Chapter 3 - Date With Big Bang PART 1

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

(Jean's P.O.V)

I woke up to my alarm ringing to Big Bang's Bad Boy and i quickly went to the bathroom to get ready for my date with Big Bang.Today is the day.Today is the day that i've been wishing and waiting for and it's finally coming true...it's so unbelieveable that i was so lucky to win this contest.I'm so grateful to have this opportunity. And hopefully i won't embarrass myself infront of them like crying! I have to admit... i can be a cry baby..sometimes. I checked the time and it was already 7:15am! I had 45 minutes to get ready so i quickly went into the shower and changed and curled my hair.(the hair as curly as the girl in the picture)

 

After changing and curling my hair,i put a spare shirt in my bag and wore my beanie since it's gonna be November soon and it's getting really chilly outside. I checked the time again and it's already 7:50am! I quickly went downstairs and my mom was already waiting for me in the living room.She's gonna be fetching me there since i didnt want to drive my car there. 'Ready?' my mom asked smiling. 'not really..i'm feeling very nervous and excited and i'm having butterflies in my stomach right now!' i said in panicking. 'Relax...you're gonna have so much fun,trust me!' she said still smiling at me. I just gave her a nod and walked out the door and into the passenger seat. I'm super nervous to the point where i feel like vomiting.And i'm starving because i havent even ate my breakfast. YG said they would bring us out for breakfast.

After 15 minutes of driving,we finally reached YG building. I quickly hugged my mom and got out of the car. ' have fun sweety!' I heard my mom shouted from the car. I turned around and waved at her. I walked to the entrance of the YG Building and saw about 5 people standing at the entrance talking. Oh thank god they didnt leave without me! Gosh..i'm panicking so much!

I walked up to them and one of the lady walked towards me. 'good morning,are you Desiree Park?' the young lady who looked like she's in her late 20s asked me. 'yeahp!' I said smiling. 'oh great,we're about to leave soon.By the way,my name is Jee Sun and i'll be following you guys throughout the whole date.But dont worry,i'll just be watching from a distance making sure nothing goes wrong' she said smiling at me. 'oh,it's nice to meet you Jee Sun!' i said smiling back. 'So shall we have our breakfast now?' Jee Sun asked me and the 2 other girls. They were really pretty! i gave Jee Sun a nod and smiled at her. 'alright! let's go' she said and escorted us to a black SUV parked outside YG.The glass was tinted so i couldnt see anything inside. Me and the 2 girls sat together at the back while Jee Sun sat at the passenger seat. There was another SUV following us behind too.Maybe it's the crew and stuff. During the whole car ride,me and the 2 girls hit it off well and their names were Min Ji and Mina. Min Ji is korean but she knows English since she takes English Lessons. And Mina is korean-italian and she's the same age as me while Min Ji is 18. 'Hey Jean,where do you think they're gonna take us?' Mina asked me. I actually never thought of that.. i was so excited that i forgotten to ask where this date would take place.

'I didnt ask.Did you?' i asked Mina.

'I did actually but they said it was suppose to be a suprise!' Mina squealed excitedly.

'I hope it's a movie date so i can cuddle with Dae Sung!' Min Ji said shyly.

'I hope it's an ice skating date!' Mina said dreamingly. She is definitely picturing herself and Tae Yang skating together and holding each others hand.no doubt. This is how close we are already.

'I actually hope its a nice picnic in the park..' i said smiling.

'why is that Jean?' Mina asked me.

'well,i would like to know them personally.And actually have a nice fun conversation with them u know?' i said smiling at them.

'Well hopefully we get to watch a movie,go ice skating and have a nice fun picnic at the park' Min Ji said and we all giggled in excitement. 

After about 30 minutes of driving,we finally got to eat our breakfast.No one from the second SUV came out.But i was sure someone was inside though. After eating breakfast,we went back inside the SUV and drove for another 15 minutes and finally the car stopped. Jee Sun handed us blindfolds and ofcourse we wore it. I held onto Jee Sun while Mina and Min Ji held onto the other 2 staff members. I could feel the cool breeze on my legs and it made me shiver...it was really cold out here. I wonder where we are... one thing is for sure is that we're definitely surrounded by people.I could hear kids screaming in joy and laughs surrounding me.

'okay,now just stay here and do not move' Jee Sun said holding my shoulder making sure i'm steady. 'oh okay' i said unsurely.

After what seemed like 10 minutes i heard Jee Sun telling us to take off out blindfolds. I slowly took off the blindfolds and just then i felt someone behind me covering my eyes again with his/her hand. I quickly turn around and saw G-Dragon standing right infront of me.like literally 5 inches away from me!

'Omg!' i said almost screaming. I quickly turn back around so my back was facing G-Dragon and i looked to my left and saw Min Ji hugging Dae Sung and Mina hyperventilating infront of Seungri and Tae Yang. Thank god there was no camera recording this.. it's too embarrassing!

'Hey' G-Dagon said smiling at me who is now standing right infront of me. I could see TOP walking towards us and i couldn't breath.Too much perfection right there! 'H-Hi!' i said trying to smile normally and i think G-Dragon realized because he chuckled and hugged me.His arms were around my neck. I was short compared to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly and the feeling i had hugging G-Dragon felt so right. Probably it's just my inner fangirl feels talking. His head leaning on my head and my head pressed onto his chest...it was perfect.And he smelled so good too.Afterthat,he let go and smiled at me again. Then TOP came and hugged me too.He was much taller than G-Dragon and more muscular. It felt so good to hug him.

Afterthat,i hugged Seungri,Dae Sung and Tae Yang. And they all smelled good too,by the way! Thank god i didnt cry infront of them because me crying would make this whole situation awkward... they may think i'm some obsessed fan who stalks them 24/7 or something... but im not and i dont exactly call myself OBSESSED... more like a dedicated fan. I'm not the kind who would get jealous of who my idols are seeing and stuff. I'm a fan because of their music but G-Dragon is definitely my bias.He's so hardworking and talented and he's just amazing. He gives me strength to wake up every morning to achieve what i want in life and thats dancing.

(END P.O.V)