Chapter 27 we got to stick like glue

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

(STILL IN G-DRAGON'S P.O.V)

The next morning, i was on my way to YG to talk to Hyun Suk Hyung about me and Jean because the situation right now is not good. The news is spreading like wildfire. I went up to his room and sat on the chair opposite him. ' Ji Yong-ah.. the fans are asking for confirmation.' Hyung said while staring at his laptop infront of him. ' I know.. but i'm scared Jean wouldn't take it well. She's a fragile girl , i read quite alot of hate comments yesterday and i know all these will scar her badly.' I said with a sigh. Even if i told her not to see it , i know she won't listen. She can be very rebellious at times. ' I know it's going to be hard for her and for you but we can't just leave this rumor without any confirmation. I'm sure the fans already know the answer by looking at the pictures online but they want a confirmation for us. ' Hyung said staring at me. ' I understand,Hyung. I'll talk to Jean and get back to you. Thanks Hyung ' I said and got up. ' wait, i have a question to ask you ' He said standing up. ' what is it Hyung?' I asked. ' You really love her huh? ' Hyung asked staring at me. ' yeah i really do. ' I said slighty blushing. gosh a boy shouldnt be blushing. ' i'm happy you found the perfect one for you. Don't let her go okay? I want to properly meet her Ji Yong ' Hyung said patting my back in a fatherly way. ' I'll bring her here soon. ' I said and bow and went back into my car and drove to Jean's house. I took a deep breath in and knock on the door and her mom answered the door. ' Oh Ji yong,it's nice to see you again ' She said and smiled. ' you too Eomeoni. Is Jean at home?' I asked. ' yeah,she's in her room. She hasn't came downstairs since this morning. She won't even open the door for me to come in ' Eomeoni said and sigh. This is all my fault.. ' I'll go check up on her. ' I said and went up to her room and lightly knock on her door.  ' what? ' I heard her asked. ' It's me. Can you please open the door? ' I ask hoping she'll open the door. Just then i heard the door unlock and i went in to see her lying on her bed with her laptop next to her. I knew it. I closed the door behind me and sat next to her on her bed and stared at her. She had tears in her eyes and they were red and puffy. It hurts me so much to see her like this. And the worst part is that i'm the cause of it. ' Do you love me?' I asked staring at her and she nod her head without making any eye contact. ' Then we'll get through this together, i promise. Please don't let this mess get in the way. I love you and i want this relationship to work.' I said taking her hands in mine. ' I love you, i really do. But how am i suppose to be in a relationship when he's fans hate me? Have you seen the comments? Gosh some of them were so harsh ' Jean said sniffing.  ' In every relationship , there's gonna be an obstacle coming in between them but in order to survive it , they have to stick together like glue and get through all these together. I'll be there for you no matter what. The fans just need to accept the fact that they're oppa is in a relationship' I said staring at Jean and she started chuckling.  ' You promise, Kwon Ji Yong. And you better keep that promise. I trust you with all my heart and you better not break it. ' Jean said and gave me a hug and ofcourse i hugged back. ' Come on,let's go for lunch ' I said breaking the hug. ' now? I'm a mess! ' She said chuckling. ' you look fine to me. Come on, go get change. I'll wait downstairs' I said and she got up and went to the bathroom. Thank god everything kinda went smoothly because if it didn't i would be crying my eyes out too. ' Ji Yong,can i talk to you for a sec?' Eomeoni asked once she saw me walking down the stairs. ' yeah sure' I said and followed her to the living room. ' Ji Yong, i saw the news about you guys earlier just now. Is Jean alright? ' Eomeoni asked concerned. ' She's.. better. I talked to her just now. I'm sorry for everything. It's my fault ' I said apologectically. ' No it's not. When i first saw you on my doorsteps i knew this was gonna happen sooner or later. I just want to make sure that my Jean is okay with all this. She's a fragile girl and i'm sure you know that. Please take care of her well Ji Yong. ' Eomeoni said with tears in her eyes.  ' I read alot of comments from your fans Ji Yong and as a mother , seeing all this bad comments about my daughter hurts me.'   ' I promise i will protect her well, Eomeoni. She's the one for me and i'm not gonna let all this ruin a perfect relationship. ' I said. 

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we went to YG and eat our lunch. Food here is really good actually. And because of the news , i don't think we can go out in public for a bit until everything is confirmed.  ' H-Have you confirmed our relationship yet? ' Jean asked. ' No, not yet. I wanted to ask you first.' I said. ' Oh, will you be the one to tell or Hyun Suk ?' Jean asked. ' I want to be the one to tell my fans. I think it's the right way. I'll confirm our relationship tonight. Alright? ' I said holding one of her hand in mine. ' Can i be there when you confirm it? ' Jean asked. ' ofcourse ' I said and smiled. After we were done eating , we went to the studio and finalize my solo album which will be in stores mid June. I was in the studio when i wrote the confirmation statement to my fans through YG. I hope my fans will understand that i found someone and to stop spreading more rumors online. A relationship in the public eye especially in Korea is hard. But i'm sure me and Jean will get through this together. ' Don't worry everything is going to be fine' I said kissing Jean's hand.  ' I really hope so.. ' Jean said nervously.