Chapter 38 - that is what i call love

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

( G-DRAGON'S P.O.V )

After spending 4 days in phuket,it's time to head back to Seoul. It's winter and Christmas is in 2 weeks time. And i've got another surprise up my sleeve and i'm sure Jean would love it! 

'Babe,it's time to pack up. Our flight is in 2 hours' I said chuckling at her snuggling on my chest.  

'Do we really have to go? It's so nice here and seoul is cold' She said with her eyes still closed.

'Well obviously,it's winter! Now wake up or we'll miss our flight' I got up and so did Jean. I went to the bathroom to take a bath when the door swing opened giving me a shock. 'omo!' 

' Let's shower together.It's faster' Jean said with a cheeky smile on her face and i couldnt help but pinch her cheek. 'aigoo kyeopta!' 

' aish! Next time just give me a kiss instead of pinching my cheeks. It hurts.. ' She said rubbing her cheeks and i chuckled. 

As always,we did what couples do in the bathroom. Or maybe it's just us... i dont know but i'm loving it! Who doesnt like bathroom right? Ever since this trip,Jean has been so intimate and showing alot of affection and all i can do is appreciate every single thing she does. Once we were done 'showering' , we changed into our winter wear with a jacket in our hands. We packed our luggages and straight away went into the taxi waiting for us outside the resort. 

__________________________________________________________

'Seungri is outside waiting for us,let's go' I said once i received Seungri's text. Thank god there was no fans waiting so we could walk freely hand in hand into the car. 'Jean! Hyung! ' Seungri gave us a big welcome hug and we both chuckled. ' Did you really miss us that much?' Jean said chuckling.

'ofcourse! I miss gdragon's teasing and you guys being all lovey dovey almost everywhere' Seungri exclaimed.

' being intimate is healthy in a relationship right babe?' I said with a smirk. Jean nod her head and gave me a peck on the lips. 

' arasso arasso! now lets get in the car. It's freezing cold here' Seungri said and we all went inside the car after putting our luggages in the boot.

' So.. how was your trip? Did you guys DO IT alot? ' Seungri said smirking from the rearview mirror.

' yah! Just shut your mouth and drive ' I jokingly scolded him and the cheeky maknae he is..shot me a wink.

I could feel my cheeks heating up and so was Jean because her cheeks were getting red. I dont know whether to kill or to thank Seungri for that question because i just love it when Jean blushes. 

Finally we reached our apartment and took our luggages from the boot and thanked Seungri for fetching us. 

' Ah home sweet home! ' Jean said excitedly and jumped face flat on the couch. I took in all our luggages and left it in our bedroom. I took my jacket off and joined Jean in the living room. 

'Are you hungry?' I asked after a while. 

'Why do you always ask me that? It seems like i'm some beast who's always hungry' Jean said frowning.

' Well are you? ' I asked ignoring her statement. 

' yes. let's eat ' She got up and quickly walked to the kitchen. I chuckled and followed behind her. 

' ramen? ' She asked holding the instant noodles in her hands. 

' like always ' I said and took the noodles from her hands. ' I'll make it,go and change into something comfortable' I said and filled the pot with water.

After about 5 minutes,the instant noodles was ready to be served. I brought the whole pot to the dining table with 2 pairs of chopsticks in my hand. Yeah,thats how lazy we are to wash the dishes. The less dishes to wash the better.  'let's eat!' I said and Jean came running from the living room. 

' omona it looks good! ' She said looking at the noodles. 

' ofcourse! I made it ' I said confidently and she chuckled.

' hmm.. let's see how it taste first.. ' She said and took a bite on the noodles and a sip of the soup. I was staring at her intently when she burst out laughing. Oh no.. i knew this was gonna happen! We still have our habit of laughing at each other's home cooked food. 

' yah! stop laughing! ' I said loudly and she laughed even louder. Aish chincha! Is it that bad!? It's instant noodles! Nothing can go wrong with that.. right? 

I tried the noodles and took a spoonful of the soup and now i understand why she was laughing.. 

The damn noodles were overcooked and the soup was too bland that it wasnt spicy at all. 

' So babe.. how is it? ' Jean asked staring at me teasingly.

' I think this is one of the best instant noodles i've ever tried! ' I said sarcastically and i think Jean took it seriously.

' wait are you serious? Is your taste buds okay? Jean asked with one of her eyebrows raised.

' ofcourse not! The ramen taste horrible! ' I said staring at Jean.

' I dont understand how you could go wrong with ramen! It's just instant noodles and you screwed it up ' Jean said bursting into laughter once again.

' You know i can't cook! And you can't cook either! Two couples living together and non of us know how to cook' I said chuckling because it is getting pretty funny. You know how in stories,the girl imagines the boy cooking for her or in my case the girl cooking for the boy but.. it's not like this in our story because non of us can cook. 

' Aish let's go out and eat ' I said and stood up. We changed our clothes and drove around the city but most of the restaurants were already closed since it's past 10pm and it's freezing cold. 

At the end,we ended up eating at a pop-up tent restaurant where an ajumma served us. It's been awhile since i ate in an open public place like this. 

' Have you ever eaten in this kind of place? ' I asked Jean and shook her head. 

' This is my first time ' She said with a smile.

' Great! Another memory we've created together ' I said with a wink. 

' Ajumma, can i have 2 bottles of soju please ' I said raising up my hand. 

' Neh! ' The ajumma said and handed me the 2 bottles of soju. 

' Here ' I handed one to Jean and she took it. She isnt a heavy drinker so i'm sure she'll get drunk before even finishing 1 bottle. As for me.. i need about 3 bottles or more to get drunk. 

We ate,talk,drink and just having a good time laughing about stories of our lifes. It was already past 1am and we were the only customers left. 'Ajumma,you;ve worked hard. Come and have a sit ' I said patting the extra seat next to me and Jean. 

' Oh it's okay. I dont want to interrupt ' The ajumma said with a smile. 

' No no come and have a sit with us ' Jean said with her weird korean accent and i chuckled. 

The Ajumma smiled and sat down with us. ' I don't know if i'm talking about the right person but are you g-dragon?' The Ajumma asked and i smiled.  ' neh,it's me and this is my girlfriend,Jean ' I said smiling at Jean.  She bowed at the ajumma and smiled. 

' Oh i've seen you guys on the news a few times. My niece loves you alot. If you don't mind,could you give me your signature?' The ajumma asked both me and Jean and ofcourse we said yes. 

At this point,Jean was already dozing off and she laid her head on the table probably asleep right now. 

' you love her alot ' I heard the ajumma said and i stared at her. 

' I can see it in your eyes. You've been staring at her with a smile plastered on your face for a long time now' The ajumma said smiling. I could feel my cheeks heating up. 

' chincha? I didnt realize ' I said scratching the back of my head. 

' That is what i call love ' The ajumma said while patting my back. 

' You better take her home or she'll catch a cold. Thank you for keeping me company at this late hour' The ajumma smiled and i smiled back. 

' Neh ajumma. Thank you for the food and you should pack up and go home soon. It's very cold outside ' I said with Jean sleeping in my arms. I carried her to my car and fasten the seatbelt for her. 

Today has been a long night.