Chapter 23 - Luke

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

(JEANS P.O.V)

 

'babeee,i think your dad outside!' Ji Yong said shaking my shoulder. 'what?! oh t!' I quickly got up. What should i do?! The only place Ji Yong could hide is under the bed. Without hesitating i quickly push Ji Yong out of my bed and he rolled off and hit his on the floor but tried not to say anything. I mouthed him sorry and he tried going under the bed. 'Guys.. it's just me..' We heard the person outside said. Jason. I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed and unlock the door. Jason was just standing there trying to peek inside my room smirking. 'why do you have to scare us like that!' I said hitting his shoulder hard. 'ouch! Heyy just be glad that it was me and not dad because he would kill the both of you' Jason said. Ji Yong stood behind me sleepily. 'Good morning future brother in-law.' Jason said smirking at the both of us. IS HE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? 'Don;t look so shock! i was just kidding jesus! Go get changed and we're going for breakfast. Dad is still asleep so just the 3 of us' Jason said and walked back downstairs.  'I closed the door and turn my head to face Ji Yong. 'well good morning!' I saw smiling. 'good morning babe' He said putting both his hands on my waist like he always do.  'Does your still hurt?' I asked chuckling.  'ofcourse!' He said giving me a pout and rubbing his .  'Will this make it better?' I said and gave him a quick peck on the lips. 'It worked! I don't feel anything anymore! thanks babee!' He said and kissed me on my cheek with the kissing sound. 'okay okay thats enough!now go shower!' I said laughing. He just winked at me and went into the bathroom. I plop myself on the bed and fell asleep again. 

Why do i feel water drops on my face?  I slowly opened my eyes and G-Dragon was literally an inch away from my face. And he was half again.. only his towel covering his lower part. His hair was dripping wet which explains the water drops on my face and he was smirking at me. 'what are you doing?!' I said staring at him shocked. 'Just staring at your beautiful sleeping face.Sounds cheesy but thats what i was doing' He said standing up straight. 'what? I look horrible in the morning!' I said playfully covering my face. 'you're perfect to me.. now go and shower! your brother is waiting for us'  He said and i got up and went to my closet to get my clothes and went inside the bathroom. Oh god.. i look horrible.. my hair is in a mess! I quickly combed it and went into the shower wearing a shower cap. After i was done,i changed into something simple. My taste of fashion has changed alot after meeting G-Dragon. Everytime when i'm with him,i feel like crap. He's always dressed so fashionably.

(PURPLE MEANS HE/SHE IS TALKING IN KOREAN)

I walked out of the bathroom to see G-Dragon laying on my bed talking on the phone. 'I'll call you back.Byee' He said and hung up. 'Who's that on the phone?' I asked staring at him. 'Oh it's just Seungri asking me how i was doing' He said and smiled at me. I'm not buying it but i'll just keep it to myself. 'oh alright. Well let's go!' I said and we went downstairs. 'It's about time!' Jason said rolling his eyes. 'Atleast we're here now! Now let's goo' I said and we all got in the car. Ji Yong at the passenger seat while i sat at the back. We went to starbucks for a light breakfast and coffee. After that,we all went shopping! It's always fun going shopping with boys. why? So they could help me carry all my shopping bags. I gotta admit.. i'm a shopaholic. 

'It's already 5pm! Can you go home now? We've been shopping for 8 hours now!' Jason said complaining.  'okay fine.. you can go home.And bring all the bags with you' I said handing him all the bags Ji Yong was carrying. 'what about you two?' Jason asked us while struggling to carry all those shopping bags. They were not all mine since Ji Yong here bought quite alot too. 'we'll take a cab back later after dinner so don't wait up' I said. 'Alright then,u guys have fun and don't come back so late!' Jason said. 'i know i know. Byee!' I said. 'Ji Yong,make sure she doesnt buy anymore clothes please!' Jason said staring at Ji Yong and me. 'yeah suree' G-Dragon said chuckling. 'I wanna show you something.' I said and intertwined our fingers together. We went up to one of the restaurant's rooftop. The view is amazing up there. I used to come here alone when i feel like i need to get away from all the drama that was happening in my life but i'm starting to accept how it is now.  'Here it is' I said and we walked towards the edge. 'Wow.. it's really beautiful up here' Ji Yong said staring at the beautiful Times Square view. 'It's even more beautiful at night. I used to come here last time.. u know,to just get away from anything that was bugging me' I said taking a seat on the floor and G-Dragon beside me. 'You haven't told me about what happened that night in the party..' Ji Yong said staring at me intently. 'Oh right..' I said starting to get nervous.  'you trust me right?' G-Dragon asked me. Do i?  'ofcourse' I said holding onto his hands. 'Then tell me what happened.' He said putting one of his arm around me. I took a deep breath in and told him what happened. 'I tried to push him away but he was too strong.. and he kissed me..' I said tearing up. 'i-i'm sorry.. i tried avoiding him but he came onto me and i couldn't do anything and he kept asking me for forgiveness and begging me to take him back.' I said wiping my tears away while Ji Yong was hugging me by the side.  'It's not your fault. If i ever see that bastard Luke i'll beat the hell out of him! I'm sorry i wasn't there to protect you..' Ji Yong said kissing my forehead softly. 'Where's Jason when all that was happening?!' Ji Yong asked. 'He was some else with his friends. He doesn't know what happened between me and Luke so he thought it was just a mutual decision to break up but it wasn't..' I said calming myself down. 'I know you hate talking about it but.. what was the reason why he did what he did?' Ji Yong asked me. 'I-I wasn't ready to give him my all.. and he said he could wait. But the night he cheated on me.. we had a huge fight.. he was drunk and he tried taking advantage of me. I tried screaming for help but no one was there since i was over at his house that night. I manage to push him off me and when i did he slapped me real hard across my face and left without saying a word. I couldn't tell anyone. If Jason found out he would beat the out of Luke and i can't let that happen even after all the things he did to me. That was when i still liked him.. but right now.. after meeting you i've realized that my feelings for him has completely faded. I never thought my feelings for him would go away but it did.. and that's because of you..' I said staring intently into Ji Yong's eyes. I'm sure i looked horrible right now because of the crying and the smudge make-up but i didn't care.  'Jean.. i didn't know he did that to you.. i'm sorry for asking and thank you for trusting me. Did you know that you changed me too? I've never fell this hard for someone before and everytime when i'm with you.. i'm always happy. Without you i don;t know what i'd do. Eventhough we haven't been together for long.. but it feels like we have been for years. I feel like i can tell you anything and everything. You make a different person. For the first time in a long time,i'm actually happy... and it's because of you.' Ji Yong said with tears in his eyes. He's actually tearing up.. i'm so touched with every word he said. I smiled at him while my hand slowly caressing his cheeks.  'I haven't been happy in a long time until i met you so thank you. And thank you.. for trusting me. What's a relationship without trust?' I said smiling at him. 'A relationship without trust is like a car without gas. You can sit in it as long as you want but it won't go anywhere.' G-Dragon said which made me laugh. 'that's true' I said smiling after all these crying. 

 

(END P.O.V)