Chapter 11 - FRIENDS

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

(JEAN'S P.O.V)

 

I quickly got up from my seat and ran to the front door but i was too late..  i watched him drive away. I quickly grab my phone and dialed Mina's number.  

'Hey Jean..' Mina said groggily. She must of just woke up..  

'Hey Mina! Sorry for waking you up but i really need your help!' I said panicky.  

'oh what's wrong!?' Mina asked talking louder this time.  

'Long Story and i'll explain soon but for now do you have Tae yang's number?' I asked hoping she has it.  

'yeah yeah.I'll text you his number?' She said.

'great! thank you so much Mina! I owe you!' I said feeling relieved.  

'dont mention it!' She said and hung up.

After receiving Tae Yang's number i quickly called him hopefully he'll answer my call.

'yoboseyo?' I heard him on the other line.  

'TAE YANG!' I literally shouted his name.

'Jean??' He answered confused.  

'yeah it's me. Look i really need you help. Could you give me G-Dragon's number please?' I asked hoping he'll give it to me.  

'Ji Yong's number?' He asked.  

'urm yeah..Ji Yong's number' I said nervously.  

'yeah sure.I'll text you his number' Tae Yang said on the other line.  

'Thank you so much!' I said and hung up. Once i receive Tae Yang's message i quickly dialed G-Dragon's number.  What if he doesnt want anything to do with me after what i've done to him?

I'm starting to get really nervous... one click on the green button.. just do it! If he doesnt pick up then forget about him and if he does..then give him a chance.You'll never know the answer if you dont try....  Aish! Stop being a coward of rejections Jean! I click the green button and quickly put it next to my ear. I was pacing left and right around my living room waiting for him to answer it. It just kept ringing.. and ringing.. i was about to put my phone down when i heard his voice on the other line

'yobuseyo?'  'urm... G-Dragon?' I asked unsurely.  

'ne.who is this?' G-Dragon said in korean.  'i-it's Jean' I said nervously. There was a pause on the other line and i didnt know if he was still there or not.

'hello?' I said hoping he's still there.  

'yeah hey.. ' He said with no emotion at all.

'look..i'm sorry for what i said just now.I really am.It's just that i've never heard someone say that particular sentence to me in a long time and ever since my previous relationship...it was really hard to trust guys.. i'm really sorry that i laughed and didn't take you seriously...' I said closing my eyes afraid of what he's gonna say.  

'what you did really did hurt me and i know it's kinda crazy how i've fallen inlove with you so quickly but there's something about you that attracts me to you... And i get it that your past relationship gave you trust issues but i'm here to prove to you that i'll be there...just give me a chance.' G-Dragon said pleadingly.

'I want to give you a chance.I really do but it's really hard... you're G-Dragon! The leader of world famous kpop group Big Bang.' I said.  

'I know...but for this to work... you need to stop calling me G-Dragon and start calling me Ji Yong' He said chuckling.  

'fine..i'll try...' I said still unsure. Eventhough i cant see him..i know he's smiling.

'Then let's start all over again. Hi,i'm Kwon Ji Yong and i'm the leader of famous kpop group Big Bang!' He said cheerfully. I laughed and introduce myself too.

'It's nice to meet you Ji Yong.My name is Jermaine but people call me Jean and dancing is my passion.'  

'cool,well i sing and rap and i would love to perform for you one day.' he said on the other line.  

'i'll wait for that day! Do you wanna hangout?' I asked. I should be more open with people and forget the past and move on. There was a short pause when i asked that question.

'sure! i'll pick you up?' He said on the other line and he sounded shock.  

'okay! BYEEE!' I said and quickly hung up. Phew... thank god things turned out well... but what am i getting myself into? I guess only time will tell what's gonna happen... 

I put on some make-up and soon enough i could hear G-Dragon's car outside.  

'Hi again' I said chuckling.

'Heyyy' He said and smiled.  

'Where to Miss Park?' He asked me and winked. I started laughing and laughed along with me.

'sorry.It's just that 'Miss Park' makes me seem so old!' I said giggling.  

'i find it cute' G-Dragon said smiling back at me.  

'Where do you want to go?' I asked him changing the subject.  

'hmm.. i dont know.. to the movies?' He asked me unsurely.  

'sure' I said and smiled.  

'Let's disguise ourself so no one recognize us!' G-Dragon said while driving to the mall.

'US? you mean YOU.I dont need a disguise.' I said defending myself.  

'fine fine.. ' He said and stop by a costume shop.

'i'll go buy something to disguise myself' He said and was about to open his car door when i stopped him and he looked at me confused.

'Let me buy it for you' I said and gave him a smirk.  

'wae? You just wait here..i'll be quick.' He said and tried to open the door again when i leaned myself to him and closed his door.  

'I'll buy it!' I said and quickly got out of the car. I quickly went into the shop and search around and found the perfect disguise! I bought an afro,a fake moustache and a star shaped sunglasses. I went back in the car smiling to myself and handed the bag with the disguise in it to G-Dragon i mean.. Ji Yong.

'WHAT IS THIS?!' He said looking in the bag.  

'you'll need to wear all 3 of it.Arasso?' I said smirking.  

'I'll look like a babo while you look pretty as always! Plus i think this costume will attract more people than G-Dragon!' He said.  

'No it wont!' I said crossing my arms.

'fine.. for you..i'm gonna wear that disguise but in exchange you need to show me your dance moves' He said.  

'DEAL' I said and smiled.  He wore the disguise and we snapped a photo together on our phones. This is a good way to start a good friendship. How crazy is this? I'm taking a photo with G-DRAGON!  Afterthat,we bought tickets to watch 'The Impossible'.  Half way throught out the movie i was bawling my eyes out and so was G-Dragon. This was my first time seeing him cry this hard and it's amusing..somehow.

'you want a tissue?' I asked him and handed him a packet of tissue.  

'why would i need tissue? i'm not even crying pfft' He said looking the other way quickly trying to wipe away his tears.  I chuckled and just handed him the packet of tissue.

Finally the movie ended and we got out of the cinema and ate lunch.  

'aish! this fake moustache is making it really hard to eat.' He said complaining.  

'Take it out then.' I said casually. He looked down and slowly tore off the moustache that was stick to his skin.  

'ow ow ow' he wince in pain.

'haha! your moustache area is red!' i said laughing at him.

'I think she saw.. ' Ji Yong said pointing at a small little girl sitting on the opposite table. I turned my head and saw this little girl who was about 3 or 4 looking at Ji Yong horrified. I started laughing so hard! I wonder what's going on in that little girl's head right now... she just saw a man tearing of his 'moustache' right infront of her. She must be horrid right now. I looked at Ji Yong and he quickly ate his food and left the money on the table and pulled me out of the restaurant.

'hey! I wasn't even done eating!' I said looking at him.

'sorry.. its just that...that girl's stare on me is really disturbing... like i'm some monster or something..' He said. I really couldnt take him seriously because of the star shaped sunglasses and the afro and i started laughing again.

'what is so funny?' He asked me confused.  

'YOU! I can't seem to take you seriously with that disguise!' I said laughing.

'AISH CHINCHA!' He said annoyed.  

'do you want to just hang out in my house?' i asked him after i finally stopped laughing.

'yes! I really wanna take off this disguise!' He said and he put his hands on my shoulder and we walked like that till we reach the carpark.  It's normal for friends to walk like that right?  The whole car ride back was silent but it wasnt awkward at all.. it was smoothing.  He parked outside my house and we went to the living room to watch some tv. It was already 5pm... time passes really fast when you're having fun.

'You're suppose to dance for me' Ji Yong said suddenly.  

'oh right... fine let me change' I said and quickly went upstair and changed into something more comfortable. 

 

People don't actually wear legging to dance but i find it really comfortable and easy to dance wih leggings. I tied my hair up into a high potytail and stuff all my things into my bag and went downstairs. I actually have a class to teach later at 6:30 to 8:30 so i might as well just bring my stuff now. I saw G-Dragon sleeping soundly on the couch with the tv control in one hand. He looked so cute like this omg. I'm fangirling over G-Dragon while he's HERE sleeping on my couch. I calmed myself down and tried waking G-Dragon up by lightly shaking his shoulder. But he didnt budge at all. Aish.. who am i kidding? Everyone VIP knows nothing can wake Mr.Kwon Ji Yong up. I shook him harder but he still didnt budge so i flop myself on him. This better wake him up or i'm gonna get a bucket of cold water. He still didn't budge!

(PURPLE MEANS THEY ARE TALKING IN KOREAN)

I got up and was about to walk to the kitchen when i left two hands grab my waist and pulled me back and i fell right next to him on the couch.  'YAH! wae-gu-rett-so(why did you do that)?!' I said pushing him away but in the end i fell and hit my arse hard on the floor.  'ouch!' I said rubbing my arse.

'omo! are you okay Jean?' G-Dragon quickly got up looking at me with concerned in his eyes.  

'nah..i'm fine. I'm never gonna wake you up ever again' I said and got up. He stared at me up and down with a confused look on his face.  

'what?' I asked with my eyebrows raised.  

'you wear like that when you dance?' He asked me.  

'uh huh.It's comfortable like this.Anyway,let's go!' I said and off the tv.  

'where are we going?' G-Dragon asked me confused.  

'You expect me to dance here? Bring me to the dance studio' I said and open the front door.  He just nod his head and groggily walked out and into his car. I showed him the direction to the dance studio and we went inside.

'I didnt know there was a dance studio here' He said looking at the place.  

'It's not a really big dance studio but it's good enough for me' I said and put my bag down at the corner of the dance studio and connected my ipod to the sound system.

'What song do you want me to dance to?' I asked him while warming up.  

'Fantastic Baby like in your video' He said and smiled. I played the song on my ipod and stand in position. I was starting to get really nervous because i'm dancing to his song and he's here.. watching me.. god i feel so insecure right now.  I was dancing halfway when G-Dragon join along with me and we both danced together to Fantastic Baby. After the song finished,I was already sweating and so was G-Dragon.

'You're amazing!' He said smiling at me.  

'I'm not that good but thank you' I said and smiled back.

'So what else do you do here?' G-Dragon asked me.  

'I teach young kids to dance' I said smiling.  

'chincha?!' He asked me suprised.  

'yeahp,i have a class later at 6:30pm actually which is in another 40 minutes.' I said taking a slip of my water.  

'really? Can i stay to watch you teach?' He asked me nervously.  

'Sure!' I said and smiled.  We were having alot of fun in the dance studio! From gangnam style to Kara's Mister to Abracadabra. G-Dragon was suprising good in girl group dances like Kara's Hips shaking in Mister. It was hilarious! 

(END P.O.V)

HERE'S THE LINK TO BIG BANG DANCING TO ABRACADABRA AND MISTER!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ekLyyyJHzk