Chapter 16

One of the Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went inside one of the empty women’s restroom in the hotel and transformed back into a dude in the stalls.

I peeked outside to check if anyone was looking or coming over. No one.

I ran out of the restroom before anyone noticed me and then casually walked my way to my hotel room.

I put in my hotel card into the slot at the door and gained access inside the room.

The first thing I saw was four boys with wet hair. God, I was a lucky girl. "Hi guys!"

“Hey Aiden! Where were you?” Sehun asked me.

I'm going to go inside the bathroom.” I informed them without answering Sehun’s question before I took a shower and changed into my jammies.

When I finished, I got out of the bathroom and finally noticed that there were only four beds inside the hotel room, which each was already claimed by either Sehun, Luhan, Suho, or Kris.

I was going to have to sleep on the couch then.

I moved my things next to the couch and laid down on the couch with my jacket as my blanket. I was a little cold, but it’s nothing I couldn’t handle.

“Aiden, are you uncomfortable sleeping on the couch? If you want, you could sleep with me.” Luhan offered.

“H-huh?” My inner female was freaking out. I was still truly a girl, I couldn’t just sleep in bed with another guy!

Luhan got up from the bed and dragged me to his bed.

“Sunbae, it’s okay, you don’t have-“

“Luhan, Aiden probably doesn’t feel comfortable sleeping with you since you’re a sunbae. Aiden, you can sleep with me since we’re the same age.” Sehun showed his pretty smile and pulled me to his bed.

“Sehun-“

“Yah, don’t just speak for Aiden.”

“You can tell with the look on his face that he isn’t comfortable with you.”

“Psh, what do you know?”

“Just because I’m younger it doesn’t mean-“

“None of you will be sleeping with Aiden.” Kris and Suho spat in unison.

My head turned to them. Luhan and Sehun stopped arguing and looked at Kris and Suho as well.

Kris silently walked to the couch I was going to sleep at and laid down on it.

Luhan gasped. “Kris, are you giving up your bed for Aiden?”

“The bed was too soft for me. Don’t think of anything else.” Kris responded with his eyes closed.

“Are you sure, Kris?” I asked him.

Kris didn’t say anything and was already asleep.

I hesitantly got on the bed and stared at Kris. I didn’t like seeing Kris sleep on the couch without pillow or a blanket.

“I’ll call the hotel for an extra pillow and blanket.” Suho informed.

I sighed in relief. That’s good.

Everyone got into their beds and turned off the lights since it was a tiring day.

 

It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter