Chapter 18 - Family.

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

(JEAN'S P.O.V)

 

After giving my mom one last hug,me and Ji Yong went into his car and he drove to the airport. The whole car ride was silent but it was a good silent. I'm really gonna miss him eventhough it's just 2 weeks. He parked outside the airport and helped me carried my luggage out. I was wearing something simple yet comfortable since it's gonna be a long ride in the plane.

We walked in the airport together with him rolling my luggage bag. 'Do you have everything? your passport? plane ticket?' G-Dragon asked me.  'yeahp,it's all in my bag' I said and smiled.  'alright,by the way Jean.. i'm serious about your ex.. i don't want you anywhere near him okay?' He said staring at me intently.  'i wont,don't worry' I said and hugged him.  'Remember if there's anything,call or text me and i'll be there' He said.  'sure you will..' I said chuckling.  'i'll go to where ever you are even if you're on the other side of the world.' G-Dragon said and kissed my cheek.  gosh... he's being so cheesy!  'stop being so cheesy!' I said and playfully hit his chest.  'I'm gonna miss you' I said staring at him intently too.  'Me too Jeannie..' He said and leaned in and our lips touched and it felt amazing as always! I pulled away and smiled at him.  'I should go now before i miss my flight' I said.  'Alright,have fun in New York and i'll see you soon! Text me once you're in New York okay?' He said and kissed my forehead.  'i will,see you soon' I said and took my luggage and walked to the check in counter. I waved at him one more time and went in. 

I found my seat and thank god i was sitting alone.. more space for me. I took out my earphones from my bag and plugged it into my phone. After a year.. finally i'm gonna see Jason and dad. I miss them so much! Finally the plane took off and i fell asleep listening to my songs. 

Finally the plane landed and it's 6pm here in New York. I was so excited i was finally here! I got out of my seat and took my bag and walked out of the plane. After taking my luggage i walked out to the entrance of the airport. I looked around and didn't se my brother or father.. did they forget they're suppose to pick me up from the airport?! I took out my phone and was about to dial Jason's number when i felt someone jumping on my back.  'GUESS WHO!?' The guy said and straight away i knew it was my 22 year old brother Jason.  'JASON!' I said and he got off me and pulled me into his embrace. I was so happy i started tearing up and Jason wipe my tears away with his thumbs. 'Did you really miss me this much?' Jason said holding my shoulders.  'well duh! Don't you miss me?' I said wiping my tears.  'ofcourse i missed my little baby sister!' He said and hugged me again.  'C'mon we better go! Dad is waiting for us at home' Jason said and took my luggage and put it in the car and i sat at the passenger seat. During the whole car ride,i was just staring out the window. I missed this place so much.. i missed all my friends.. everyone.  'We're here!' Jason said and we got out of the car and into the lift. Our penthouse was ofcourse on the highest floor which is the 16th floor. We even had a small pool outside for me and Jason to swim. Especially at night,we would just sit outside and watch the scenery. 

 

I walked into the living room and everything was still how it was before. I felt like i was in a friend's house examining the place.  'Jean.' I heard someone called me and i turned around and saw my dad standing there with tears in his eyes.  'dad!' I said and hugged him tightly.  'my baby girl.. i missed you so much' My dad said hugging me.  'i missed you too.. so much.' I said staring at him.  'I'll just put your luggage in your room.' Jason said carrying my luggage up the stairs.  'thanks' I said staring at Jason.  'Let me take a look at you' My dad said and stared at me smiling wide.  'you've lost alot of weight Jean.. look at you! you're so skinny!' My dad said staring at me.  'i'll take that as a compliment' I said chuckling.  'Hey jean! could you come up to your room for a sec?' i heard Jason said. Me and my dad walked up the stairs and my room looks amazing! They changed everything!  'omg! i love it!' I said admiring my room. And Jason and dad high 5-ed. 

'I'll prepare dinner first. Jean,you should rest for a bit.. u must be really tired.' My dad said.  'Alright' I said and my dad walked out of my room. I was looking around my room and it was really pretty.. i can't believe they did this. I wonder where did they put my Big Bang poster?  'Big Bang is right here.' Jason said and it was behind my door. It was like he could read what i was thinking. 'i thought you threw it away! because if you did..i would kill you' I said chuckling.  'So have u met them yet? Did they run away from you when they saw you?' Jason asked me chuckling. I didn't tell Jason or my dad about me meeting Big Bang and my relationship with G-Dragon yet and i plan on telling them everything face to face but i don't know whether i can do it.. would they even believe me if i told them?  'why would they run away from me?' I said with an eyebrow raised.  'i dont know.. because you're my crazy little sister?' Jason said chuckling. I gave him a death glare and flop on my bed.  'so? have u met them?' Jason asked me and took a seat on my bed.  'yes i have' I said.  'oh congratulations! You finally met them! What about wish number 2? I'm sure that didn't happen right?' Jason said smirking at me.  'what was it again?' I asked confused and Jason rolled his eyes at me.  'your second wish was the kiss one of them remember?' Jason said.  'oh right..' I said unsure on what to say.  'Not trying to break your heart sis but i doubt it could happen' Jason said chuckling. 'hahahaa yeah...' I said nervously.  'well i'll call you when dinner is ready.. for now just have a rest.' Jason said.  'Alright' I said and smiled and he walked out of my room closing the door behind him and i sigh. I knew it they wouldn't even believe me if i told them anything about me and Big Bang. I checked my phone and i had 10 missed calls and 5 texts from Ji Yong and 6 missed calls and 2 texts from my mom. I totally forgotten to inform them i've reached New York. 'Heyyy, sorry i forgotten to text you once i landed! I'm in my dad's house now. miss youu! xx' I texted Ji Yong back.  'Hey mom, yeahp i'm in dad's house now. Don't worry!' I texted my mom back. Straight away i got a reply from G-Dragon.  'oh thank god! I thought something happened to you! I was about to book the next flight to New York!' G-Dragon texted back.  'Stop exaggerating and I'm fine (: ' I texted him back.  ' Okay,good. Have fun hun!' My mom texted me back. After that,i left my phone on the bed side table and took a short nap. 

'Jean! Dinner time!' I heard my brother calling me from downstairs. I got up and washed my face and went downstairs. We ate together in the dining room just talking what we missed in each other's life in a year.  'Do you have a job in Korea right now Jean?' My dad asked me. 'Yeah i do' I said.  'oh really? What kind of job?' My dad asked me.  'I'm a dance teacher and also a dance in YG' I said and smiled.  'YG?! Isn't that Big Bang's record label?!' Jason asked me shocked.   'yeahp' I said and winked.   'you're kidding right?' Jason asked me.  'No, i'm serious' I said.   'B-But.. how??' Jason asked me.  'Long story and i'm sure you guys wouldn't believe me anyway' I said.   'Just tell me everything!' Jason said.  'fine fine..' I said and told them about my lucky date with Big Bang and we stayed in contact and G-Dragon asked me whether i wanted to be a dancer in YG and ofcourse i accepted it! And i'm friends with all 5 of them. I left out the part where G-Dragon confessed and we kissed and everything. I don't think it's the right time to tell them about me and G-Dragon yet..  

My dad and brother just stared at me shocked.  'Hard to believe huh?' I said laughing.  'This is crazy! G-Dragon is like making all your dreams come true! From meeting Big Bang to being friends to being a dancer for YG. Has mom met G-Dragon?' Jason asked me still shocked.  'Yeah,she has. And i can't believe all this happened in a year. Me and Big Bang.. i never thought we would be friends and until now i still find it hard to believe' I said and smiled widely.  'Hey dad,can i move to Korea too? Maybe my dreams will come true then' Jason said looking at dad. I started laughing my head off and both of them joined along with me.  

The whole night we just talked and talked. I really miss talking to my dad and Jason. It was already 1am so we all went to bed. I took my phone and texted Ji Yong a quick goodnight text and fell asleep. Time to go christmas shopping tomorrow! 

 

(END P.O.V)