Chapter 30 - fun filled day

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

( JEANS P.O.V ) 

After I was done changing,we headed out to eat lunch at Teddy oppa's cafe. Once we walked in the cafe, all eyes are on us and they were shocked to see us here. I smiled and bow at them while Ji yong did the same while leading the way. After ordering,we sat down at the far back of the cafe so no one can really see us so we won't cause a scene. 

Finally our food is served and I started munching on my cranberry chicken sandwich. I can't help myself I'm starving and I could eat a whole cow right now. ' aigoo' Ji yong said staring at me. ' what?' I asked still munching and chewing on my food. ' kyeopta! ' he said with his eye smile and I rolled my eyes. ' eat your food oppa ' I said innocently. I'm not very comfortable in calling Ji yong 'oppa' because to me it's a little weird but sometimes I do it to make him smile because I know he likes being called oppa. ' aigoo arasso ' he said and started munching on his burger. After we were done eating, we walked out of the cafe hand in hand and I could feel a lot of pairs of eyes are on us. I'm still not very good in going public with this relationship because I know some people hating me to the core right now but what can I do? I just have to accept this sooner or later. ' so where to miss?' Ji yong ask while starting the engine. ' hmm.. to the movie theatre!' I said excitedly. ' Let's go go go!' He said with so much enthusiasm earning a laugh from me. And with that,we went to the mall to watch a movie. After taking up so much time in choosing a movie,we finally decided on watching Need For Speed. I was against it at first but gave in at the end since Ji yong really wanted to watch this movie. After buying our tickets,we quickly bought our popcorn and drinks and went into the cinema. Since it was all last minute planned,the movie already started 10 minutes already even before we bought our tickets. We sat at the fifth row in front since it was the only seat available. 

Once we settled down on our seat,we started feeding each other popcorn. yeahp,really cheesy. It was Ji yong's idea obviously but I'm not complaining. I actually like it. Halfway throughout the movie it started getting interesting. I was never a fan of this kind of movies but slowly I'm turning into one. 'Here' I said with popcorn in my hand to feed Ji yong but he didn't respond. I turn my head to the left to see him already asleep with his mouth slightly open. Aigoo this boy really. I decided to just let him sleep while I enjoy the movie with a huge bag of caramel popcorn. 

 

( JI YONG'S P.O.V ) 

Suddenly it seems so hard to breath. I quickly got up and all I saw was black. What the hell? I touched my head and realized my head was covered with a bag of caramel popcorn. I took it off and it took me about 5 minutes to realize I'm in a movie theatre all by my own. The cleaners were cleaning the threatre for the next movie and it's like I'm not even here at all. ' excuse me,urm has the movie ended?' I asked one of the cleaners and she just stared at me. I was asleep the whole time and I have no idea what is happening. How long was I asleep?  ' it ended 10 minutes ago mr.' The cleaner said and continue cleaning the place. ' oh thank you ' I said and quickly walked out of the cinema. How could Jean just leave me here all myself? That girl is gonna get it from me aish. I look around my surrounding to see if I could spot Jean but I couldn't find her. I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and called her. ' BOO!' I felt someone press onto my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jean smiling at me cheekily. ' YAH! How could you leave me in there by myself! What if my fans see me there sleeping?! That would be so embarrassing! I said staring at Jean with my I-cannot-believe-you-did-that look. 'And that's why I put that popcorn bag on your head silly! So when they see you,they don't see you as G-Dragon but as a weird guy with a popcorn bag on his head' Jean said laughing so hard.  'Aish! You're so full of surprises Jean Desiree Park!' I said while ruffling her hair. ' aish not the hair!' She said and quickly comb her hair with her fingers making my chuckle. 'Let's go home now? I'm sure Eomeoni is wondering where u are' I said while intertwining our fingers together. ' oh ! I totally forgotten to inform mom!' Jean said panicky. 'Don't worry,I told her that I had a birthday surprise for you and that you will be staying the night with me and that I'll be taking you out for lunch the next day which is today' I said smiling confidently. I feel like I've done something to be proud of. ' really? So that means you planned all this? Even the part where I'll be staying the night with you?' Jean asked shocked. ' well.. Not really. I told your mom you'll be staying at Mina's place but somehow we ended up in my apartment.' I said blushing while being reminded of what we did last night. ' I was about to ask you how you convinced my mom to let me stay over because the last time I remember she didn't even let you sleep on the same bed as me' Jean said blushing as well. One thing I love about Jean,so pure so innocent. Well..not so innocent anymore but to me she still is for the way she thinks is still pure and innocent. 'Your mom hasn't trust me completely yet that's why.But I will make sure that I'll earn that trust soon so we don't have to sneak around anymore.' I said smirking and that made Jean blush even more.