Chapter 24

When You Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So what is it, Sunye?” Leeteuk asked while holding Sunye’s hands.

“Let’s break up,”

“Wait, what?” Leeteuk asked.

“Truth is, I’m bored of you…You got me the things I want, and I think we should meet more people,” Sunye explained.

“So you used me?” Leeteuk asked.

“Aniyo, don’t think about it like that, just think of it as you giving me the things I wanted,” Sunye said. “Anyways it was great when it lasted, thank you, and bye” she said and walked away.

“S-She broke up with me,” Leeteuk said and slammed his head against the table.

“Poor guy,” the group muttered.

 

“Leeteuk are you okay?” Taeyeon asked when she sat down.

“She broke up with me,” Leeteuk muttered.

“It’s okay,” Taeyeon said.

“No it isn’t, she was everything to me,” Leeteuk told Taeyeon. Taeyeon’s heart fell into pieces.

“I-It’s okay…let’s go do something this afternoon okay?” Taeyeon said.

“Like what?” Leeteuk asked.

“We can go to the mall,” Taeyeon said.

“Sunye loves the mall,” Leeteuk cried.

“O-Or the garden,” Taeyeon suggested.

“We got flowers for her though,” Leeteuk groaned.

“How about to the sweet store,” Taeyeon said.

“Sweet store?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yeah, you know that place, it’s like a factory full or sweets,” Taeyeon said.

“Fine…” Leeteuk agreed.

“Let’s go after school then,” Taeyeon smiled and secretly pulled out her phone.

 

To: Sunny

Sorry danshin, but I have to get Leeteuk’s mind off of Sunye

 

From: Sunny

I thought you were mad at him.

 

To: Sunny

I like him…what else can I do?

 

From: Sunny

Okay..I’m alone ): oh well!! FIGHTING!! ^^

 

“Everyone has a date,” Sunny pouted while working.

“Did you say something?” Sungmin asked.

“Aniyo!” Sunny said.

“Okay then,” Sungmin said.

“Where are you going to go after school?” Sunny asked.

“Home,” Sungmin said.

“My home or your home?” Sunny asked.

“Your home where else would I go?” Sungmin laughed.

“You can’t come!” Sunny said.

“Why not?” Sungmin asked.

“Because!! Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa are going on dates and then you will be home alone with me,” Sunny said.

“I don’t care,” Sungmin said while working.

“Then it will be awkward!!” Sunny said.

“I don’t care,” Sungmin replied.

“Fine!! I’m not going to cook though!” Sunny said and started working.

“It’s called ramyeon,” Sungmin sang.

 

“Oh my god!!” Donghae yelled and took out his phone.

 

To: Eunhyuk

Are you going anywhere tonight?

 

From: Eunhyuk

Yeah, why?

 

To: Eunhyuk

Because I’m going somewhere

 

From: Eunhyuk

And?

 

To: Eunhyuk

Did you forget?!?! Are you not overprotective anymore?!

 

From: Eunhyuk

I am…I know what I’m doing

 

To: Eunhyuk

SO YOU’RE SAYING YOU’RE GOING TO LET SUNNY STAY HOME ALONE WITH SUNGMIN?!?!?!

 

From: Eunhyuk

Yeah, what’s wrong with that?

 

To: Eunhyuk

IT’S LEE SUNGMIN!!!

 

From: Eunhyuk

Trust me, he’s going to be like “hey…want to go somewhere?” trust him, he’s fine

 

To: Eunhyuk

Fine hyung, even though you are always right, if anything happens to Sunny I’m blaming it on you.

 

“I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and after next week, it will be winter break!! Then when it is around January or February, you will go back to your regular classes and schedules. It seems like everyone in this class signed up for the music club. The teacher quiet a couple days ago and we can’t find a replacement so you can vote for a leader to be in charge. I will remind you that you have practice after school,” Mrs. Choi said.

“Ne,” the class replied.

“Class dismissed early today,” the teacher smiled and left.

“LET’S GO!!!” they all yelled.

 

“Bye, everyone!” they all said to each other after they were at the parking lot.

“Yah Sungmin!!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“Yeah?” Sungmin answered.

“Take Sunny home and feed her!!” Eunhyuk said.

“Whatever,” Sungmin said.

“You know you want to be alone with her,” Eunhyuk whispered.

“Shut up!!” Sungmin yelled and pushed Eunhyuk towards his car. “BYE!”

 

“Here, put your backpack in the trunk,” Siwon said while grabbing Tiffany’s backpack.

“So where do we go first?” Tiffany asked.

“I’m going to park my car somewhere in Seoul then we can walk,” Siwon said.

“Walk to our old meeting place? It’s freezing!!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“You’re the one that wants to bring back the memories,”Siwon laughed.

“Look it’s an ice cream cart!!” Tiffany yelled. “Come on,” she sand and pulled Siwon’s hand.

“It’s cold for ice cream though,” Siwon said.

“It doesn’t matter I love ice cream, one chocolate ice cream please,” Tiffany said.

“And one vanilla,” Siwon said while still holding onto Tiffany’s hand.

“Thank you,” Tiffany bowed and Siwon paid. “I could have paid.”

“But I’m the guy,” Siwon laughed. The two kids walked without realizing that they were still holding hands.

“Omo we’re holding hands!” Tiffany said and pulled her hand away.

“There’s nothing wrong with that,” Siwon said a little disappointedly.

“We’re best friends…we’re older now we can’t hold hands unless we are a couple,” Tiffany said.

“Who said?” Siwon asked while walking.

“I did,” Tiffany laughed. After ten minutes of walking and talking they finally reached their meeting place. “It’s my old house!!” Tiffany pointed.

“And there’s my old house!!” Siwon pointed.

“Look it’s the tree we use to play under!!” Tiffany giggled and ran under it.

“So many good memories!” Siwon said.

“Where were you standing when you were waiting for me?” Tiffany suddenly asked.

“Uhh…right here,” Siwon pointed to the tree.

“Then I would have seen you,” Tiffany said.

“Like I said, I probably came when you weren’t home,” Siwon said. “Now come on,” Siwon grabbed Tiffany’s hands. “Let’s sit over there like how we use to during winter,” Siwon pointed to an area with trees around it.

“It’s exactly the same!!” Tiffany squealed while sitting down on a log.

“But this time I want you to lean on my shoulder,” Siwon said.

“Mwoh?” Tiffany asked.

“Right here,” Siwon said and guided Tiffany’s head towards his shoulder.

“This is weird,” Tiffany said.

“I like it this way though,” Siwon told her. They talked for hours and hours but didn’t get bored of each other. Soon it was night time. Finally, Tiffany accidently fell asleep on Siwon’s shoulders. “Mianhe…for lying to you..But it’s the only way,” Siwon said while carrying Tiffany towards the car to take her home.

 

“Will you cheer up?” Taeyeon asked while dragging Leeteuk out of the car.

“I can’t,” Leeteuk said.

“Aish…Why am I wasting my time on a person like you?” Taeyeon asked.

“Mwoh?!” Leeteuk yelled.

“I always help you, but you’re the one that always uses me,” Taeyeon said.

“My bad,” Leeteuk said.

“If you won’t lighten up then I’m going home,” Taeyeon said.

“Fine...HAHAHAHAHAHA” Leetuek laughed like a maniac. “Happy?”

“Yes, now come on!!” Taeyeon said and ran into the sweet store.

“WHOAAAA!!!” Leeteuk yelled went he stepped into the factory. “Ever since I went out with Sunye I haven’t seen this much sweets!!!”

“Don’t go in yet!! I have to pay for the ticket,” Taeyeon said.

“I will,” Leeteuk smiled and quickly ran inside after receiving his ticket.

“Chocolate fountain!!!” Taeyeon yelled and quickly took marshmallows and dipped it into the chocolate. “It’s good!!!”

“Try some of this!!” Leeteuk said and fed her some candy.

“We won’t even sleep tonight if we eat so many sweets!!” Taeyeon said.

“I don’t need to sleep it’s Friday!!” Leeteuk yelled. “Omo!! It’s a gigantic cupcake!!!”

“It’s chocolate too!!!!” Taeyeon said while grabbing the cupcake that was as big as the oven.

“It also has a cherry on top!!” Leeteuk laughed. Having Taeyeon by his side made him happy. He also forgot that Sunye broke up with him, actually he forgot about her already.

“Let’s buy it!!” Taeyeon said.

“For the two of us?” Leeteuk asked.

“We can share it with the rest,” Taeyeon giggled.

“Let’s buy two regular chocolate cupcakes,” Leeteuk said.

“With a cherry on top,” Taeyeon smiled and bit into her cupcake.

“That’ Taeyeon!” Leeteuk laughed.

 

“Thank you,” Sunny thanked and walked into the car.

“No problem,” Sungmin said.

“I’m going to my room,” Sunny said and started walking up the stairs.

“Are you hungry?” Sungmin asked.

“Aniyo,” Sunny answered. “I don’t want to go to my room anymore,” she said and sat on the couch. The two people had an awkward silence.

“Want some ramyeon?” Sungmin asked.

“Nope,” Sunny answered and the T.V.

“Let’s play a game,” Sungmin said and handed her the game controller.

“Okay!” Sunny said and grabbed the controller. After about two minutes of playing, she lost. “I don’t want to play,”

“Then wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter