Chapter 9 - Dinner with Big Bang!

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

(JEAN'S P.O.V)

 

The boys were grilling meat for us while we sat there talking.  

'Hyung! Hyung! you're doing it wrongly!' I heard Seungri protesting and pushing TOP and GD to the side so he can take over the griller.

'Aish! We know what we're doing! go awayy!' G-Dragon said pushing Seungri away. 'Seungri,pass me some plates' TOP said pushing poor Maknae out of the way too.

Me and the girls were laughing at how immature these guys are. It was nice to see them like this because recently they have been really busy with their solo projects after their Alive Tour ended early this year. So as a fan,it was sweet to see them like this.

 'Are you guys done?' Mina asked them impatiently. We were getting really hungry after a long day as the amusement park.

'Almost!' TOP said flipping the meat. 

'Good because i'm starving!' Mina said getting off her seat and walking toward the guys.  

'OMNOMNOM!' Mina said walking towards us with a plate full of meat. She sat opposite me and started eating.  

'Here you go' G-Dragon said putting a plate of food infront of me and taking a seat next to me.

'thank you!' I said and smiled. 'No problem.' He smiled back.

Everyone was seated together getting ready to eat except for Mina,she's almost done.

'Jalmukesumneda(i will eat well)' I said looking down at my food. Suddenly it was silent... no one said anything. I looked up and everyone was staring at me including G-Dragon.

'What did i do?' I asked confused.  

'What happened to sticking to english do you not understand?' Mina said in a joking way.

'What?It's basic manners' I said looking at all of them.

'True. And i didn't know you knew how to speak korean!' Seungri said amused.

'I've been living in Korea for almost a year,for sure i know some korean' I said rolling my eyes jokingly.

'It's really weird hearing you speak Korean but i like it!' G-Dragon said giving me a smirk. And i started blushing.

'well let's eat!' Tae Yang said and we all started laughing. We were all eating when Seungri decided to bring a bottle of red wine. I have low tolerance of alcohol so i get drunk easily. Me,Mina and Dae Sung were only on our first glass of red wine while G-Dragon and TOP on their 3rd and Seungri and Tae yang on their 2nd. Min Ji was underage so she didn't drink. 

'Let's play a game!' Dae Sung said excitedly.

 'I'll say something that i've never done before and if you have done it before then you'll have to take a shot of vodka.' Dae Sung said explaning how the game works. Everyone agreed and we all started playing except Min Ji. Oh what am i getting myself into..

'I'll start!' TOP said with a smirk plastered on his face.

'I've never brought a girl home to meet my parents before.''Boys for you girls' TOP said looking at me and Mina.  

Me,G-Dragon and Dae Sung took the shot and everyone looked at me suprise.

'You've brought a boy back to meet your parents before?' TOP asked me curiously.

'yeahp..but it didnt turn out well so i don't think i'll be bringing anymore boys to meet my parents until i'm sure he's the one' I said and TOP nod his head in agreement. G-Dragon who was sitting next to me was looking at me intently but i just pretended i didnt see it.

'I'm next! I've never been to a club before' Mina said smirking because she knows all of Big Bang has been to a club before. And thank god i've never been to a club before too. All 5 of the Big Bang members groaned and took the shots. This game is starting to get fun!  

'My turn!' I said. 'I've never sang infront of a huge crowd before' I said giving them all smirks.

Me and Mina high5-ed and they all took another shot. I left them awhile and went to the restroom to change to my spare shirt since i was feeling alittle hot. It's cold outside but i could feel my cheeks and ears burning.  

'You okay? It's me' I heard G-Dragon asked me knocking on the restroom door.

'Yeah i'm fine.' I said meeting G-Dragon's eyes.  

'Wanna just chill out here?' G-Dragon asked staring back at me.

'urm sure' I said looking down.

'You look so drunk Jean' G-Dragon said laughing as we took a seat at a bench.

'I do not!' I said protesting back.

'Look at your cheeks,they are so red.You actually look cute like that' G-Dragon said looking at me smiling.

'Want me to drive you back? It's already 11pm.' G-Dragon asked. 

'No it's okay.My mom is picking me up.' I said and smiled.

'But it's already late,let your mom rest..let me drive you home' he said giving me his killer smile. How can i say NO to that face?!

         

We went back to where the others were and they were still having fun and laughing. Mina is completely drunk and Tae yang's cheeks were red either because of the alcohol or because Mina was sitting on his lap.. or maybe both.

'Hey guys,i'll be right back. Gonna give Jean a ride back home.' G-Dragon said to all of them.

'Oh so early?' Mina said pouting.

'We'll be going for a drive first then i'll bring her back' G-Dragon said and Mina smirk.

'Alright. Text me alright Jean?' I smiled at Mina and nod. 

'Well it was amazing that i got the chance to spend the whole day with you guys and i had alot of fun! Thank you for everything,really.' I said smiling at them and they all got up from their seats and walked towards me and we all had a group hug.  

'We had alot of fun too Jean! And hopefully we'll get to see you again soon!' Tae Yang said looking at G-Dragon then back at me. I hugged them all individually and waved at Mina and Min Ji since i'm pretty sure i'm gonna see them more from now on.

'I waved one last time and left with G-Dragon. We went into the lift and into his car.

'Where do you wanna go?' G-Dragon asked with his eyes on the road. 

'hmm...i want to eat Gimbap!' I said giving G-Dragon a smirk.

G-Dragon started laughing and we went and ate some Gimbap at a restaurant that was still open since it was already late. I've opened up alot after dinner and i'm starting to feel comfortable with G-Dragon and i can finally make eye contact with him now but not too long. We were now outside my house just sitting down outside my porch talking again.  

'Before you go..i have a question to ask' G-Dragon said in a serious tone.

'what is it?' I asked trying to hide my nervousness.

'Why couldn't you make eye contact with me? I tried avoiding it but i really wanna know the reason why' He said looking into my eyes.

'Because i'm afraid i might do this' I said and kissed him on the lips. I dont know what has gotten into me! Maybe it's the alcohol or just G-Dragon himself i dont know but what i just did was really really wrong! I quickly got up went into my house. I turned back to look at him and he was just sitting there not moving an inch. My heart is pounding so fast that it could just jump out of my chest any minute. I feel so stupid for doing that!

What was i thinking kissing G-Dragon?! 

(END P.O.V)