Chapter 25

One of the Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Amber, luckily for you, you don’t have to stay in the school much longer. You probably only have to do it for another month.” Aiden told me. Aiden was still in the middle of recovering, so he had a full body cast on.

“But you know our parents are still going to know, right? Just wait when they see the bill...” I reminded him.

“They won’t know. I got it covered.”

“How?”

“Just trust me.”

I groaned. “You’re such a troublemaker.”

I didn’t want to question him further, but damn, I was still really curious as to how he was able to pay for the bill.

As I got out of the shower, I facepalmed myself when I remembered that I forgot to bring my basketball shorts in the bathroom.

Whatever, I could just quickly go out and put it on since no one was in the dorm room anyways.

As I walked out of the bathroom with only my t-shirt on, I shrieked when I saw Kris coming in.

 

I widened my eyes when I suddenly walked into a half- Amber. I knew I was supposed to look away, but I couldn’t help but stare at her legs. Kris, control yourself….

“Kris!”

I immediately looked away and tried to set my eyes on anything but Amber. “Sorry. It was your fault for walking out like that, you know. an why did you walk out like that in the first place?! What if it was someone else who walked in?!” I scolded her, trying to calm myself down.

“I-I forgot my shorts. And yeah, you’re right. S-sorry that you had to see me like this.” Amber shyly said as she quickly kneed down to open the cabinets to get her shorts.

 

My heart couldn’t stop beating even as I tried to sleep. My thoughts were occupied by Amber. And the thoughts I was having of her weren’t clean either. It especially didn’t help that Amber was in the same room, all defenseless.

I decided to stand up and leave the dorm room before doing something stupid.

I was walking on the hallways and glanced door to door to try to look for Tao’s and Lay’s dorm room.

Suddenly, I felt someone tugging my shirt. “Kris.”

I recognized that voice that was always on my mind instantly.

“Where are you going?” Amber questioned.

“I’ll be sleeping at Tao’s and Lay’s room.” I told her.

“Why?”

I wasn’t sure on how to answer her. Am I supposed to tell her that my teenage horomones were starting to act up because of her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter