Chapter 1

One of the Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here I was, in front of the gates of SM’s All-Boys Private High School.

I took a look at my chest to make sure it was flat chested. The band I had to put around my s were a little annoying, but it was nothing I couldn’t deal with.

I took a deep breath before I entered the building.

I hate my brother. I can’t believe that’s he’s making me do this.

Okay, I lied. I don’t hate him. I love him. But I want to hate him for making me do something like this.

I got a call from the hospital. They told me that my twin brother has gotten hurt. I stopped everything I was doing and went straight to the hospital. When I arrived at the hospital, I ran to a desk.

“What room is Aiden Liu in?” I asked, panting from all of the running.

After the employee told me the room to Aiden’s room, I quickly ran again towards his room. As I found his room, a nurse stopped me and asked me who I was.

“I’m Amber Liu, his twin sister.” I told her before barging into his room.

“Aiden, what happened to you?!” I shouted at him.

He hushed me. “Stop being so loud!”

“How can I? Look at yourself!” I argued.

“I got into a huge fight… but please listen to me. I have a favor to ask you.” Aiden told me.

My brother never asked me for any favors before. “What is it?”

“Pretend to be me.”

“What?”

He sighed. “I need you to pretend to be me and go attend the private school that I recently got accepted in. Just for a couple of months.”

“But it’s an all-boys school! In case you didn’t remember, I’m a girl!” I reminded him. What's wrong with him?!

“Wow, thank you captain obvious.” He paused. “But Amber, I’ll be kicked out of the school if you don’t help me out. They don’t allow long absences from scholarship students. And I’ll have to be absent for a couple of months because I’ll have to undergo surgery, which will take me a couple of months to recover.”

“I-I don’t know about this. This also means I have to drop everything I’m doing right now.” I stated.

“I know. But you could always just report that you won’t be able to come to school for a couple of months for family reasons. And you don't have to worry about our parents since they are in America right now. And then when you finish pretending to be me, you could always just go back and catch up on what you were doing before.”

“Aiden….-“

“I know it se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter