Chapter 27

One of the Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past couple of days, Amber wasn’t her usual self. She looked downed and she was spacing out a lot. When she would smile at me, the smile didn’t reach her eyes.

I drowned myself into the textbook, trying to take my focus off of Amber, who was also in the dorm room.

I was startled with a gentle poke on my arm. I turned to face my beautiful girlfriend.

“What is it, llama?”

“Angry bird… can we hang out tomorrow? Just the two of us…?” Amber shyly asked. Why was she so damn cute?

I nodded. “Sure.”

“You don’t have to worry about the location, I’ll deal with it.” Amber gave me another fake smile.

My face fell when she walked back to her desk. What was bothering Amber so much?

“Amber, what’s wrong?” I finally asked her.

“Um… nothing. Why do you ask?”

I frowned, not believing her. “Never mind, then.”

 

“So where are we going?” I asked her.

“You’ll see, angry bird.”

When we got on the bus, we went through the sea of people, trying to find seats. Luckily, two people got up from their seats and left the bus. We quickly took the seats before anyone else could take it.

While we sat waiting to arrive at our destination, an old woman went through the crowd and ended up in front of us.

Amber got up from her seat. “Ajumma, you can have my seat.”

“Thank you, dear.” The old woman gave her a smile before sitting down next to me.

Amber stood in front of me for a minute until the bus made a sudden stop. I quickly caught her before she fell. I then smirked, forming a great idea. I pulled her to my lap and circled my arms around her so she wouldn’t be able to escape for me.

“Kris, what are you doing?!” she muttered.

“Why stand when you can sit?”

“Kris, people are staring at us! Let go of me!” she hissed. I couldn’t see her face but I was sure she was blushing like mad by now.

“So what? Let them stare. It’s not like we’re kissing in public or anything.”

“Wufan!!” she fumed.

I grinned. “Why is it that I don’t get mad when you call me Wufan anymore?”

“H-huh? Babo, why are you asking me that?”

“Yah, how dare you call your oppa ‘babo’?”

“Look, it’s time to get off!” Amber informed me. I let go of her as I followed her out of the bus with a pout on my face. Why did we have to get off so quickly?

We entered the mall, and she made me sit on the bench.

“Stay here. I’m going to go to the restroom.” She told me.

I nodded and waited for her. I looked at my watch, wondering what was taking her so long in the restroom.

“Oppa~” I heard from behind me.

I raised my head as I heard the word I loved to hear from my favorite llama. I smiled like an idiot before I turned my head. I didn’t try to contain my surprised expression as I saw a different Amber.

She was wearing a pink sweater with white skinny jeans and a pair of vans. Her hair was still kept short, but at least she finally got to show her perfectly-sized s. Even with her simple clothes and short hair, she looked feminine.

I knew that my smile couldn’t grow anymore big than it already has. “You look beautiful.”

Amber blew on her bangs. “I should keep my hair short like this, it’s starting to really grow on me.”

I pinched her cheeks. “It doesn’t matter how you do your hair, you’ll still always look cute.”

“Babo.”

I chuckled. “So what have you planned for today?”

Amber put her finger over her lips. “It’s a secret.”

She locked her fingers with mines before taking me to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter