Chapter 7 - Date With Big Bang PART 4

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

(Still in Jean's P.O.V)

 

Once we went on the ride,it was completely awkward... non of us said anything at all for about 5 minutes... 'So...are you having fun?' He asked finally breaking the silence.

"Yeah,it's been awhile since i've been this happy' i said and instantly regretting it...

'Oh,how come?' He asked me curiously.

'It's a long story...' I said taking a glance at him.

'I've got time' He said looking at me and smiled.

I wasn't sure if i should tell him why but i can't go back now... so i told him from my parents divorce to my ex cheating on me with my best friend. I didn't go in detail thought... he may be my idol but it was hard to trust him...i'm not the kind of person who trusts people easily... well i used to but not anymore. He was sitting opposite me but was now sitting next to me with his arms around my shoulder comforting me. I was about to cry but i couldn't let myself cry infront of G-Dragon. He might think i'm weak.

'I'm so sorry for asking you this Jean... i didnt know what was going on with your life... god i'm so stupid! G-Dragon said with regrets.

'No,it's okay.. it's good to talk to someone about this sometimes..' I said looking into his eyes.

'Just know that i'm there for you if you need someone or something' He said and smiled at me.

'Thank you' I said smiling back at him.

'By the way,isn't the purpose of this ride about the view of the indoor amusement park? But we're just sitting down talking the whole entire time!' I said giggling.

'Oh right!' He said laughing.

'Oh by the way,if you dont mind me asking.. why were you not making eye contact with me since this morning? It's like i'm cyclops when i take off my glasses i might kill you with my laser eyes or something' G-Dragon said chuckling but his voice was serious.

Oh ... what do i say? Urm i can't make eye contact with you because if i stare at you too long i might go craycray and jump on you and kiss you?

'well...because..because.. '

'you know what? just pretend i never asked you that question.You look so nervous!' G-Dragon said laughing.

I didnt know what to do so i nervously laughed along. We've been on this ride for more than 20 minutes and we were almost at the end of the ride already. We stand up and saw Min Ji,Mina and the other big bang members all still sitting down where we left them.

'SEUNGRI!' G-Dragon shouted at Seungri from above. Seungri who was sitting down looked to his left and right but didn't see anyone.

'YAH! MAKNAE!' G-Dragon shouted again and this time Seungri got up from his seat and started looking around from left to right but still couldnt' figure out where the voice was coming from. I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore and i just burst out laughing and G-Dragon started laughing along with me. I was laughing so hard that i couldn't even breath!

After about 5 minutes,the ride came to an end and we got off the ride and went back to the group. When we walked to them we could hear Seungri asking TOP if he heard anyone calling him but TOP just shook his head.

'Am i going crazy because of the roller coaster?' We heard Seungri talking to himself. Me and G-Dragon started laughing again and Min Ji,Mina and the members all stared at us weirdly..

'Hyung,what's so funny?' Dae Sung asked us. 'Oh..nothing' Gdragon said chuckling. 'Fine..dont tell us! Let's go to the outdoor theme park! It's 2pm right now so we have another 3 more hours! Gaja!' Tae Yang said and started walking to the outdoor theme park with Mina by his side. Those 2 have gotten really close...   The first outdoor ride we rode was The Gyro Swing.

 

 

Seungri came along for this one since there's no loopdeeloop. We lined up for about 15 minutes and finally it was our turn. From the left, TOP,Min Ji,Tae Yang,Mina,DaeSung,Me,G-Dragon and lastly Seungri. I absolutely HATE this ride! It was even worse than the roller coaster! It was so near to the edge of the ocean and that really freaked me out because i have a phobia of water. During the ride,G-Dragon was holding onto my hand tightly throughtout the whole ride...i guess he realized how scared i was. And it was freezing! I couldn't even scream because it was so cold! Why did i even wear shorts today..?  'After the ride,some people recognized Big Bang and started walking towards all of us. They snap some pictures with fans and we went on to the next ride... The Gyro Drop then to The Atlantis Adventure. 

      

 

We wasted quite alot of time lining up for the rides and it was already 4:45pm and we're suppose to leave at 5:30. The last stop was the haunted house! Now this is what i'm looking forward to!

(END P.O.V)

 

(G-DRAGON'S P.O.V)

After listening to Jean's life story...i look at her in a different way now. From her parents divorce to a breakup is really hard. While she's here with her mother.. her father and brother are in New York. She must miss them terribly.

She's a very strong girl and i'm glad we all could make her happy. If hanging out with us like this makes her happy,i would try my best to see her everyday just for her to be happy. I want to make sure we stay in contact.

Something about Jean that attracts me to her. It's wrong for me to feel this way because she's a fan..unless i can make her look at me as  Kwon Ji Yong and not superstar G-Dragon. 

So far everything has been great! After our talk on the Balloon ride,Jean has loosen up towards me. She's talking to me like i'm a friend of hers but she still calls me G-Dragon. And i still didnt know the reason why she didn't make any eye contact with me... i asked her but she couldn't answer it and she got really nervous because she kept biting her lips so i let it go..for now. After the balloon ride we all went to the Gyro Swing and Gyro Drop and The Atlantis Adventure. Our last stop was the Haunted House.

I'm not afraid of roller coasters or loopdeeloop but im afraid of Haunted Houses. I feel like a girl because im afraid of Haunted Houses. I sneak a glance at Jean but she was total opposite. She looked really excited for the Haunted House. All 8 of us went in together 2 by 2. This time we switched partners. Me and Tae Yang,TOP and Mina,Dae Sung and Min Ji and lastly Jean and Seungri.  'I'll protect you,dont worry!' I heard Seungri said. I turned around and saw Seungri looking at Jean smiling.

I dont know why.. but i got kinda pissed..that's my job to protect her. wait what?

'you sure about that?' Jean said laughing. Now that made me feel much better because the look on Seungri's face when Jean said that was priceless! All of us started walking in the Haunted House and sadly me and Tae Yang were the first to go in.

I'm a for Haunted Houses so i was holding onto Tae Yang's leather jacket like a girl. But thank god no one can see since it's really dark in here.

'!' I heard Mina said from behind me. I turned around and gave her a death glare and continue walking along the small hallway. Yeahp,we've all gotten really close.

SO close that we even call each other names...

Just then a ghost just pop out of nowhere right infront of me and i screamed like a girl! Afterthat,everyone laughed at me... even Jean..  This is so embarrasing.. i'm G-Dragon! I shouldn't be scared of anything! We continued on walking really slowly when another ghost jumped out of nowhere again!

I screamed and stumbled back causing a domino affect and everyone fell.  

'yah! Ji yong-ah! You're causing us all pain!' I heard TOP scolding me from the back.

'Mian Hae!' I said standing up quickly.

'Can i just stand behind?' I asked them all.

'Just go to the back!' Dae Sung said. If i could see him right now i would give him a death glare.

I quickly walked to the back and stand next to Jean so she was being sandwiched by me and Seungri. We continue walking in fast pace since we wasted alot of time when we all fell thanks to me. While we were all walking,i felt someone's hand around my arm and i jerked.

'relax.It's just me' I heard Jean said. 

'i thought you might need someone to hold your hand' She said smirking. I may not be able to see her but i'm 100% sure she was smirking. She's teasing me!

'yah! i'm not a kid!' I said crossing my arms together.

Just then i heard a door slam and i quickly grab onto Jean's arm and She started laughing really hard. I'm the one who's suppose to protect her not the other way around...     I could see the 'exit' sign infront and i felt relieved! Finally we're out of this damn Haunted House.

Just then I heard Seungri scream and he pushed himself forward causing some of us to fall. I turned behind and started screaming along because there was a female ghost walking towards us with her long black hair. I panicked and pushed forward too while still holding on to Jean so this caused us all to fall again. Finally we were out of that place and Seungri and me pretty much got scolded by the members for knocking them down. And the 3 girls just stand there laughing at us. I feel like i'm being scolded for stealing candy... 

After the haunted house,we all went back to the Entrance and saw Jee Sun and some body guards waiting for us. 'So did you guys have fun?' Jee Sun asked us.  'Loads of fun!' Mina said jumping with delight. I smiled to myself knowing that Mina,Min Ji and Jean all had fun today. And i'm sure me and the members had as much fun as the girls had with us. Now it was time for a barbeque dinner at YG and after that we will be giving them a tour around YG building. We never gave a tour around YG building so this would be the first time. 

(END P.O.V)