Chapter 13

One of the Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

was what I wanted to say. But I knew better to not say that in front of Myungsoo because I needed to convince him otherwise.

“Um dude, who are you talking to? There’s no girl in here.” I clarified.

“You’re the only other person in here, so I’m obviously talking to you.” Myungsoo remarked.

I huffed like I was offended. “Is there something wrong with your eyes? News flash, I’m a guy, not a girl.”

He held up my arms. “Look at your arms, they’re too skinny for a guy’s.”

I slapped his hands away from me. “YAH! Where did you get permission to touch me?!”

I quickly left the restroom after I said that. I was officially pissed off, and worried.

I definitely needed to avoid Myungsoo.

My stomach then unexpectally growled. I checked the time. 1:30.

I looked at the others who were still having fun in the water. Should I ask them to eat lunch with me? Nah, I shouldn’t bother their fun just because I was the hungry one.

I left the beach and went to the nearest café.

 

I watched Amber leave the restroom with an anxious look on her face. It didn't really bother me until I saw Myungsoo also leaving the restroom a couple of seconds later with a smirk that annoyed the hell out of me.

Did something happen in there?

I didn't know why, but that Myungsoo guy or whatever his name was just ticks me off. Especially when Xiumin introduced Amber to Myungsoo, he gave her a creepy stare that got on my nerves.

I was anticipating for Amber to try to force me into the water but to my surprise, she exited the beach. Where was this troublesome girl going?

I stood up and decided to follow her.

 

I ordered a burger, fries, and a large strawberry milkshake. After I got my food, I sat at a table and began munching on my yummy burger.

I couldn’t help but sigh as I ate. Now I had Myungsoo to worry about.

Without noticing, there was a presence in front of me. It was Kris.

“Angry bird, what are you doing here?” I asked him, suddenly calling him by my nickname for him.

“I was hungry, but I ended up seeing your llama face here.” he told me.

"Llama face?"

"You look like a llama."

I laughed. "Yeah, I get that a lot." I paused. "You should order some food. Wait actually, I’ll order it for you.” I got up from the table and ordered him a burger. When I got my food, I went back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter