Chapter 38

When You Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Unnie…I keep seeing him,” Seohyun said while pointing to Kyuhyun. “Is he really that important?”

“We’re all important,” Taeyeon said.

“But why do I see him in every single one?” Seohyun asked.

“He’s important to you,” Jessica told him.

“I think we should get to class,” Donghae said.

“Here’s your schedule Seohyun, just in case you don’t remember,” Tiffany said and handed her a piece of paper.

“Thank you unnie, I will leave now,” Seohyun bowed and started walking. She kept walking but couldn’t find the right classroom, then she walked towards and empty hallways. “Is this it?” she asked and opened the door.

Flashback:

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Seohyun screamed as Seungri tightened his grip.

“Shut up!!” Seungri demanded and slapped her one more time. Seungri leaned against her. Seohyun was stuck between the wall and Seungri’s body, and she had nowhere to escape to.

“P-please just l-let go o-of me,” Seohyun wept. She was trying as hard as she could to keep her tears from falling. Seungri got closer to Seohyun; he pressed his body against her. Seungri slowly moved his face closer to Seohyun. Seohyun shut her eyes, not wanting to see him.

“You’re m..” Before Seungri could finish his sentence, he was pushed to the ground.

“What are you doing?!” Seohyun heard a voice yelled. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Kyuhyun on top of Seungri.

“Get off of me,” Seungri said while trying to push Kyuhyun off. Seungri didn’t know what to do so he punched Kyuhyun in the jaw.

“You little piece of,” Kyuhyun said and punched Seungri in the stomach. “Don’t you dare touch her!! Don’t you ever think about touching anybody else!!” Kyuhyun said while punching Seungri as hard as he could. He picked Seungri up by his shirt. “You’re coming with me,” He took Seohyun’s hand and led them to the office.

End of Flashback

“Ow,” Seohyun said and shook her head.

“Are you okay?” she heard a voice asked.

“Kyuhyun-shi,” she bowed.

“It’s Kyuhyun,” he told her.

“Ne,” she said. She looked into his eyes. It was red and puffy.

“Do you need help?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Is this a classroom?” Seohyun asked.

“This was the classroom where that jerk hurt you…and then I came, nothing happened,” Kyuhyun explained.

“Was his name Seungri?” Seohyun asked.

“Yes!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“That’s all I remember….only up till then…you hate me…right?” Seohyun asked.

“Aniyo, I changed…I don’t hate you anymore,” Kyuhyun held her hands. “I don’t,”

“I will try to remember then, if you’re really important,” Seohyun smiled.

 

“Taengoo…” Leeteuk called.

“What is it?” Taeyeon smiled.

“You’re worried…aren’t you?” Leeteuk asked.

“I’m just glad Seohyun’s alright,” Taeyeon told him.

“Good…It’s sad that she forgot us,” Leeteuk said.

“She will remember soon…It looks like her memory is slowly coming back,” Taeyeon said.

“Does that mean her head will hurt the whole day?” Leeteuk asked.

“I don’t know how much you can remember a day…maybe if we do good, she will remember by tomorrow or the next day,” Taeyeon told Leeteuk.

“My Taengoo is so smart,” Leeteuk said and hugged her.

“Smarter than you,” Taeyeon laughed.

“Did you forget that you’re short?” Leeteuk chuckled.

“Did you forget that I’m your girlfriend?!” Taeyeon asked.

“No of course not…You’re my Taengoo,” Leeteuk smiled.

“Then if I’m your Taengoo then I can do this,” Taeyeon said and punched him in the stomach.

“Since when were you violent?!” Leeteuk yelled.

“Since you were mean!” Taeyeon stuck out her tongue and skipped away.

“My Taengoo!!” Leeteuk said and ran after her.

“My Teukie!!” Taeyeon giggled and kept skipping.

 

“You look tired,” Donghae told Jessica.

“I was worried about Seohyun the whole night,” Jessica said.

“She will be okay,” Donghae said.

“I know, Kyuhyun is trying his best,” Jessica agreed.

“I’m trying my best too,” Donghae wiggled his eyebrows.

“What?” Jessica asked.

“Don’t you remember the flirty Lee Donghae?” Donghae whispered in her ear.

“Yah!! He’s okay…” Jessica started walking.

“Okay? You don’t like him?” Donghae asked.

“Nope, I moved on,” Jessica said.

“What’s wrong with me?” Donghae asked her.

“There’s nothing wrong with you,” Jessica smiled.

“You just said that you moved on…that means you don’t like me,” Donghae said.

“Who said I didn’t like you?” Jessica asked.

“You did…You said you don’t like flirty Lee Donghae,” Donghae said.

“I don’t like him,” Jessica giggled.

“That means you don’t like me,” Donghae told her.

“I like you though,” Jessica told him.

“You’re confusing me!!” Donghae yelled and started walking faster.

“What I mean is…” Jessica grabbed his arm.

“What you mean is you don’t want to see me,” Donghae pretended to cry.

“What I mean is…I like this Donghae better than flirty Donghae,” Jessica smiled.

“This Donghae?” Donghae asked.

“I like you how you really are. I like the cute, manly, funny, overprotective Donghae not the, I want a kiss Donghae,” Jessica told him.

“Well then,” Donghae winked. “I want a kiss then,”

“Yah!! I just said that-,” Jessica got cut.

“I’m protecting you from other men…I’m kissing you because I’m overprotective,” Donghae laughed.

“You’re weird,” Jessica stomped off.

“I thought you liked the weird Donghae!!” Donghae walked behind her.

“It doesn’t matter anymore…because I like any Donghae,” Jessica said and held his hand.

“That’s my princess,” Donghae smiled.

 

“Lee Soon-Kyu!” Sungmin yelled while stomping to Sunny.

“What is it Lee Sungmin?” Sunny asked.

“Why are you holding keroro instead of my bunny?” Sungmin pouted.

“Because I got this for Seohyun….I’m going to go give it to her,” Sunny said and started walking.

“I’m mad,” Sungmin said while using his aegyo.

“I’m glad,” Sunny giggled and put the keroro in Seohyun’s locker.

“Why is my Sunny Bunny so mean?” Sungmin pouted again.

“Because Sungminnie complains too much,” Sunny said and poked his cheek.

“Do you not care about me anymore?” Sungmin asked.

“Stop using your aegyo,” Sunny pouted.

“Look, you’re using it now,” Sungmin pointed at her.

“That’s because it’s a habit,” Sunny crossed her arms.

“Be that way then,” Sungmin crossed his arms too.

“Oppa,” Sunny said.

“Sunny, I like you do you like me?” Sungmin asked his girlfriend while wiggling his shoulders.

“Of course I do! Of course I do!” Sunny replied while moving from side to side.

“Sunny bunny!!” Sungmin hugged her.

“Sungminnie,” Sunny giggled and hugged him back.

 

“Miyoung,” Siwon called.

“What is it Won Won Siwon?” Tiffany asked while staring at him.

“Are you still staying at the Lee’s house?” Siwon asked.

“Of course I am! Of course I am!” Tiffany said.

“Aish I think Sunny’s aegyo got you,” Siwon laughed.

“Yah,” Tiffany slapped Siwon’s arm. “Why are you asking?”

“Because, Seohyun is staying at Jessica’s and you are their cousin and everyone is okay with each other and Ryeowook will move back and you should move back so Sungmin can move back,” Siwon said.

“Or is it because you don’t want me to live in the same house as Eunhyuk and Donghae?” Tiffany asked while staring at him.

“W-Why would you think that?!” Siwon stuttered.

“Because I’m Fany Fany Tiffany and I’m smart,” she smiled.

“Why would I care if you’re living with my best friends?” Siwon asked.

“Because you’re a guy and they’re guys and you don’t want me to be closer to them,” Tiffany giggled.

“They have their girls,” Siwon said.

“And I have my guy,” Tiffany hugged Siwon.

“So…” Siwon said.

“As soon as Seohyun’s back to normal, everything will be too,” Tiffany smiled.

 

“Hyukkie!!!!” Hyoyeon yelled.

“Aish, Hyoyeon would never call me Hyukie…but I wish she will,” Eunhyuk said while looking in the sky.

“Eunhyuk!!” Hyoyeon pushed Eunhyuk.

“Stop dreaming,” Eunhyuk told himself.

“YAH!!! LEE EUNHYUK!!” Hyoyeon yelled and stood in front of him.

“Is this a dream?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Are you okay?” Hyoyeon asked.

“As long as you are with me,” Eunhyuk said.

“M-MWOH!” Hyoyeon asked.

“Wait…this isn’t a dream?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Will this help?” Hyoyeon asked and poked him in the stomach.

“Okay this isn’t a dream,” Eunhyuk said.

“Whatcha doing?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Walking around…my little brother and sister each have their other half,” Eunhyuk sighed.

“What about you?” Hyoyeon asked.

“We didn’t go on our date,” Eunhyuk told her.

“That’s because the problems,” Hyoyeon replied.

“I know…but will we…soon?” Eunhyuk asked.

“When everything is back to normal,” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Hyoyeon is so cool!!” Eunhyuk jumped in the air.

“Fan boy!!” his best friends yelled from different places in the hallway.

“I like it though,” Hyoyeon giggled.

“She likes me!!!” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

“I like it,” Hyoyeon said.

“It…I’m not it,” Eunhyuk said sadly.

“I like you too,” Hyoyeon laughed and ran off.

“She likes me…she likes me,” Eunhyuk sang while dancing.

“I’m supposed to be the one singing!!” Yesung yelled from down the hallway.

“No one cares!!” Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk yelled.

 

“I’m supposed to be the one singing!!” Yesung yelled.

“No one cares!!” the dancing couple yelled back.

“Aish these people,” Yesung said.

“Yesung….Yesung…whatcha doing?” Yuri sang.

“Why is everyone singing these days?” Yesung asked.

“You don’t like my singing?” Yuri pouted.

“I do! But Eunhyuk sang…I thought I was the singer!!!” Yesung sang.

“Sometimes your random singing is kind of…weird,” Yuri told him.

“What?!?!” Yesung asked.

“I’m just kidding silly,” Yuri poked him.

“I know I’m attractive,” Yesung winked at her.

“Who said you were attractive?” Yuri laughed.

“Will this make you love me?” Yesung said and did his wave dance.

“That looks funny!!” Yuri giggled.

“I told you I was funny,” Yesung said.

“You said you were attractive,” Yuri told him.

“That too,” Yesung said.

“What about me?” Yuri asked.

“You’re…Perfecttttttttttttttttt!” Yesung sang and bowed.

“You’re not on stage,” Yuri giggled.

“Even if I am…You will be the only person I look out,” Yesung told her.

“So cheesy,” Yuri said.

“I like cheese too,” Yesung agreed.

“Aish, you know what I mean!” Yuri laughed.

 

“Sooyoung-ah!!” Ryeowook yelled.

“I don’t have any food,” Sooyoung mocked.

“I do,” Ryeowook said and pulled out a slice of cake.

“It looks good!!” Sooyoung said.

“I made it just for you,” Ryeowook gave her the cake.

“Why?” Sooyoung asked.

“Because….Drum roll please,” Ryeowook said.

“Aish no one will drum roll for you,” Sooyoung said.

“I’m going to move back in!!” Ryeowook exclaimed.

“Chincha?! When?” Sooyoung asked while eating the cake.

“When Seohyun gets better,” Ryeowook smiled.

“We know that will be soon,” Sooyoung smiled. “Cake?”

“I made it,” Ryeowook said and took a bite.

“It’s sweet,” Sooyoung said.

“Just like you,” Ryeowook laughed.

“Weirdo,” Sooyoung told him.

“Loser,” Ryeowook joked.

“You want to start?!” Sooyoung said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter