Chapter 22

One of the Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Damn my idiotic friends.

“Stop overreacting.” I stated, wanting them to so badly stop embarrassing me any further.

“Then would you like to tell us why you never did anything when you knew about it?” Suho questioned him.

“I didn’t think it mattered.” I responded.

“Do you not see Amber as a girl?” Sehun asked me.

“No, I don’t.” I managed to say, hoping that finally stop bugging me about it.

 

Ouch, that hurt.

So Kris doesn’t even see me as a girl.

I couldn’t deny the pain I felt when he said that.

 

After the guys sang happy birthday to me, Kris and I went back to the dorm room in silence. I thought about starting a conversation with Kris, but I still felt upset.

I know, I’m stupid. Something like that is common sense, but yet I still let it get to me.

“HEYYYYY!” The door was slammed opened, revealing all of the guys.

“What are you all doing here?” Kris inquired.

“To solve a little problem. YOU.” Luhan replied.

“Eh? Why you-“

“Did you really think we would just let you have alone time with Amber every night?” Luhan retorted.

Kris furrowed his eyebrows together. “What are you going to do, kick me out of my own room?”

“YES!” the guys began dragging Kris out of the door.

“WHAT THE ?! THIS IS MY ROOM, I HAVE A RIGHT HERE!” Kris shouted, resisting their pulling.

I felt a bang a guilt. Kris was now going to hate me for being the reason he can't even stay in his own room.

“Guys, stop! I don’t you guys to force Kris to leave his own room!” I told them.

They stopped dragging Kris. “But we can’t just let Kris you.” Chanyeol complained.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!” Kris snapped, looking very pissed.

“How about we switch roommates instead?” Suho suggested.

“Huh?” I was confused.

“How about this- Kris can sleep with Sehun and I’ll sleep with Amber. Problem solved!” Kai said, earning himself a couple of hits in his head.

“NO!”

"Um... well, I could move out and stay with one of you guys- only if it's okay with you guys." I admit, I didn't want to move out of the room. But I have to do it for Kris...

"CHINCHA? Why don't you go with us?" Luhan said, pulling Xiumin by his side.

"No way! You should stay with us, at least we don't snore!" Tao chimed in, besides Lay.

"Don't lie, you DO snore. Being with us is the obvious choice." Baekhyun added as he wrapped his arm around Chen.

"Amber, you should move in with us. We promise we'll treat you like a princess." Suho the damn angel said, along with the nodding Sehun.

"Wow, thank you, I-"

"There will be no need for switching roommates." Kris cutted me off.

I widened my eyes and looked at him.

"WhAttt???"

"Why don't we just do it as it was and not make things complicated. Don't you all agree?" Kris stated.

"NO!"

“Guys, thanks for the concern and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter