Chapter 24

One of the Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“Aish, what is taking them so long? Did they just ditch us?” Suho questioned.

“What does he see in her?! Why can’t Kris look at me the way he looks at her?!” Krystal stomped on the floor.

“Sometimes the person you love won’t always love you back.” Suho reminded her.

Tears formed in Krystal’s eyes. “I know. But it’s hard to accept that fact. I really love him.”

“You can’t help it if he doesn’t like you back. I know it’s hard, but you’re a really pretty girl. You can get any other guy.” Suho told her.

Krystal wanted to melt in a puddle. She has been told countless of times that she was pretty, but it somehow felt better coming from Suho.“Really?”

Suho nodded. “Of course.”

“You know what, you’re totally right! I don’t need that stupid dragon! I can get any other guy!”

Suho chuckled. “That’s the spirit.”

“You’re cute. Wanna date?” Krystal suddenly asked.

Suho almost choked on his saliva. “W-what?”

“You’re not going to reject me after giving me that pep talk, are you?” Krystal glared at him.

It was true that Suho thought that Krystal was very pretty. But he did like Amber, even though he knew that he had no chance with her since he knew the person she really liked was Kris.

*Well, I should give her a chance.* Suho thought.

“Okay, sure.” he finally gave in.

“Let’s go forget about Wufan and Amber, you need to win me some prizes!” Krystal linked Suho’s arms with her and dragged him over to one of the carnival games.

A smile formed on Suho’s face at the contact with Krystal.

As they played together, they both instantly clicked.

Suho realized how silly and fun Krystal could be when she wasn’t being whiny or clingy to Kris, while Krystal was slowly getting over Kris, and already started to fall for Suho.

 

I still couldn’t fully registered what just happened. “Angry bird, why did you just kiss me?”

He cleared his throat. “I couldn’t help it.”

I cocked my head to the side. “How come?”

“Ah, I get it. You’re such a player, Wufan. First, you kiss Krystal, and then you kiss me? Who do you think you are?” I retorted as I took a long glance at the view from the ferris wheel.

Unexpectedly, Kris put his manly hands on my cheeks and turned my head to face him.

“First of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter