Chapter 12

One of the Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“D-O-Y-O-U-L-O-V-E-M-E

D-O-Y-O-U-L-O-V-E-M-E

D-O-Y-O-U-L-O-V-E-M-E

D-O-Y-O-U-L-O-V-E

DO YOU?” Chanyeol and I loudly sang along to 2NE1’s ‘Do You Love Me’ in the bus since all of the 11th years were having a three day field trip to the beach for spring break.

Remember the competition with the water guns? The beach trip was a reward for the 11th years who won. But the 12th year hyungs were also allowed to tag along since every 11th year student was allowed to bring another friend from a different grade.

Chanyeol put his hand over my shoulder as we sang. “Do you love me? Do you love me? Do you love me the way I love you babe?”

Chanyeol was a 2NE1 fan boy while I just really like the song.

“Yah, you’re going to suffocate Aiden.” Suho fussed.

“Can you guys please shut up?” Kris spat.

“Aigoo.” Lay shook his head.

Kyungsoo put a hand over his forehead. “What are we going to do with you two?”

We finally stopped singing when the song ended.

“When we get there, let’s go straight the beach.” Baekhyun purposed.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

We eventually arrived at a hotel that was very close to the beach. It was a good thing that the school was paying for it all. Since there was a limited amount of rooms, a room had to have at least four people in it. Since there was the 13 of us, we would end up using three rooms. There will also have to be five people in one of our rooms since there was an extra person, me.

Kyungsoo, Tao, Chen, and Baekhyun was going to be in one room while Kai, Chanyeol, Xiumin, and Lay was going to be in another. So my roommates were Suho, Sehun, Luhan, and Kris.

We quickly went to our hotel rooms and left our things there before going straight to the beach.

The first thing that Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Tao did was remove their shirts. I gulped and tried to not pay attention to their body.

Suho spun me away from the view and head locked me. “Let’s go play in the water.”

I laughed. “Let’s go!”

All of us went to play in the water, except Kris, obviously. We all kept on splashing water on each other like there was no tomorrow. My target was currently Xiumin.

“AH!” I screamed as Xiumin surprised me with a tackle. We both laughed after that, even though Xiumin was still on top of me.

Kris suddenly came into view and roughly pulled Xiumin away from me.

“There’s a guy that's looking for you.” Kris pointed at a guy next to him.

“Myungsoo!” Xiumin gave him a bro hug.

“What are you doing here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter