Chapter 14 - Sushi with T.O.P

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

(JEAN'S P.O.V)

 

I woke up to the sound of the tv. Where am i? I got up and rub my eyes. How the hell did i get here? 'Oh you're awake' I heard my mom said walking towards me and taking a seat next to me. 'good morning' I said stretching.  'you mean good afternoon. Honey it's already 12pm' My mom said looking at me. 'IT IS?! i'm so late!' I said and quickly got up and ran to my room for a quick shower and change into 

 

I totally forgotten i'm to be at YG building at 12:30pm and it was already 12:20! I quickly wore my leather jacket and beanie and quickly walk downstairs to grab an apple. I was starving and there's no time. 'Honey,dont came back so late okay?' My mom said looking at me. 'alright.By the way mom..how did i get to the living room last night?' I asked my mom curiously. 'Oh Ji Yong drove you back yesterday and brought you in the house.' My mom said. 'really?' I asked with wide eyes. 'yeahp.Now go! or you'll be late' My mom said. 'mom i'm already late' I said and chuckled. It was really cold outside and in less than a month it's going to be christmas and i'll be going back to New York for a week to spend it with my father and brother while my mom is staying here. I quicky parked outside YG and went in but before i went into the dance studio and i wanted to thank G-Dragon for driving me back last night. I knocked on the recording studio door and peek my head inside and there he was sitting on the table concentrating on the music thats being played

I slowly sneak in and quitely closed the door behind me. I waved at Teddy and went up behind G-Dragon. 'HI!!' I screamed in his ear. And that caused him to jerked. 'YAH!' He said and turned his head and saw me. 'OMO! how long were you here!?' He asked me with curiosity in his eyes. 'like a minute ago.' I said and shrug. 'But i didnt see you come in' He said. 'that's because you're so concentrated in your work.Anyways,i wanted to say thank you for fetching me back last night' I said and smiled. 'Oh that's nothing...that's what friends do anyway' He said and fake a smile. That's weird.. but i just shrugged it off.  'Well i'm gonna go now or i'll get killed by Jae Wook for being super late!' I said and was about to open the door to go out of the studio when G-Dragon closed it back. 'what?' I asked him confused.  'Dont kill me but i cancelled your whole schedule for today.' G-Dragon said looking at me intently.  'WHAT! why?' I asked him confused but i was also kinda angry because he didn't even ask me. 'because i want you to rest.You've been dancing non-stop this past few days and you look so tired' He said with concern in his eyes. 'Thank you for caring.. but this is my job.I'm not the only one who needs rest.Alot of the other dancers too.It's unfair for them.' I said looking into his eyes.  'But i care about you.. ' He said concerned. 'I know.. but you can't just cancel my schedule like that.This is my job..i can't just not go when i'm tired.I'll just talk to you later...bye' I said and walked out without giving him a second glance. I quickly walked into the dance studio and they were already practicing. I bowed at those who were looking at me and quickly drop my bag at the corner along with my jacket went into position. After the first practice we all had a 5 minute break. I went up to Jae Wook and apologize. 'It's okay Jean.Ji Yong cancelled your schedule anyway.Now go home and rest' He said and smiled. 'No it's okay.I can practice' I said trying to convince him. 'Jean..you've been working so hard already.Just go and rest for a day and come tomorrow because i have some things to discuss with you.' He said.  'B-But i'  Jae Wook chuckled looking at me. 'aish chincha! I said you can go home and rest but you still want to stay.You're really funny Jean' He said. 'Okay fine.. i'll come tomorrow. What time?' I asked. 'Meet me here tomorrow at 10 in the morning. arasso?' He said. 'okay.See you tomorrow and thank you' I said and took my jacket in one hand and carried my bag on my shoulder. Now what am i suppose to do? I can't go in the recording studio because for now i didn't wanna see G-Dragon's face. I was walking along the corridor when i accidentally bump into someone. 'oh T.O.P!' I said shocked. I havent seen TOP since the amusement park date last month. He chuckled at what i said. 'Hi Jean' He said and smiled at me. 'What are you doing here?' I asked him. 'I came to see how Ji Yong's album is going.What about you?' TOP asked. 'Well i was suppose to practice in the dance studio with Jae Wook when Ji Yong went and cancel my whole schedule for today because he wanted me to rest' I said and sigh. 'aigo..this Ji Yong-ah. So where do you plan on going now?' He asked me. 'I dont know..' I said looking at him. 'I see.. have you eaten?' He asked me. 'Does an apple count?' I asked him. 'Let's go for lunch then!' TOP said and led me to his car. 'But i thought u said you're going to see Ji Yong?' I asked him confused. 'That can wait' He said and we both got in his car and drove off. 'is sushi okay?' He asked me taking a glance at me. 'sure' I said and smiled. TOP park his car and we both walked in the sushi restaurant. We didnt wanna get recognize so we sat in one of the private rooms. 'Order anything you want' TOP said and smiled. 'thanks' I said and look through the menu. After ordering,me and TOP just talked about random things and i told him about Ji Yong fetching me back last night and he gave me a smirk like he knows something! But I just shrugged it off. Just  then i got a text from Ji Yong 'Hey Jean,look i'm sorry for cancelling your schedule today..I just thought you needed more time to rest. I get it that this is your job but I want to make sure u're doing okay because dancing here in YG can be a challenge at times.. Call me if anything x'   'Who is it?' TOP asked me.  'Oh it's Ji Yong' I said and put my phone back in my bag.  'You're not gonna reply?' TOP asked me.  'Maybe later' I said.  'So how is it like working with YG?' TOP asked me. I chuckled at his question. 'So far everything is going great.I never knew working with YG was gonna be this fun.' I said and smiled.  'Have you talked to YG Hyung before?' TOP asked me.  'Not yet.. usually Jae Wook would have meetings with him then he'll tell us what we're suppose to do' I said.  'Oh i see.. well he's a really nice guy.If you have any problems or ideas to help improve YG you could always go up to his office and tell him.But if he ever calls you to meet him in his office then you're in trouble.' TOP said and chuckled.  'That's kinda scary... is it similar to being called to the principal's office when we were still in school?' I asked and laughed.  'yeaah something like that' TOP said and laugh along with me.