Chapter 20 - Surprise!

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

(G-DRAGON'S P.O.V)

 

I went back to my parent's house for Christmas after sending Jean off and i gotta admit.. i already miss her.. it's been 3 days. I really hope she doesn't see her ex while she's there. Jean told me about him but she never told me his name or showed me how he looks. She told me that he cheated on her with her best friend but never told me the reason why. I wanted to ask her but it'll just make her even more emotional and i don't want that to happen. I woke up by my phone vibrating on my bedside table and saw it was Jean who texted me. 'I saw him' She said in her text. Aish! I knew this would happen! 'Are you okay? Where are you now? I'm going there!' I texted her and quickly packed my clothes and book the next flight to New York and thank god it's still available! I called Hyun Suk Hyung and told him i'll be going to New York first and thank god he said okay. And he'll prepare everything so i'll just stay there till after our performance for New Years in Times Square.

(PURPLE MEAN HE/SHE IS SPEAKING IN KOREAN)

I packed some clothes in my luggage and went down to the living room where my parent's and Dami noona was watching tv. 'Ji Yong,where are you going?' Omma asked me looking at my luggage confused. 'Omma..something came up and i need to go to New York. Mian-hae..' I said looking at my parents apologetically. 'I understand.. when are you coming back?' Omma asked me with a smile on her face. I know she's upset. 'After New Years.. i promise i'll come back here right after New York' I said and smiled. 'make sure you do! I'll be here waiting for you' Noona said. 'yes i will. I'll see you soon' I said and hugged all 3 of them tightly. I have a deep feeling something happened between Jean and her ex when they saw each other. I hope she's okay.. she may not know it but she's a fragile girl. 

After checking in i went into the plane and wonder what will happen when i'm there..  what would her brother and father think? This is the first time i'm gonna meet them and i'm nervous.. what if they don't like me? I already told my parents about Jean and they want me to bring her home. I wonder if Jean has told her parent's about us? 

After a 14 hour long flight i was finally here in New York. Jean is gonna be sooo suprise! I knew her address because i asked her mom before leaving Korea. I took my luggage and took a taxi to her house. It's already Christmas morning here and it's freezing cold! I'm so tired,nervous and excited all at the same time and it's making my heart pump faster. After paying the taxi fee,i went up to the highest floor where her penthouse is. I am now standing right infront of her door step. I took a deep breath in and out and rang the doorbell. I could hear the lock of the door being turned and a muscular guy was in view and he looked at me shocked. This must be Jean's older brother.  'Annyeong. Are you Jean's brother?' I asked and bowed at him. 'Uh..yes i am..' He said still looking at me shocked.  'Nice to meet you. I'm G-Drag-'  'I know who you are! come in! come in!' Her brother said and let me in.  'Thank you' I said chuckling. 'Who's at the door?' I heard someone said and that must be her dad.  'It's G-Dragon dad!' her brother said loudly. After that i heard her dad laughing and her brother rolled his eyes. I followed her brother to the kitchen and i saw her dad sitting down reading newspaper. 'LOOK!' Jason said to her dad and he looked up with the same expression Jean's brother had awhile ago. 'Annyeong haseyo. it's nice to meet you sir.' I said and bowed at him. 'It's nice to meet you too!' Her dad said and stand up. 'What is G-Dragon doing here?' Her dad asked looking at me confused and shocked at the same time.  'Isn't it obvious? Obviously he's here for Jean' Her brother said and smiled at me.  'She's still asleep. I'll make you some coffee' her dad said and went and make me coffee. ' Jason, Jean's older brother but you already know that' Jason said chuckling. ' Nice to meet you Jason' I said with a slight smile. ' same here.So what brings you all the way from Korea to New York?' Jason asked me curiously. ' Urm i'm here to see Jean.' I said nervously. Eventhough i'm older by Jason 2 years,he looks bigger than me. ' What is going on between y- '  'Here's your coffee Ji Yong' Her dad said handing me a cup of coffee. Oh thank god! 'Thank you sir' I said and took the cup with both hands. I heard a door creaked open and footsteps coming down the stair. 'Now this is gonna be a suprise' Her brother said smirking. I looked up the stairs and saw her coming down but she hasn't seen me yet. 'Good Morning Honey!' Her dad said and that's when she looked up and saw me sitting at one of the kitchen bar chair with her brother. 'OH MY GOD!' She said loudly covering . 'Why hello theree sleepy head!' I said chuckling. 'Is this even real or am i dreaming?' She asked herself and started walking towards me. She touched my cheeks lightly and squeezed my cheeks together.  'yah! It hurts' I said and she let go. 'omg.. what the hell are you doing here?' She asked me curiously.  'I told you i was coming and you thought it was an amazing idea' I said and smirk at her.  'I was being sarcastic!' She said. 'Fine..i'll go then.' I said and got up from my seat when she pushed me back down. 'No! stay! He can stay right dad?' Jean said and looked at her dad.  'ofcourse! It's Christmas!' Her dad said and smiled at us. 'Hello? Have u forgotten i'm right here?' Her brother said waving his hands. 'I saw you,i just chose to ignore you' Jean said and stick her tongue out at him and i chuckled. This is my first time seeing her act like this and it's cute. 'Let's go to my room' Jean said and i followed her up when her dad stopped us.  'Don't you remember the rules? No boys in girls room.' Her dad said shaking his head from left to right.  'But dad.. please? Just once..' Jean said begging her dad. He hesitated at first but finally gave in. 'fine.. but leave the door WIDE OPEN.' Her dad said.  'fine' Jean said and we went up to her room. Her room looks amazing!  'It's nice isn't it?' She said and smiled at me.  I nod and smiled at her.  'It's even nicer at night with the decorated lights on' She said.  'I missed youuu' I said and wrap my arms around her waist which made her blush. 'I missed you too' She said with her hands behind my neck. 

 

 

Sorry it's kinda short! I'll try to update tomorrow! :)