Chapter 17 - New York!

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

(G-DRAGON'S P.O.V)

Finally she was in my arms.  It's been a week since she confessed she likes me. We aren't official yet because i haven't even took her out on a proper date or even asked her to be my girlfriend. I'll ask her when the time is right..  I haven't seen Jean in 2 days eventhough we're in the same building. Big Bang got invited to perform in Times Square on New Years Eve in New York and we're really excited! We've been practicing in the dance studio since this morning till now. It's was already 11:30 when we were all dismissed. Our flight to New York will be on the 28th which is in a week. I'm gonna miss Jean so much.. if only i could take her with me but i want to give her her space too.I took my bag and told the guys that i'll just meet them at our dorm. I walked out of the dance studio and drove to Jean's house. I was exhausted from all the practicing but i really needed to see her...  hopefully her mom doesn't kill me for visiting at a time like this. I parked my car outside infront of her house and knocked on her door and suprisingly it was Jean who opened the door.  'Oh Ji Yong!' Jean said and opened the door wider for me to come in.  I walked in once she closed the door i pulled her in for a hug and kissed her on the cheek.  'I missed you.. and isn't it past your bed time?' I asked still hugging her.  'i was packing that why' She said pulling away from the hug and looking into my eyes.  'packing? where are you going?' I asked frowning.  'I'll be spending christmas and new years in New York with my dad and brother!' She said and smiled.  'CHINCHA?!' I said loudly.  'yeah? why?' She asked looking at me curiously.  'oh nothing.. i'm happy that you're happy! When are you leaving?' I said and smiled widely. I wanted to tell her about Big Bang getting invited to perform in Times Square but i guess now it's gonna be a suprise! This would be like our first trip together.. eventhough we're not going together but me and the guys had 4 days to relax and have fun  in New York after New Years. This is gonna be amazing! 'In 2 days.. sorry i didn't tell you earlier' Jean said looking at me.  'It's okay.. i'll drive you to the airport' I said and smiled.  'But my flight is really early.. i'll be disturbing you' She said.  'I don't mind at all. what time?' I asked.  '5 in the morning. It's okay my mom can drive me there' She said.  'no,i'll drive you to the airpost. end of conversation' I said and smiled. Jean chuckled and nod her head.  'You look exhausted! You should go home and rest' Jean said touching my cheeks with her thumb.  'Alright... do you have practice tomorrow?' I asked her.  'Nope,today was the last. And we'll be performing right after i come back from New York with 2NE1's new single.' Jean said.  'Oh that's good. Start packing tomorrow and get some rest! I'll come over tomorrow and we'll go for lunch?' I asked and smiled.  'suree! Goodnight Ji Yong' She said and opened the door for me.  'Goodnight Jeannie' I said and gave her a peck on the cheeks and went into my car and drove back to our dorm. I straight away went into my room and fell asleep.

The next morning i woke up and wash up then got changed into something comfortable. Today is the last day of our dance practice and we all headed to YG building at 10am. Straight away we started practicing and i didn't realize that it was already 2pm and i was suppose to have lunch with Jean but i can't go off like that. aish.. what am i gonna do?  After we were done with Fantastic Baby, everyone had a 20 minute break. And i was about to walk out of the studio when someone pushed it open almost hitting me in the face and i closed my eyes. 'omg! sorry!' The girl said.  I opened my eyes and saw it was Jean scanning my face whether i was hurt.  'it's alright.. the door didnt even hit me anyway and hi! sorry i didnt pick you up! I lost track of time' I said looking at Jean.  'It's okay.. i know you're busy. I brought you lunch!' Jean said and handed me a lunch box. 'aww thank you!' I said and kissed her on the cheek. 'Let's eat in the cafeteria' I said and we went to the cafeteria.  'so how long are you gonna be in New York?' I asked Jean while eating the lunch she prepared for me and it tasted amazing.  '2 weeks. I'll be coming back on the 5th' She said.  'i'm gonna miss you...' She said looking at me shyly.  'i'm gonna miss you too' I said and pinched her cheeks.  I better find a way to make sure she goes to Times Square for New Years. Will there be a chance she MIGHT see her ex boyfriend when she's in New York? Because i do not want her seeing that guy when she's there...   'is there a chance you might bump into your ex when you're in New York?'  I asked Jean seriously. Her face expression changed into a frown.  'to be honest... yes. He's the same age as my brother so usually they would hangout with the same age group people...' She said staring into my eyes.  'I see... i don't want you near him.. arasso?' I said staring at her intently.  'I don't even want to see his face so don't worry' She said and put on a fake smile. I just smiled back and tried changing the subject but i couldn't think of anything.  'so what are you guys practicing for?' She asked me.  oh shizz... what am i gonna say?  'urm.. we were invited to perform in one of the christmas special in one of the talk show' I said and smiled. 'oh i see.. sadly i won't be able to see your performance.. but i'm sure u guys are gonna kill it as always!' She said chuckling.  'BIG BANG FIGHTHING!' She said with the fist motion. I burst out laughing at what Jean did and she laughed along with me.  'aigoo.. you're so cute!' I said smiling at her. 'oh shut up!'Jean said blushing. After i was done eating,i went back in the dance studio while Jean hung out with Lydia while waiting for me. Lydia is one of YG's composers/producers. She's from the states so she speaks english just like Jean and she knows some korean too.  

After we were all finally done practicing,me and the guys went into the recording studio where Lydia and Jean are in. We hung around the studio for a bit and it was already 8pm and Jean had to go home and rest since her flight is pretty early. I drove her home and went into her house for abit. 'Do you wanna watch a movie?' Jean asked me while we were seating together in the living room.  'But you need to rest! Your flight is so early and i doubt you'll get enough sleep on the plane.' I said looking at her.  'But i'm not tired at all... pleaseeee' She said giving me the puppy dog eyes.   'aish.. fine. I'll choose a movie while you go and change into something comfortable.' I said and went to pick a movie. I was looking through all the movies but it was all horror movies. Doesn't she have any romantic movies? I kept going through each of the movies till i found Twilight. I had no choice since it was the only romantic movie she had so i inserted the cd into the player. 'let's order pizza for dinner!' Jean said walking down the stairs.  'sure' I said and waited for her.  'okay,play the movie' She said sitting next to me. where's you mom?' I asked her while pressing the play button on the controller.  'she's asleep..' Jean said.  I cuddled closer to her and put my arm around her shoulder while we watched the movie. After a while the door bell rang.  'oh pizza is here' Jean said and was about to get up when i pushed her back down.  'I'll get it' I said and opened the door and took my wallet out from my pocket and handed the delivery guy the money. After that i carried the pizza to the living room. We ate while watching the movie and it felt good. Eating pizza with the girl you love while watching a movie.. i love it. I felt normal when i'm with Jean. And the way she looks at me is different. In her eyes,she was looking at me as Kwon Ji Yong not G-Dragon anymore. After we were done eating, i sat on the couch while her head was on my lap. I slowly her long brown hair while watching the movie.  'We should do this more often' I said smiling but i didn't get a response. 'Jean?' I said leaning my head forward and she was already asleep. Aigooo... this girl. I checked my watch and it was already 10:30pm and the movie ended like 5 minutes ago. I put my hands under her head and slowly got up and lay her back down. I looked at her one more time to make sure she was asleep and went and off the tv. I didn't know what to do.. to go back to the dorm then come back again or just stay here... it'll be weird if her mom comes downstairs and sees me here while Jean is asleep on the couch..  i think i'll just come back later. I took my phone from the table and was about to open the door when i heard her call my name. 'did i wake you up? i'm sorryy' I said walking back to the living room.  'where are you going?' She asked me while her eyes were still closed.  'going back to the dorm and i'll come back again later' I said.   'you can just stay here so you don't have to go and come back again' She said and stand up.  'lie down' She said. I obeyed and lay down on her couch. After that she lay next to me. 'goodnight' She said and closed her eyes. I chuckled.  'goodnight baby' I said and hugged her and soon i fell asleep. 

I woke up by the smell of sausage and bacon..  weird.. but i have a very sensitive nose. I opened my eyes and Jean wasn't lying next to me. I sat up straight and started looking around still half asleep. I saw eomeoni preparing breakfast.  'oh jiyong,you're awake' eomeoni said smiling at me.  'good morning' I said and smiled. I checked my watch and it was 3 in the morning.  'where's Jean?' I asked. 'oh she's in her room. Why don't you help her with her luggage?' Eomeoni said.  'alright' I said and walked upstairs and into her room. This was my first time going into her room so i was pretty curious on how it looks like. I knocked on her door and went in. 'Jean?' I said peeking in her room.  'oh come in' i heard Jean said. I went into her room and she was in the bathroom so i look around her room and saw a poster of us on top of her bed. I smiled looking at that poster... it was funny how there's a photo of me on her wall. One day we should do a compilation of the two of us and stick it on her wall. I think that would be a sweet thing to do. On her bedside table there was a photo of her and her brother i think because they really do look alike except that he looked more american than korean because of he's features.  'That's me and my brother Jason' Jean said and smiled at me.  'i can see,you guys really look alike' I said and smiled.  'I'll help you bring your luggage downstairs' I said and carried her luggage. 'thank you. I'll be right down' Jean said and i carried her luggage to the living room.  'Ji Yong,why don't you sit down and eat breakfast? I made bacon and sausages' Eomeoni said.  'thank you.It's funny how we're eating breakfast at 3 in the morning' I said chuckling.  'it is isn't it?' Eomeoni said laughing. She handed me a plate and withour hesitationg i stuff the bacon in my mouth. I was so hungry and i didn't know why. After me and Jean were down eating,Jean helped her mom wash the dishes while i put her luggage into my car first. 'well,take care of yourself alright Hun? Listen to your father and brother and don't get into trouble. Call me if there's anything and have fun!' Eomeoni said while hugging Jean tightly. 'okay mom.. relax.. i'll be with dad and Jason,nothing is gonna happen' Jean said chuckling.  'I know.. i'm gonna miss you' Eomeoni said almost tearing up.  'i'm gonna miss you too mom.And i'll be gone for only 2 weeks.So don't cry.' Jean said looking at her mom.  'okay.. well you better go now or you'll miss your flight' Eomeoni said and smiled at Jean.  'bye mom. love you' Jean said and hugged her mom one more time and we both went into the car. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the long crappy chapter.. but the next chapter would be much better,i promise! (: