair. “Now…Come on…It’s Lee Sungmin, he’s a child,”

“Kamsahabinida Eunhyuk oppa,” Sunny bowed in her seat.

“That’s my maknae..now if Sungmin ever hurts you, you can be the one that beats him up,” Eunhyuk joked and went back to the passenger’s seat. “ Come on!!” Eunhyuk yelled to the boys.

“Finally!” Donghae yelled. “It’s getting cold out here,”

“I’m fine with anything…someone or something kept me warm,” Sungmin smiled while hopping into the car.

“Sunny fighting!” Eunhyuk smiled.

“Oppa fighting!!” Sunny giggled.

“What’s with all the “fighting”?” Sungmin asked.

“Nothing,” Eunhyuk and Sunny said.

“Tell your oppa,” Donghae whined.

“I will tell you when you learn about it,” Sunny said.

I’m older than you of course I know more than you,” Donghae said.

“We know more than you,” Sungmin stuck his tongue at Sunny.

“Chincha? You don’t know the meaning of love though!” Sunny yelled.

“Love?!” Sungmin and Donghae yelled.

 

“Jessica, watch out!!” Tiffany yelled while Jessica was driving.

“Omo!!” Jessica said and slammed her brakes.

“You almost ran a red light!” Seohyun said.

“Sorry…I was thinking,” Jessica said.

“Thinking about what?” Tiffany asked.

“N-Nothing…why don’t you ask Seohyun she’s the one that was happy all day!” Jessica said.

“But we’re asking you unnie,” Seohyun said.

“Tell us,” Tiffany said.

“I was thinking about….about Donghae,” Jessica said.

“D-Donghae?!?! Call Sunny, Seohyun!!” Tiffany squealed.

“Ne unnie!!....Unnie? It’s Seohyun…I’m going to put you on speaker,” Seohyun said.

“What’s going on?” Sunny asked.

“JESSICA WAS THINKING ABOUT DONGHAE!!!” Tiffany squealed.

“NO I WASN’T!!” Jessica yelled.

“Did someone say my name?” they heard Donghae asked in the background.

“Aniyo oppa,” Sunny said. “I’m in the car right now…how about we go on video chat tonight with the girls and talk about it…okay?”

“Ne!! Annyeon!!” the girls said.

“So exciting!!!” Tiffany squealed.

“What’s so exciting?!” Jessica yelled.

“Unnie you like him!” Seohyun giggled.

“What do you know about liking? You never liked anyone before,” Jessica said.

“Jessica!! You do!!” Tiffany squealed.

“It’s a fake relationship!!” Jessica yelled. “Aren’t I suppose to act like it’s real?!”

“Whatever you say,” Tiffany laughed. “Maknae…what are you thinking?”

“Aniyo I’m thinking about nothing,” Seohyun said.

“Omo it’s Kyuhyun!” Tiffany yelled.

“W-Where…I mean..” Seohyun said.

“Our maknae is growing up!!” Tiffany squealed.

“Stop acting like you are a relationship expert!” Jessica pouted.

“But I am,” Tiffany laughed.

 

“I’m pretty sure I heard someone say my name…and someone was yelling,” Donghae said.

“It was no one,” Sunny lied.

“I heard it to, it as loud,” Sungmin said.

“Soon-Kyu who was it?” Eunhyuk asked.

“It was Tiffany,” Sunny said. “Only Tiffany,”

“I thought I heard Jessica,” Donghae said.

“It wasn’t her!!” Sunny yelled.

“Is Donghae thinking of her?” Eunhyuk asked.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo,” Sungmin sang.

“Yah!! J-Just be quiet!!” Donghae said and drove faster.

 

“Yuri-ah,” Yesung said while sitting in his car and looking at a picture on his phone. “I finally got a chance to take a picture of you without you realizing it.” He smiled. “I better get home!” Yesung said and put his phone on the seat. “I’m so happy I got her number!!” he said without realizing that he accidently dialed a number.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” Yuri answered.

“I’m so happy I got her number!!” she heard Yesung say.

“Y-Yesung? You got her number congratulations!!” Yuri laughed.

“She’s so beautiful,” Yesung said.

“Chincha?” Yuri asked.

“To me she is an angel that changed my heart,” Yesung said.

“How sweet!!” Yuri squealed.

“Every day when I see her I just want to hold her hand,” Yesung said.

“She must be really important,” Yuri answered.

“She’s the most important person in my heart,” Yesung said.

“Can I know who she is?” Yuri asked.

“I have to tell the guys,” Yesung said.

“Then tell them,” Yuri said.

“I want to tell her as well,” Yesung said.

“Then tell her,” Yuri advised.

“She is the world to me,” Yesung said.

“Who is it?” Yuri asked.

“Yuri, saranghae,” Yesung said.

“M-Mwoh?! W-Who did you say?!” Yuri yelled.

“Yuri…Kwon Yuri…saranghae,” Yesung said.

“M-Mwoh?!” Yuri yelled while dropping her phone.

 

“Am I hearing voices?” Yesung asked himself. “For some reason I keep hearing Yuri’s voice…it’s just my imagination…but she was asking me questions..and I was answering them…I’m going crazy!! It’s just my imagination!!” Yesung laughed.

 

“Kibum!” Yoona called.

“Why are you still here?” Kibum asked while running towards Yoona.

“I was at the library,” Yoona said.

“Oh,” Kibum said

“What about you?” Yoona asked.

“I was tutoring this girl,” Kibum chuckled.

“T-That’s cool,” Yoona said.

“Yeah I think it’s one of the girls in the group,” Kibum said.

“That’s nice,” Yoona faked a smiled.

“Do you need a ride home?” Kibum asked.

“I can take a taxi,” Yoona said.

“No! Let me take you,” Kibum said as he grabbed Yoona’s hands.

“Um…Okay,” Yoona said and followed him.

“Yoona?!” she heard someone yelled. When she turned around she saw a guy in shades in a sports car. The guy took of his shades and Kibum quickly let go of Yoona’s hand. “What are you doing?”

“I-I,” Yoona stuttered.

“I was going to take her home,” Kibum said.

“We have a date tonight…did you forget?” Taecyeon asked while getting out of the car.

“A-Aniyo,” Yoona answered.

“Aare you coming?” Taecyeon asked.

“But…Kibum,” Yoona said.

“Just go,” Kibum laughed. “He’s your boyfriend,”

“O-Okay,” Yoona said.

“Bye,” Kibum said and walked to his car and drove away. Yoona stood there and kept waving at Kibum until he turned.

“Come on Yoona,” Taecyeon said while hold the car’s door for her.

“N-Ne,” Yoona answered and got in the car.

 

“I have a date with Hyoyeon!!” Eunhyuk sang while getting out from the restroom after a shower. “What should I wear? Where should I take her?...SOON-KYU!!!” Eunhyuk yelled while running downstairs.

“I just got out of the shower too!!” Sungmin exclaimed while playing games.

“Same here!!” Donghae said while sitting next to Sungmin.

“Soon-Kyu!” Eunhyuk yelled and ran into the kitchen.

“Ne oppa?” Sunny answered.

“Can I get Hyoyeon’s number?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Ne here you go,” Sunny said and gave him her phone. Eunhyuk started walking away. “Have fun!!”

“Sunny?” Hyoyeon answered.

“Uh..No it’s Eunhyuk,” Eunhyuk answered

“E-Eunhyuk…N-Ne?” Hyoyeon said.

“I was wondering where you want to eat on Friday night,” Eunhyuk told her.

“I’m fine with anything,” Hyoyeon laughed.

“Same here…it’s up to you,” Eunhyuk said.

“It’s up to you,” Hyoyeon argued.

“Just pick,” Eunhyuk laughed.

“Well I don’t like fancy places,” Hyoyeon explained.

“Restaurants out,” Eunhyuk said.

“Ne…I like going on dates outside,” Hyoyeon explained.

“So this is a date now?” Eunhyuk laughed.

“Aniyo!!” Hyoyeon yelled.

“I’m just kidding,” Eunhyuk laughed.

“I like casual places…fun,” Hyoyeon said.

“How about we go eat at some random place then walk around the city,” Eunhyuk suggested.

“Okay! I like that!” Hyoyeon agreed.

“Okay…so Friday at 8 I will pick you up,” Eunhyuk said.

“Annyeong,” Hyoyeon giggled.

“Bye,” Eunhyuk said and waited till she hung up. Beep beep beep was all her heard on the other line. “YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT’S GOING TO BE THE BEST NIGHT EVER!!!!”

 

“What do I need to buy?” Leeteuk asked Taeyeon while driving his car.

“What kind of person is Sunye?” Taeyeon asked.

“I thought we were going to go buy her things,” Leeteuk said.

“Just answer my question,” Taeyeon demanded.

“Well, she pretty much likes anything,” Leeteuk said. “She likes romantic things…jewelry, flowers…she hates sweets though,”

“Oh…I know where we can go to,” Taeyeon told him. “Stop the car,”

“Why?” Leeteuk asked.

“I will drive,” Taeyeon said as he pulled over the car. They quickly switched places.

“Where are we going?” Leeteuk asked.

“To a flower shop, then the mall,” Taeyeon giggled. The two finally arrived at the flower shop.

“Taeyeon!!” a lady said when they came in.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the two kids greeted.

“This is Leeteuk,” Taeyeon introduced.

“You two are so cute!” the ajumma said.

“We need to buy flowers,” Leeteuk said.

“Isnt that why you’re here!” the ajumma laughed. “Well go ahead and feel free to look around,”

“Ne,” the kids answered.

“Pick one…Roses, orchids, tulips, lilies…what do you like?” Taeyeon asked.

“I don’t know,” Leeteuk said.

“Then I think roses is the most romantic, but it doesn’t last that long,” Taeyeon said.

“I want one that will last long, like my love for her,” Leeteuk smiled.

“O-Oh…N-Ne,” Taeyeon said half heartedly.

“So which one?” Leeteuk asked.

“Let’s get a bouquet of orchids then,” Taeyeon suggested.

“Anything is fine with me,” Leeteuk said and walked towards the cash register.

“Ajumma we will take a bouquet of orchids,” Taeyeon said.

“Okay…what color?” the ajumma asked.

“Leeteuk what color?” Taeyeon asked.

“Like I said anything is fine with me,” Leeteuk smiled.

“Then may we get different shades of pink?” Taeyeon asked.

“Of course!” the ajumma said. “Do you know what the meaning of orchids is?”

“Aniyo,” the kids answered.

“The meaning of orchids is a flower of magnificence that brings a message of love, beauty, wisdom, thoughtfulness, luxury, and strength.” The ajumma explained. “You two should treasure each other if you really do love each other,”

“We’re not together,” Leeteuk said.

“I’m sorry,” the ajumma said.

“N-Ne, we’re just friends, I’m helping him buy it for his girlfriend,” Taeyeon said.

“Well here you go,” the ajumma said as the kids paid for the bouquet.

“Kamsahabnida,” the kids thanked while leacing.

“Come again!” the ajumma said while the kids got in the car and drove away. “They would make a perfect couple if the guy cared more…that boys is blind,” the ajumma said while shaking her head.

“It smells so good,” Taeyeon said while smelling the orchids.

“Don’t smell it all, then Sunye won’t smell anything,” Leeteuk said.

“Mianhe,” Taeyeon apologized.

“Now where do we go?” Leeteuk asked.

“What else do you want to give her?” Taeyeon asked.

“I already gave her a bracelet,” Leeteuk said.

“Then I think this is enough,” Taeyeon said.

“Are you sure?” Leeteuk asked.

“Ne, you can drop me off then go give it to Sunye,” Taeyeon said.

“Sunye’s house is right there,” Leeteuk said.

“It would be weird if I tag along,” Taeyeon told him.

“No, just stay in the car while I give it to her,” Leeteuk said.

“Fine,” Taeyeon agreed.

“It won’t take long,” Leeteuk said and got out of the car. Taeyeon stayed in the car and watched Leeteuk walk up the steps to Sunye’s house.

Ding dong.

“I’ll get it,” he heard Sunye say. The door swung open. “O-Oppa,”

“Hey,” Leeteuk smiled.

“What are you doing here?” Sunye asked.

“I’m sorry about this morning…so here,” Leeteuk said and gave her the flowers.

“Oppa!! Thank you!!” Sunye squealed and hugged Leeteuk

“It’s nothing, I hope you like it,” Leeteuk said.

“I do, now come in and eat dinner with us,” Sunye told him.

“That wouldn’t be right though,” Leeteuk said.

“Oppa please, it’s the first time you’re coming inside my house,” Sunye said.

“But,” Leeteuk said.

“Oppa, it’s 7 o’clock dinner will be in an hour, you’re probably starving,” Sunye said. “Come in,” she said as she dragged him inside.

“Okay,” Leeteuk agreed.

“It looks like she’s happy,” Taeyeon said while sitting in the passenger’s seat. “They sure talk a lot,” she said while looking at the couple. “Wait what is he doing?” Taeyeon sat up and saw Leeteuk walking inside. “He’s probably just helping her arrange the flowers,” Taeyeon thought. Taeyeon sat in her seat and fell asleep.

“Dinner is served,” the maid said.

“You may go,” Sunye’s dad said.

“We heard a lot about you Leeteuk,” Sunye’s mom said.

“Ne,” Leeteuk answered.

“He’s great,” Sunye smiled.

After about an hour the family finished eating, and they sat down and talked. Leeteuk forgot that Taeyeon was in the car waiting for him.

“What time is it?” Taeyeon said while waking up. “Omo!! It’s 8:15 how long have I been in here?! I guess Leeteuk forgot,” Taeyeon said sadly. She quickly took his keys and put it on the mat in front of Sunye’s door. “Taeyeon you are so foolish,” she said and walked home.

“Thank you for letting me eat dinner with you,” Leeteuk bowed.

“Come back soon…bye,” Sunye’s parents said.

“I will walk oppa out,” Sunye smiled. She took Leeteuk’s arm and walked him out the door. On his way out he stepped on something.

“What the-,” Leeteuk said as he looked at what he stepped on.

“Oppa what is?” Sunye asked.

“I stepped on something,” Leeteuk said. “It’s my keys,”

“How did it get here?” Sunye asked.

Flashback:

Taeyeon and Leeteuk were in middle school and Leeteuk dropped his keys at his locker.

“Whose keys are this?” Taeyeon said while bending down and picking them up. “It looks like Leeteuk’s keys!”

Taeyeon quickly ran home and went to Leeteuk’s house.

“It looks like he has friends over,” Taeyeon said and left the keys on the mat. She went home that night and got a phone call from Leeteuk.

“Yeoboseyo?” Taeyeon answered.

“Taeyeon!” Leeteuk said.

“What’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked.

“I lost my keys!! I don’t know where it is!! It’s not in my house,” Leeteuk said. Taeyeon laughed. “Why are you laughing?! It’s not funny!!”

“Go check on the mat in front of your front door,” Taeyeon said.

“Why it’s late at night, someone can kidnap me,” Leeteuk said.

“Just go check,” Taeyeon demanded.

“Fine,” Leeteuk said. Taeyeon heard Leeteuk run down the stairs and open the front door. “MY KEYS!! Appa, Eomma!! I found my keys!!!”

“That’s good!!” Leeteuk’s mom yelled.

“How did you know?!” Leeteuk asked.

“I found it at the locker so I put it on the mat,” Taeyeon giggled.

“Why on the mat? Why didn’t you ring the doorbell?” Leeteuk asked.

“I didn’t want to bother you,” Taeyeon said.

“So every time you find my keys are you going to put it on the mat in front of the front door?” Leeteuk asked.

“Ne!! Everytime I find your keys then I will put it there…I promise,” Taeyeon laughed.

End of Flashback

 

“Taeyeon!!” Leeteuk yelled.

“What happened oppa?” Sunye asked.

“Just go inside,” Leeteuk said. Sunye went inside and closed the door. “How can I forget Taeyeon?! Is she still in the car?! When did she go home?! AIsh!!” Leeteuk yelled and ran to his car. He quickly called Taeyeon’s number but she didn’t pick. “What did I do?!”

 

“Oppa!!!!” Sooyoung yelled while running downstairs. “I’m hungry!!”

“Ryeowook is cooking,” Siwon answered.

“I’m the guest of this house but I always do the work,” Ryeowook frowned.

“I can help,” Sooyoung answered and walked next to Ryeowook.

“N-Never mind,” Ryeowook said.

“Let me,” Sooyoung said and grabbed the bowl from him.

“I don’t want you to,” Ryeowook argued and pulled the bowl.

“I want to help,” Sooyoung pulled the bowl back towards her.

“No!!”

“Yes!!”

“No!!!”

“Please!!”

“I said no!!” Ryeowook yelled and the two kids dropped the bowl.

“What happened?!?!?!” Siwon yelled.

“N-Nothing,” the kids answered.

“Look what you did,” Sooyoung hissed.

“I told you I didn’t want you to help,” Ryeowook argued while getting the broom.

“Ow!” Sooyoung said while her finger was bleeding.

“Omo!! What happened?!” Ryeowook asked.

“The glass kind of cut me,” Sooyoung said.

“Let me see,” Ryeowook said and grabbed her hand.

“I’m fine,”

“Aish you’re so clumsy!” Ryeowook scolded and took out the first aid kit. He carefully helped her clean her wound and put a band aid on it.

“Thank you,” Sooyoung said.

“It’s nothing,” Ryeowook told her while still holding her hand.

“What are you two doing?” Siwon asked.

“M-Mwoh…N-Nothing,” Ryeowook and Sooyoung replied while putting their hands away.

“I see sparks,” Siwon sang while getting his rice.

 

Flashback:

 “It’s Kyuhyun you dumb head!” Kyuhyun yelled in the phone.

 “I’m sorry but I think you got the wrong number,” Seohyun answered.

 “Kibum, if you won’t stop messing around I’m going to beat you up when you come here!” Kyuhyun told her.

 “I think you got the wrong number,” Seohyun told Kyuhyun.

 “Seriously, I got the right number!” Kyuhyun said.

 “Please check the number you dialed then!! I’m not Kibum!! I am Seohyun!!” Seohyun yelled.

 “Okay Kibum or “Seohyun” if I check this number and it is right! Then you’re dead when you get her Kibum!” Kyuhyun said. “Sorry, I did get the wrong number.”

“It’s okay, you didn’t waste my time!” the girl Seohyun said.

“Well, sorry again, bye,” I said.

“Bye Kyuhyun!” Seohyun said and hung up.

 

“SEOHYUN!!” Kyuhyun yelled, while the others chanted her name. Finally he saw a girl in the middle of the crowd being pushed around. He went up to her, and grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her towards him.

“Who are you?” Seohyun asked him.

“Your friends asked me to help you,” he said while staring at her. She was frightened by his mean voice and his cold stare.

“N-ne,” she let him pull her away, but every time they go somewhere, the group would follow. Finally Kyuhyun came to his senses.

“YAH!!! EVERYONE GET OUT OF OUR WAY BEFORE YOU MAKE ME CAUSE MORE TROUBLE!! NOW GET OUT THE WAY AND GIVE HER SOME ROOM TO BREATHE!!” Kyuhyun yelled while everyone was watching. After hearing what Kyuhyun said, everybody scattered away. Kyuhyun took Seohyun to the group of people.

 

Seohyun came walking towards the group. Lately, Seungri has been meeting her at the gate, and walking with her around the school.

“Bye,” Seungri waved.

“Bye,” Seohyun waved back.

“Well, if it isn’t Miss. I am so rich and spoiled and everybody likes me!” Kyuhyun said to himself.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Seohyun greeted everybody.

“She’s good at acting…what relationship does she have with Seungri?” Kyuhyun asked himself.

“Unnie, Seungri is very nice to me,” he heard her tell her unnies.

“That’s good!” they yelled.

“So, she likes Seungri??”  Kyuhyun thought.

“Do you like him?” Taeyeon asked.

“Aniyo! Never…you know how I am with guys,” Seohyun said.

“So she’s different around guys!!” Kyuhyun said to himself. “I get it…she’s a up! She’s the type that uses their money…but wait…what does that make Seungri…he’s a jerk,”

“We know!” Jessica yelled.

“Are you comfortable when you guys are together?” Sunny asked.

“Comfortable?!!? AISH what do they do when they are together?!?!” Kyuhyun yelled at himself.

“No, I still feel not myself when I’m around him,” Seohyun answered.

“Not yourself…so are you innocent and pure around him…or do you show your real side…Rich, mean, and spoiled?” Kyuhyun asked himself.

“Come on, we got to go,” Tiffany said.

“YEAH YOU BETTER GO!!” Kyuhyun accidently yelled out loud.

“What?!?!” Hyoyeon asked.

“Kyuhyun…why do they have to go?” Eunhyuk asked. Kyuhyun didn’t know what to do, but stare at everyone, trying to scare them.

“I didn’t say anything,” Kyuhyun answered.

“Yeah you did,” Yuri said.

“When? Where’s your proof?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Everybody heard you,” Yoona pointed out.

“Who said it was me?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Were you eavesdropping?” Sooyoung asked.

“Why would I?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yah! Stop trying to avoid it,” Sungmin yelled.

“Avoid what?” Kyuhyun asked.

“That you just yelled out…”YEAH YOU BETTER LEAVE!!” Donghae said.

“Someone yelled that?” Kyuhyun asked.

“You yelled it, Kyuhyun,” Siwon yelled.

“I would never yell out anything like that,” Kyuhyun said.

“You just don’t want to blow your cover,” Yesung said.

“What cover?” Kyuhyun asked.

“You know…the Kyuhyun who is cold hearted and mean,” Eunhyuk said.

“I am cold hearted and mean…that’s how I am,” Kyuhyun stated.

“You weren’t like that before,” Ryeowook blurted out.

“Now I am! I always been like this…girls are dumb,” Kyuhyun said.

“The past is the past Kyuhyun…we saw you yell it out…it was your voice!” Kibum exclaimed.

“I don’t sound like that, I don’t sound all childish and cheerful when I yell…unlike you guys,” Kyuhyun said.

“Quit avoiding it!!” everyone yelled.

“Kyuhyun?” Seohyun asked with her head tilted.

“What? What do you want?” Kyuhyun asked coldly.

“That name is familiar,” Seohyun answered.

“Maybe because girls talk about him…he’s known as the heartbreaker,” Siwon said.

“No….Kyuhyun…that was the name of the guy on the phone!” Seohyun yelled.

“What phone?” Kyuhyun asked. He was hoping that she wasn’t the girl on the phone, because that would only make the situation worst for him.

“There was this guy, he called me dumb head, and thought I was a guy name Kibum…and your name is Kibum!” Seohyun said.

“What’s your point?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Were you the guy on the phone?” Seohyun asked.

“No!” Kyuhyun answered. He started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter