Chapter 10 - I'm inlove with you

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

(G-DRAGON'S P.O.V)

 

'Because i'm afraid i might do this' Jean said and leaned in and kissed me on the lips. My confused expression changed into a shock expression after her lips touched mine. Her lips were so soft and it felt so good with mine. She quickly pulled away and her face was as shock as mine and she quickly ran into the house. she kissed me.. KISSED ME. I didn't know what to think or do... but one thing is for sure is that i definitely want to taste her lips again. It was already late and im sure her mom wouldn't be too pleased if i knock on her door now so i'll come again tomorrow. I got up and went into my car and drove back to our dorm. Non of them were back yet so i guess they went clubbing or something.. they are drunk already anyway. I quickly wash up and went to bed. I need to talk to her tomorrow about what happened.

The next morning i woke up at 8am and wash up and changed into    

Before i went to Jean's house i went and buy breakfast for her and her mom. Korean and Western food would be good. After buying breakfast i went to her house and parked my car and carried the food out and rang the doorbell. I was getting really nervous... what would her mom think? Some guy ringing the doorbell bringing breakfast for them and we havent even met... what was i thinking? I dont think this is a good idea... i was about to run back to my car when i heard the door click open and a very young looking lady who was around her middle 50s staring at me in disbelief.

(PURPLE MEANS THEY ARE TALKING IN KOREAN)

'omo! G-Dragon?!' The lady asked shocked.

'It's nice to meet you Ms.Lee' I said and bowed.  

'urm do you want to come in?' Jean's mom asked.  

'yes,thank you' I said and went into her house. I stood there examining her house.It was really clean and everything was really neat. Her house isnt very big but it wasnt small either... it was just perfect for 2 people to live in.

'You have a very beautiful home Ms Lee.' I said smiling at her.

'Thank You. Do you want me to put that in the kitchen?' She asked looking at the plastic bag.

'Oh,i bought this for you and your daughter for breakfast.I bought both Korean and Western food.Please enjoy it.' I said and handed the plastic bag to Jean's Mom with a slight bow.

'OH thank you for buying breakfast for us.Come have a seat.Jean is still asleep.' Jean's mom said and led me to the dining table. I took a seat while her mom unpack the food. She brought the food to the dining table and took a seat opposite me.  

'You look so nervous! Relax..it's not like i'm some monster thats gonna eat you up!' Jean's mom said laughing.

'Have you eaten breakfast?' Jean's mom asked me.

'Not yet' I said. 

'Eat then.You bought it anyway.'Jean's mom said and offered me a plate.

'Kamsahamnida' I said and took the plate from her with both hands.

'So what brings you here?' Jean's mom asked me curiously.

'Urm... i wanted to see your daughter..' I said looking down. God..i'm so nervous around her mom. It's been a long time since i've met my girlfriend's parents and i'm feeling the pressure. But wait... why am i nervous?I'm not even with Jean. Aish! This is really driving crazy.

'oh,what for?' Jean's mom asked shock and curious at the same time.  

'Well... we got along pretty well so we stayed as friends so i just drop by to say hi' I said nervously. 'Oh i see..is that the only reason why you're here?' Her mom asked me with a smirk on her face. SHE KNOWS SOMETHING!

'y-yes' i said panicking.  

'why do you always look so nervous? Loosen up or i'll kick you out of the house' Jean's mom said laughing. 

Just then i heard someone coming down the stair and it was Jean in her PJs.

'OH MY GOD!' She shouted with her eyes wide open. 'Good Morning' I said giving her a cheeky smile.

'what are you doing here?' She asked me shocked.

'Honey,why dont you change and come down and have breakfast' Her mom said looking at Jean.

Jean gave me a you-better-explain-why-you're-here look and went upstairs to change.

'well you kids talk. Tell Jean i'll be back later in the evening so don't wait up and eat dinner first' Jean's mom said and got up.

'It was nice meeting you G-Dragon and thank you again for the food' She said and patted my shoulder.

'Please just call me Ji Yong and no problem' I said standing up and bowed then sat back down. 

(END P.O.V)

 

(JEAN'S P.O.V)

I woke up to my alarm ringing to Big Bang's Love Song. I checked the time and it was only 8:30am. I even had a dream of kissing G-Dragon! how crazy is that? But it seemed so real though. I could smell pancakes and hashbrowns. That's weird... my mom never wakes up to cook such heavy breakfast before. I climb out of bed and walked down the stairs quitely and i could hear my mom talking to another guy.

'OH MY GOD!' I shouted when i saw G-Dragon in my house eating at the dining table with MY MOM! what the hell is going on!? am i dreaming or something?!

'Good morning' G-Dragon said giving me a cheeky smile. oh my god.. this is real!  

'wh-what are you doing here?' I asked G-Dragon.  

'Honey,why dont you change and come down and have breakfast.' My mom said sternly. I gave G-Dragon a look and quickly went upstairs to change. Who does he think he is to just come over like this? I took a quick bath and changed into 

 

I took one last glance in the mirror and went back downstairs and saw G-Dragon sitting where he was sitting awhile ago on his phone. My mom must of went out again. I fake a cough.

'Oh you're back' G-Dragon said smiling at me.  

'yeah... you bought this?' I asked pointing at the food.

'Yeahp.I didnt know which you prefer to eat for Breakfast so i bought both Korean and Western food' He said looking at me intently.

'Thank you.' I said while taking a bite of the pancakes he bought.

'why are you here?' I asked him seriously.  

'I just wanted to say Hi and bring you breakfast since you were pretty tipsy yesterday night so i thought waking up to breakfast on your table would be nice.' He said still looking at me intently.

'oh..you didnt need to do this.. but thanks anyway' I said stuffing the pancake in my mouth.

I was starving and uncomfortable because G-Dragon kept staring at me like there's something bordering him and it has something to do with me.

'Is there something bordering you that you wanna ask?' I asked frowning.  

'yes..there is.' He said seriously.

'Oh..what is it?' I asked him nervously and curious at the same time.

'Do you remember what you did yesterday night when i drove you back home?' He asked me. He drove me back and we talked then said our goodbyes right? 

'you drove me home and we said our goodbyes' I said casually putting another piece of pancake into my mouth.

'that's all you remember?' He asked me curiously.

'uh huh?why? What did i do?!' I asked curiously.  

'you...kissed me' He said looking at me intently again.  

'I WHAT!?' I said with wide eyes. So it wasn't a dream? damnn...i must be pretty drunk! Now this is why i don't drink!  

'Are you sure i kissed you? Maybe you were really drunk last night so you thought i kissed you but it was actually someone else?' I said.  

'i'm 100% sure it was you Jean.' He said chuckling.

'Oh... i'm so sorry. Stupid me..i must of been really drunk last night and thought it was my pillow..' I said not making any eye contact with him.

'what are you sorry for? I'm not even complaining.' G-Dragon said laughing.  

'what?' I stared at him confused.  

'A fan kissed you on the lips! Arent you suppose to be mad?? I know i would if i was in your place!' I said.  

'But to me you're not just a fan Jean... I really had alot of fun last night with you. I've never had that much fun with anyone before in a really long time. I dont want you to just be a fan...i want us to actually be friends. I want to see you and get to know you more too in another level.' He said looking into my eyes.  I was looking into his eyes and his whole face showed seriousness.  

'I've never been that happy in a long time too but i'm just a fan.. and always will be.I'm nothing special. My whole life has been a mess and i don't trust people easily.You should know that about me.Right now...i dont even know whether you're actually being serious with me or not.You're freaking G-Dragon! The leader of Big Bang! How can i trust you?' I know my words really hurt him...but i had no choice. I'm just a fan to him..soon he'll forget about me..

'Then let me prove to you that i'll be there for you. I'm only G-Dragon onstage. The person you hung out with yesterday was Kwon Ji Yong not G-Dragon. Please... i know it's hard for you to take me seriously and believe whatever comes out from my mouth... but.. i'm being really serious right now and i..might even be in love with you.' G-Dragon said looking into my eyes intently. I just burst out laughing while i wipe my tears away from my eyes.  

'You know you didnt need to go that far by saying you're inlove with me just for me to give you a chance' I said laughing but slowly stopped when G-Dragon just stared at me. This time i couldn't read his face at all.  

'I've never felt this way for any girl for a long time.You were actually special to me eventhough we've only known each other for like 2 days! Crazy huh? I told you that i've fallen inlove with you and i would never joke about how i feel but you laughed. How do you think that made me feel?' He got up and left me alone in the dining table. what have i done?