Chapter 34

When You Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~1 Week Later-Saturday-10 o’clock

“Seohyun decided to move back,” Tiffany said.

“When did she leave?” Donghae asked.

“Two days ago…did you not notice?” Eunhyuk chuckled.

“It’s 10 o’clock, where’s Sunny?” Tiffany asked while getting up from the couch and heading towards Sunny’s room.

“She’s sleepy today,” Eunhyuk laughed.

“Sunny!! She’s gone!!” Tiffany yelled.

“Calm down, how do you know?” Donghae asked.

“This,” Tiffany cried while handing them an envelope.

“Okay, so it’s a letter from Sunny,” Donghae said.

“ARE YOU DUMB?!?! SHE’S GONE!!! ALL HER THINGS ARE GONE!!!” Eunhyuk yelled from her room.

“What happened to her?!” Tiffany cried.

“SUNNY’S GONE!!!” Eunhyuk yelled in his phone.

“S-She’s not,” Donghae said while reading the letter. “I know she’s here!!” Donghae cried.

To: Oppas and Fany

~Thank you for taking care of me this past year. I think I’ve been bothering your lives enough. I know Donghae oppa still loves Jessica and that it was my fault you broke up. It’s okay to be mad at your dongsaeng, just let out your anger, you don’t have to be sad. Eunhyuk oppa, since Hyoyeon forgave you, then go make her fall for you again…four years of liking her is a long time. Fany, thanks for being a best friend, I hope we will meet again because you’re a great best friend…tell the girls to have fun and be happy!! I hope Jessica will unite with you again. Go find your other half and be happy!! Fighting everyone!!

           ~Sunny

“Where is she?!?!” Sungmin ran through the door. “She called me last night!! She told me she would be here!!! She listened to me!! I told her that it wasn’t her fault, she agreed…she lied to me, I told her I was going to support her,” Sungmin cried.

“Stop crying!!!” Eunhyuk yelled when everyone ran through the door.

“Where’s unnie?” Seohyun cried.

“She’s gone!!! Just go look for her!!!” Donghae yelled.

The group searched all day and all night, they split up, the 17 people searched around the city.

“Seohyun, where were you? Do you know how late it is? It past midnight,” Jessica asked when Seohyun came home.

“Unnie…Sunny  unnie is gone,” Seohyun cried.

“Gone?” Jessica asked.

“She left unnie…she left,” Seohyun cried harder.

 

“SUNNY!!!!” Sungmin yelled. He called her over and over. “Are you dumb?! I told you it wasn’t your fault!!!”

Flashback:

“Sunny?” Sungmin answered the phone.

“Sungmin,” Sunny said.

“Is something wrong?” Sungmin asked.

“Oppa, I have to solve the problem,” Sunny said.

“Why? You didn’t do anything wrong,” Sungmin told her.

“I did oppa…I made my decision already,” Sunny said.

“Sunny, whatever you do, I will always be here for you,” Sungmin told her.

“Really?” Sunny asked.

“Of course, I will always be by your side, if everyone hates you, then I will be the one that likes you,” Sungmin smiled.

“I know we’re on the phone right now…but…what will happen if I’m not at home right now?” Sunny asked.

“Then your brothers will be scared…why are you asking?” Sungmin asked.

“I’m just wondering,” Sunny said.

“Why is it so loud? What are you doing?” Sungmin asked.

“I-I’m playing games,” Sunny stuttered. “I have to go,”

“Remember…I will be here,” Sungmin said.

“Thanks oppa,” Sunny said.

“You called me oppa!!” Sungmin said happily.

“I know,” Sunny giggled.

“Sunny…I love you,” Sungmin said.

“M-Mwoh?” Sunny asked.

“I need to ask you something important tomorrow,” Sungmin said.

“Sungmin…” Sunny said.

“Be ready,” Sungmin said.

“I have to go,” Sunny hung up.

“What is she doing?” Sungmin thought.

End of Flashback

“WHY DID SHE DO THAT?!?!” Sungmin yelled. “WHERE IS SHE?!?!” he shouted in front of Eunhyuk’s house.

 

“E-Eomma,” Eunhyuk said.

“HyukJae!! How are you?” Mrs. Lee asked.

“I’m fine…” Eunhyuk answered.

“It’s night time over there…it’s past midnight in Seoul why are you awake?” Mrs. Lee asked.

“Donghae is here,” Donghae said.

“Donghae!! Eomma misses all of you,” she said.

“We miss you too,” the two guys said.

“Where’s Soon-Kyu? Why don’t I hear her voice?” Mrs. Lee asked.

“Y-You don’t know where she is?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Why would I? She lives with you!! She hasn’t called me in a month,” Mrs. Lee said.

“A-Are you sure?” Donghae asked.

“Is something wrong with Soon-Kyu? Mrs. Lee asked.

“A-Aniyo…she’s sleeping,” Eunhyuk cried.

“Are you crying?” Mrs. Lee asked.

“Eomma..Eunhyuk hyung is tired…we will call you later,” Donghae said.

“Okay, bye,” Mrs. Lee hung up.

“What if something bad happened to her?!?!” Eunhyuk cried.

“Where is she?!?! If she’s not in America…where else will she be?!” Donghae cried.

“Sunny…please come back,” Tiffany cried.

 

~1 Week Later

“Sunny’s gone,” Jessica said with tears in her eyes. “She’s gone because of me,” Jessica cried. It began to rain on a beautiful autumn day. She was walking in the rain crying as hard as she can. No one was in the streets but her. “Sunny-ah!!! Come back!!!” she yelled while crying. “Sunny!!!” she cried. She slowly crossed the street crying. She couldn’t see where she was going or what she was doing, all she knew was that she wanted Sunny to come back.

“SUNNY!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!” Jessica cried. Just then she turned to her left and saw a car zooming towards her.

HONK HONK!!!!!!

“Sunny!!” she cried. She waited to be hit but instead she felt someone hugging her.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!” the voice yelled. She looked up and saw him.

“D-Donghae,” she wept.

“IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU!!!??” Donghae yelled. Jessica saw water dripping from his eyes but she couldn’t tell if it was rain or his tears.

“S-Sunny,” Jessica wept.

“SHE’S GONE!!! SHE HATES ME!!! IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT!!! QUIT BLAMING YOURSELF!!! IF YOU DO, THEN YOU WILL LEAVE JUST LIVE SOON-KYU!!! MY ONLY DONGSAENG HAS BEEN MISSING FOR A WEEK!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL?!?! YET I DON’T TRY TO GET CRASHED BY A CAR!!” Donghae yelled loudly.

“I didn’t know,” Jessica cried. “Sunny’s gone…”

“SHE’S GONE!!! WE DON’T KNOW WHERE SHE IS!!! SHE’S MISSING!!!” Donghae yelled.

“It’s my fault,” Jessica cried.

“No it isn’t,” Donghae calmed down.

“She told me she wouldn’t bother the group anymore…I didn’t know what she meant until now,” Jessica wept.

“Soon-Kyu’s gone,” Donghae cried. “What if something bad happened to her? She’s not in America! She’s not in Seoul?! Where else would she go?!”

“I want her back,” Jessica cried harder.

“It’s my fault…” Donghae said.

Flashback:

“Donghae…just get over it,” Eunhyuk said while facing the fence.

“I can’t…I love her,” Donghae told Eunhyuk while looking at the house.

“It’s hard for Soon-Kyu, her own best friend,” Eunhyuk said.

“My love…” Donghae saw Sunny approach the door. He knew she was listening and kept talking. “You know I’ve always been jealous of Soon-Kyu,”

“She’s your dongsaeng…you have to deal with it,” Eunhyuk said without knowing Sunny was there.

“She was friends with Jessica…I met Jessica..I ended up falling in love with her…” Donghae said.

“What does that have to do with Soon-Kyu?” Eunhyuk asked.

“It’s her fault,” Donghae said loudly. “Ever since she was little she got all the attention, the love…and me? I was known as the bad boy,”

“Donghae, don’t say that, Soon-Kyu is our little sister, you love her, we’re protective of her,” Eunhyuk said.

“But still…she makes me mad; she gets what she wants, but why don’t I?” Donghae asked.

“Stop,” Eunhyuk demanded.

“I broke up with Jessica, I lied that day because of Soon-Kyu,” Donghae said.

“Soon-Kyu has nothing to do with it!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“YES SHE DOES!!! SHE TOLD US NOT TO LIE!!! SHE HATES IT WHEN WE TALK ABOUT HER FRIENDS!!! EVERTHING HYUNG!!! WE MADE DUMB PROMISES WHEN WE WERE LITTLE!!! DO YOU THINK IT’S EASY?!?!” Donghae yelled.

“If you lied she would understand,” Eunhyuk told him.

“I don’t care…all I know is sometimes I wish Soon-Kyu never came,” Donghae said and saw Sunny ran away from the door.

“Take that back,” Eunhyuk demanded.

“Never,” Donghae said and walked inside the house.

End of Flashback

 

“Eunhyuk oppa!!” Eunhyuk heard while watching a video of them when they were little.

“Soon-Kyu…what are you doing?”Little Eunhyuk asked.

“Oppa, when I grow up, I want to go to the same college as you and Donghae oppa,”Sunny said while drawing in her notebook.

“What else?”Eunhyuk asked and sat down next to Sunny.

“I want to live in a house with you and see my best friends every day,”Sunny smiled with some missing teeth.

“Stop smiling your teeth is missing!” Donghae joined them.

“Donghae oppa do you like my plan?”Sunny asked while passing him the notebook.

“Live in house with oppas…Play with friends…Go to school together…No Sungmin?”Donghae said.

“Sungmin is mean,”Sunny pouted.

“I’m scratching it out!!”Donghae took his pencil and erased it.

“Eunhyuk oppa!! Donghae oppa is mean!!”Sunny cried.

“Soon-Kyu is a cry baby!!”Donghae laughed.

“You have missing teeth too,” Eunhyuk chuckled. The three kids chased each other around.

Ding Dong

“Oppas to fast!!” Little Sunny yelled in the video.

“Hyoyeon,” Eunhyuk said when he opened the door.

“Can I come in?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Of course,” Eunhyuk said and walked her in.

“That’s cute,” Hyoyeon smiled while watching the three siblings chased each other in the T.V.

“I’m worried…I don’t know where she is, what she’s doing…I’m praying that nothing bad will happen to her,” Eunhyuk told Hyoyeon.

“Did you tell the police station?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I did, that was the first place I went to…no one saw her, the school said she didn’t come,” Eunhyuk wiped his eyes.

“We’re worried too…The girls been crying for days,” Hyoyeon said.

“Tiffany won’t leave her room, she won’t even eat or anything,” Eunhyuk said.

“You can’t blame her…Sunny and her are really close,” Hyoyeon pointed out.

“It’s been a week…My parents don’t know she’s missing…she’s not in America or Seoul,” Eunhyuk shook his head. “I’m the worse oppa in the world,”

“Maybe it wasn’t you…” Hyoyeon said.

“Why would she leave without telling us though?” Eunhyuk asked.

“S-She wants to turn back time,” Hyoyeon told him.

“There’s no point…she knows how important she is to us,” Eunhyuk said.

“That’s why she won’t get herself in danger…we will find her soon,” Hyoyeon assured him.

“I hope so,” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Sunny-ah,” Taeyeon cried while holding her necklace.

“Taeyeon…” Leeteuk said while standing at her door.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked with puffy eyes.

“Did Sunny call you?” Leeteuk asked.

“No, what if she got in danger?” Taeyeon cried.

“Sunny will be fine, I promise,” Leeteuk hugged her.

“Why would she do that?” Taeyeon asked.

“Maybe she has her reasons,” Leeteuk said.

“She didn’t tell me though!!” Taeyeon’s tears fell. “She didn’t tell any of us…she just left, thinking that everything will be fine without her!! When it’s not!!”

“Taeyeon…it’s okay,” Leeteuk told her.

“No it’s not, Leeteuk,” Taeyeon shook her head.

“She will be back,” Leeteuk said.

“She’s my twin…she has to come back,” Taeyeon cried.

“She will…She will be back in a few days,” Leeteuk said.

“What if she doesn’t ever come back?” Taeyeon asked.

“That won’t happen,” Leeteuk said.

 

“Siwon,” Tiffany answered her phone while wiping her tears.

“Go eat something…” Siwon said.

“Who said I didn’t eat yet?” Tiffany asked.

“Eunhyuk,” Siwon answered.

“It’s not fair,” Tiffany cried.

“Don’t say that,” Siwon said.

“Why did she leave without telling anyone?” Tiffany cried.

“She thought it was for the best,” Siwon replied.

“But it wasn’t!! Why didn’t she take me with her?” Tiffany wept.

“She thought everything would turn back to normal,” Siwon answered.

“I won’t leave until she comes back,” Tiffany told him.

“No one knows where she is Miyoung,” Siwon said.

“I want to know!! I need her!!” Tiffany cried.

“She needs you girls too…she will come back,” Siwon assured.

“But it’s been a week…no contact at all,” Tiffany said.

“She will come back when she’s ready,” Siwon said.

 

“Sunny…Sunny….please come back,” Yuri sang. “Sunny…bunny…hop on back…Sunny…Sunny…you can’t leave,” Yuri sang while tears fell down her face. She was slowly walking down the empty street after the rain. “Sunny…Soon-Kyu…don’t be a fool…come back…and make us go coo coo…Sunny-ah!!!” Yuri cried and sat down on the bench.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter