Chapter 29

One of the Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, the lovebirds are finally back in Korea.” Suho stated.

“I can’t believe you both are in front of me. It’s been so long since I’ve seen you both.” Krystal commented.

Suho and Krystal were both engaged, and their wedding was going to be in a couple of months.

“How was America? Did you buy us anything?!” Tao questioned.

Kyungsoo smacked Tao in the head. “You don’t ask someone for gifts first thing when they just arrived back from another country.”

“But seriously, did you get us anything?” Kai asked.

Baekhyun smacked Kai’s head as well. “Did you just not hear Kyungsoo’s words?”

“That hurts, you know!” Kai and Tao exclaimed at the same time, making the whole table of 14 people laugh. Since there was so many of us, the restaurant had to combine three tables.

“Well anyways, how was living in the States?” Lay asked.

I went off babbling to everyone about Kris and I’s experience there. Kris didn’t say much, since he decided to allow me to be the one to tell everything.

I gasped. “K-Kris, what are you doing here?”

“What, do you not want me here? Have you quickly forgotten about me just because it has been around a year?” Kris joked.

“Kris, I’m serious!” I whined.

Kris chuckled. “I attend at this university.”

“No way…” I said in surprise. Was this a dream? I didn’t believe in fate, but if there was such of a thing as fate, then damn, fate was being so well to the both of us right now.

“Yes way.”

“But how?”

“I got some tricks up my sleeve..”

I playfully hitted him. “Why didn’t you tell me?!”

“I wanted to surprise you.”

"Wufan..."

I reached for his cheek, making Kris wince slightly. I smiled widely, secretly pleased that I managed to startle Kris.

I tiptoed for a closer distance to his lips. I decided to and kissed his cheek instead.

“Ya!” Kris pouted.

I then threw my arms around Kris and kissed his lips. Kris smiled in between our kiss and wrapped his arm around my waist.

I stopped the kiss after a few seconds after realizing we were out in the public.

Kris gave me a smirk. “You shy, Amber?”

“Come on, let’s get something to eat.” I held Kris’s hands and pulled him to the dining room.

“I must admit, Kris really is a man. Daebak.” Xiumin praised.

“I applaud you, Kris.” Chen slow clapped for Kris, while Baekhyun and Chanyeol joined along with him.

“Hey, don’t clap at a restaurant!” Kyungsoo scolded.

I looked at Kris, and his head was hanging low with a smile on his face. My lips curved upwards. This man’s smile was beautiful.

“Party pooper.” Baekhyun sticked his tongue at Kyungsoo.

“Amber, I must admit; you look very pretty today.” Sehun suddenly mentioned. I remember that most of the time the guys saw me dressed as a boy, so they weren’t really used to ‘Amber’, rather than ‘Aiden’.

Kris side-eyed Sehun, making the whole table burst in laughter again.

“Hey, what about me? Amber isn’t the only pretty girl here.” Krystal frowned.

“Don’t worry Krystal, I think you’re pretty too.” Kai assured her.

It was Suho’s turn to side-eye Kai. Everyone laughed again.

“Man, I really need a girlfriend.” Luhan sighed.

Sehun put his arm around Luhan. “You have me.”

Luhan removed Sehun’s hand and hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter