Chapter 1

When You Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was 11 p.m. at night, it was finally the night Sunny was going to go back to South Korea. She’s been living in America ever since she moved away from an evil jerk. There, she met Tiffany, another girl from Seoul. They became best friends, along with eight other girls.

“Fany!! Hurry up and run will you!” Sunny yelled while running through the airport.

“Mianhe, but I’m so tired!!” Tiffany yelled back.

“Passengers for flight 1309 is now boarding, flight 1309 is now boarding.” The intercom said.

“Come on!!!!” Sunny yelled once again. They finally reach the terminal and got on the plane.

“Sorry, Sunny…but on the bright side, I’m so happy that we are both going back to Seoul at the same time!!!” Tiffany squealed.

“Ne! After like 10 years I finally get to see my brothers! I could have seen them more often if it wasn’t for my parents working all the time,” Sunny said.

“It’s okay Sunny!!! I get to go live with my cousin, Jessica!!” Tiffany said.

“I know that she is your cousin, silly. All of us have been best friends since forever!” Sunny told her.

“I can’t wait!! We will be in the same university as Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Yoona…Too bad Seohyun lives somewhere else in South Korea.” Tiffany pouted.

“It’s okay, after all she is your cousin, and you get to see her at family reunions..but didn’t she say she was going to try to convince her mom to move in with Sica?” Sunny asked.

“Yeah, but her mom is so strict!” Tiffany said.

“It’s okay, now let’s take a nap, the plane is about to departure,” Sunny told her.

 

“What time is it?” Eunhyuk asked while looking at his watch.

“It’s too early!!” Donghae complained.

“Eunhyuk, be quiet please!! I’m trying to sleep, it’s Saturday!!!” Sungmin complained.

The three boys had a mini party the night before. Sungmin always came over and hung out with the Lee brothers, Eunhyuk and Donghae. They would always eat, play games, watch movies, eat again, and fall asleep who knows when. Eunhyuk and Donghae lived by themselves for 5 years now. Their aunt moved out since she wanted to go back to her home, and because Eunhyuk and Donghae were old enough to take care of themselves. The two boys were so tired, that they forgot that they were suppose to pick up their little sister from the airport

“YAH!! Donghae, what time do we have to get to the airport!” the older brother asked.

“I don’t know, I think she lands at 12:30 p.m.” he little one answered.

“OH MY GOD!!!! It’s 2:30 p.m.!!!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“MWOH!!!! She won’t know her way around, she haven’t been in Seoul for 10 years!” Donghae yelled. “TRY CALLING HER!!”

“Wait, who’s coming back to Seoul?” Sungmin asked half asleep.

“Our sister!!” The brothers yelled.

“Oh cool,” Sungmin said while falling asleep. The truth was, Sungmin was so tired, that he didn’t even hear Donghae and Eunhyuk when they were telling him who was coming back.

“DUDE!!! YOU SLEEP TOO MUCH!” Donghae yelled while punching Sungmin in the arm.

“She’s not picking up!” Eunhyuk the overprotective brother yelled.

“Maybe, she didn’t turn on her phone yet, or she got on a taxi. Or ahhhh!!!” Donghae panicked. When it came to their little sister, they are the most overprotective brothers.

“STOP YELLING!!” Sungmin yelled.

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE THEN!!” Eunhyuk yelled back.

“No, it’s okay!!” Sungmin said with a smile. “We’ve been friends since forever, you can’t kick me out!! Anyways I’m going to go make some ramyeon.”

“AISH!!! Mom and Dad will kill us if anything happens to her!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“I know!!! What if they make me go live with Aunt!! Then there will be no girls!” Donghae complained.

“THAT DOESN’T MATTER RIGHT NOW!!!!” Eunhyuk yelled.

From downstairs they heard Sungmin yell, “WANT SOME RAMYEON?!?!”

 

“Tiffany, my brothers aren’t here yet, what am I going to do?” Sunny asked.

“Well, Jessica and I can take you home!” Tiffany offered with her eye smile.

“Chincha? Thank you! Will Jessica mind?”

“Of course not!!! Remember? We are all best friends.”

 

“FANY!!!!!!! SUNNY!!!!!!!!” the heard a group yell. When the two girls turned around they saw their 7 best friends.

“AHHHHH!!” Sunny and Tiffany squealed.

“I miss you guys so much!!” Taeyeon yelled.

“It’s been 6 years since we’ve seen Tiffany!” Jessica exclaimed.

“And 10 years since we’ve seen Soon-Kyu !!” Hyoyeon said.

 “I miss seeing both of your eye smiles!” Yuri complained.

“Miyoung!!! Soon-Kyu!! I miss messing around with you guys by calling you by your real names!” Sooyoung joked.

“Everyone is still the same!! Tiffany and her eye smile, pink loving self. And Sunny, looks like you’re still short!” Yoona joked.

“YAH!!!” Sunny yelled.

“You know they’re just kidding! Anyways, how about we go out and eat, and I will pay!” The oldest one, Taeyeon suggested.

“YAY!!!” The all cheered. Sunny started forgetting about her brothers, and all of them went to go have fun, on their first afternoon together. If only Seohyun was with them, then it would have been perfect.

 

 

 

“Eomeoni, please let me go to Seoul University with my cousins and best friends,” Seohyun begged.

“Seohyun, you are my only daughter, and I don’t want to send you to Seoul, what if you get hurt?” Seohyun’s mom explained.

“Eomeoni, for years I listened to you. I was even valedictorian, Eomeoni I won’t ask for anything else, I promise.”

“Seohyun, I don’t know…”

“Eomeoni, please. Jessica said I can move in with her. And Tiffany came back from America. Please, they are your nieces don’t you trust them?” Seohyun kept on begging.

“Seohyun, I do trust them. I’s just that your classes here.” Seohyun’s mom said.

“Eomeoni, if I go to Seoul, then I will still practice the piano, and singing. I will take tutoring classes if you want me to. But Eomeoni, please let me go to Seoul University.”

“Okay,” Seohyun’s mom agreed.

“Really? THANK YOU EOMEONI,” Seohyun thanked while hugging her mom.

“Okay, since school already started, and we have to transfer you, then tell Jessica you will move in, in a week.” Seohyun’s mom told her.

 

“I’m so full!!” Taeyeon said.

“I don’t think I can walk anymore,” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“Cause you eat so much!” Yoona said.

“So do you!” Hyoyeon yelled.

“The smoothie was good!” Yuri complimented.

“I miss Korean food,” Tiffany said.

“Me too!” Sunny agreed.

The girls talked about life. They told them about the school, the neighborhood and stuff.

“Seohyun is calling me.” Jessica said.

“Pick it up,” Sunny exclaimed.

“Speaker too,” Tiffany said.

“Seohyun!” Everyone yelled in through the phone.

“Annyeonghaseyo everyone, is Sunny and Tiffany there already?”

“Ne~ We are all here, besides you…we miss you!” Jessica told Seohyun.

“I have good news though!”

“What is it maknae? Is it good news for us, or for you?” Taeyeon asked.

“For all of us unnie!”

“TELL US!!!” Sooyoung yelled.

“Okay….Eomeoni let me move to Seoul,”Seohyun started. Without letting her finish her sentence the girls screamed with joy.

“Yah! I think we should lower our voices…people are looking at us,” Yuri said.

“Keep going!” Yoona demanded.

“So I get to move to Seoul and live with Tiffany unnie and Jessica unnie. I can even attend Seoul University.”Seohyun told them.

“When are you coming?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I’m coming in a week because I have to transfer schools and pack up, but the next available train ticket is in a week and a half. So I might come in a week and a half.”Seohyun explained.

“I can’t wait!!” Tiffany squealed.

“Now, you, Fany and Sunny have to catch up,” Taeyeon informed.

“Yeah, college already started 3 months ago.” Jessica said.

“Ne~”Seohyun said. “Anyways I have to go,”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter