Chapter 9

When You Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Seohyun screamed as Seungri tightened his grip.

“Shut up!!” Seungri demanded and slapped her one more time. Seungri leaned against her. Seohyun was stuck between the wall and Seungri’s body, and she had nowhere to escape to.

“P-please just l-let go o-of me,” Seohyun wept. She was trying as hard as she could to keep her tears from falling. Seungri got closer to Seohyun; he pressed his body against her. Seungri slowly moved his face closer to Seohyun. Seohyun shut her eyes, not wanting to see him.

“You’re m..” Before Seungri could finish his sentence, he was pushed to the ground.

“What are you doing?!” Seohyun heard a voice yelled. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Kyuhyun on top of Seungri.

“Get off of me,” Seungri said while trying to push Kyuhyun off. Seungri didn’t know what to do so he punched Kyuhyun in the jaw.

“You little piece of,” Kyuhyun said and punched Seungri in the stomach. “Don’t you dare touch her!! Don’t you ever think about touching anybody else!!” Kyuhyun said while punching Seungri as hard as he could. He picked Seungri up by his shirt. “You’re coming with me,” He took Seohyun’s hand and led them to the office.

 

“Okay, thank you Mr. Cho, you may go,” the principle said.

“What about Seohyun?” Kyuhyun asked.

“She may go too…please be careful Ms. Seo…Seungri here will be expelled,” the principle explained.

“Ne,” the two kids replied. Seohyun and Kyuhyun walked out of the office. Kyuhyun didn’t know what to do but follow Seohyun. She walked outside into the school’s garden.

“Hey…are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked. Ever since the incident, she still hasn’t cried yet. When Seungri was hurting her she held her tears, and same for the office as well. Seohyun nodded to Kyuhyun’s question. “You’re brave for not…” Kyuhyun started. Seohyun burst into tears. “crying…” Kyuhyun finished. Seohyun’s tears ran down her face, all she could do was cry. “Are you okay?”

“D-does it look like I’m okay?” Seohyun managed to ask between her weeps.

“Sorry,” Kyuhyun said. He didn’t know what to do with a crying girl. Seohyun was crying nonstop now. “Let’s go back,” Kyuhyun said as he got up. He started walking until Seohyun grabbed his hand.

“Please don’t leave,” she cried. Kyuhyun looked at her and saw her big eyes swollen. “They’re going to be suspicious and they’re going to hate me,”

“You have to tell them sometime,” Kyuhyun responded. “Call them,”

Seohyun pulled out her phone. “Unnie…”

“Seohyun?” Jessica asked.

“Unnie,” Seohyun wept.

“What’s wrong? Where are you?” Taeyeon asked.

“Unnie, I’m with Kyuhyun,”

“Why are you with him? Are you crying?” Sunny asked.

“He didn’t do anything…it was…” Seohyun said.

“Who did this to you?!” Tiffany asked.

“S-S,” Seohyun answered.

“Seungri?! What did he do?!” Hyoyeon asked with anger.

“Unnie, please calm down,” Seohyun cried. She heard the guys talking in the background.

“How are we suppose to be calm when you are crying?” Yuri asked.

“Can you let me explain?” Seohyun asked.

“Explain Seohyun, we will do something,” Sooyoung said.

“Don’t do anything unnie, please,” Seohyun cried.

“Maknae, just tell us,” Yoona said.

“You’re going to hate me,” Seohyun cried. Kyuhyun grabbed the phone from her.

“Yah! It’s Kyuhyun,” Kyuhyun yelled.

“What are you doing with her?” Yesung yelled.

“Did you hurt her?!” Eunhyuk asked.

“You’re a ert too…aren’t you?!” Donghae asked.

“Kyuhyun what did you do?!” Sungmin shouted.

“I thought you weren’t like that!!” Ryeowook yelled.

“You know they’re going to beat us up?!” Siwon asked.

“Kyuhyun…explain!” Kibum yelled.

“Everyone just stop!!” Kyuhyun yelled which made Seohyun cry even more. Kyuhyun told everyone what Seungri did and how they went to the principal’s office.

“MY MAKNAE!!!” the girls yelled.

“Kyuhyun, you the man!!” the guys yelled.

“Take her back!” the girls yelled.

“Unnies I want to be alone,” Seohyun said.

“Okay,” the unnies replied. Seohyun shut the phone.

“My mom will hate me!!” Seohyun cried.

“No one’s going to hate you,” Kyuhyun said. “I don’t even think anybody hates you,”

“You hate me!!” Seohyun yelled. Kyuhyun felt guilty for saying all those mean things before.

“It’s because I thought…I thought you were like other new girls,” Kyuhyun answered.

“What gives you the right to think that?!” Seohyun cried. “You don’t even know anything about me and you judged me!!”

“Why are you yelling at me?” Kyuhyun asked rudely.

“Because!!” Seohyun cried more. “All guys are the same,”

“W-what?” Kyuhyun accidently stuttered.

“Every single one of them are jerks and they only use girls. They never care about them,” Seohyun explained.

“I’m sorry…okay?” Kyuhyun apologized.

“Cho Kyuhyun is apologizing?” Seohyun asked. “You’re the meanest, jerkiest, cold hearted person in this world!”

“I’m sorry…ever since my ex cheated on me, I never trusted a girl since then,” Kyuhyun said. He never told anyone about it before.

“That doesn’t mean you have to judge me,” Seohyun said.

“I know..I’m sorry,” Kyuhyun said.

“I guess I accept your apology,” Seohyun said.

“It was just when I saw you I thought you were a two face,” Kyuhyun explained.

“I know…I’m sorry…on the first day when you helped me, I’m sorry for not getting a chance to thank you,” Seohyun said.

“Oh…” Kyuhyun said feeling guilty.

“I was going to but then unnies dragged me away,” Seohyun said. “I’m sorry for everything too,”

“It’s okay…I was the one that was over exaggerating.” Kyuhyun said. There was an awkward silence between the two.

“Thank you,” Seohyun thanked, breaking the silence.

“It’s nothing,” Kyuhyun said.

“Thank you for saving me…both times,” Seohyun said while looking down.

“I guess,” Kyuhyun’s jaw was still bleeding from Seungri’s punched, his eye was also bruised.

“You’re lips is bleeding!” Seohyun said while getting closer to him.

“It’s nothing,” Kyuhyun replied.

“Sit down,” Seohyun said while letting Kyuhyun sit on the bench. “I will be back,” She said as she ran off.

“Wait!!!Where are you going?!” Kyuhyun yelled.

“To the nurse!” Seohyun replied.

“I guess I was wrong about you,” Kyuhyun said to himself.

 

“You’re back!!!” everyone yelled when Seohyun and Kyuhyun walked in the room.

“You should go home and rest,” Jessica told Seohyun.

“Ne unnie,” Seohyun agreed.

The bell ran, and everyone was tired, so they all went home.

 

Next day…

“So sleepy,” Sungmin groaned. He was trying to walk towards the restroom to change, but accidently went into another room.

“What are you doing in here?” Sunny asked. She was already in her school clothes.

“Sorry…I thought it was the restroom, please don’t scream!” Sungmin begged.

“I’m not going to scream,” Sunny said while sitting on her bed.

“Really?” Sungmin asked shockingly.

“Yeah, last time when I saw my brothers beat you up, I felt sorry for you,” Sunny said.

“Oh…I should get out before your brothers kill me,” Sungmin said. He started heading for the door.

“Sorry Sungmin,” Sunny apologized.

“What?” Sungmin asked as he turned around.

“I’m sorry,” Sunny said.

“For what?”

“For messing with you the other day…after that, you weren’t messing with me anymore,” Sunny explained.

“Isn’t that a good thing though?” Sungmin asked. “Don’t you hate me?”

“Even though I hated you ever since we were little, I realize that I shouldn’t anymore,” Sunny said.

“You’re suppose to hate me though, I bullied you, isn’t that why you moved with your parents?” Sungmin asked.

“I suppose,” Sunny said.

“I should be the one sorry though,” Sungmin replied.

“I accept your apology…but why are you apologizing now?” Sunny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter