Chapter 14

One of the Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Woah.” Was all that Myungsoo could say. I guess I really did look that weird.

This time, my long extensions were braided. I was wearing a yellow spaghetti strapped dress with a white cardigan over it.

I felt insecure. I never wore skirts, dresses, or makeup.

Damn you, Myungsoo.

As if the dress already wasn’t enough, Myungsoo tried to make me wear heals, but I was stubborn enough to refuse. Luckily, he gave up so I was just wearing white flats to complete the outfit.

He snickered. “You don’t look half bad as a girl.”

I glared at him. “Shut up.”

“Feisty. I like it.”

I rolled my eyes.

Myungsoo s his arm around me. I tried to shake it off but Myungsoo wouldn’t let me.

He whispered in my ear. “Remember, you are supposed to be my girlfriend.”

I slowly nodded, though I was feeling very uncomfortable.

“I already called my clingy ex. She says that she’s in a Starbucks near the beach. Let’s go.”

We entered inside Starbucks and a girl suddenly shoved me off of Myungsoo, and tightly hugged him. “OPPA!”

Myungsoo replied with shoving the girl off him. “Suzy, stop. We already broke up and I have another girlfriend now, can’t you just leave me alone?”

“Girlfriend? You have another girlfriend already? But what about all of those times we had together?” she spoke.

“I was just playing around. You mean absolutely nothing to me.” He coldly stated.

This guy needs a freaking slap in the face!

The pretty Suzy girl looked so heartbroken. I felt so bad for her that I just wanted to hug her and tell her that she could find a better guy that total prick.

She took out her phone and dialed someone’s number. Who could she be calling?

“Xiumin! Come over here RIGHT NOW! Talk some sense into Myungsoo!” she yeleed over the phone.

Xiumin?!

I elbowed Myungsoo. “Why is she calling Xiumin over?” I mouthed to Myungsoo.

“She’s Xiumin’s cousin.” He whispered.

I panicked. “Stop her! Xiumin can’t come over here!”

He shrugged and did nothing. Seriously?!

He’s just going to break a friend’s cousin’s heart without feeling any guilt?! And on top of that, he’s just going to let Xiumin coming over here to see me AS A GIRL?! I swear if he didn’t blackmail me I would’ve beated him up already!

Ten minutes later, I watched Xiumin enter Starbucks and hid behind Myungsoo.

“Dude, what did you do now?” Xiumin whined.

“There’s something wrong with oppa! He says that he already found another girl!” Suzy pulled me away from Myungsoo’s back and pointed at me.

Xiumin’s eyes widened in shock. “Wait.. aren’t you Aiden’s twin sister?!”

I smiled and forced a laugh. Here comes my acting. “Y-yeah, do you happen know my brother?”

“Yeah, he’s one of my friends that goes to my school. The name is Xiumin.” We both shook hands with each other.

"I'm Amber."

“So you’re really Myungsoo’s new girlfriend?” he asked me.

I hesitantly nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter