Chapter 5 - Date With Big Bang PART 3

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

(G-DRAGON'S P.O.V)

We were excited for this since we all agreed to sit on this ride together. After lining up for about 10 minutes,we all went in together and sat in a line. This time i got to see next to Jean! From left -> TOP, Jean, Me then Seungri. To start our conversation,i smiled at her and she smiled back. I dont know why i'm so shy around her. The ride started and well we wanted to make the atmosphere fun and lively so we screamed during the whole ride. Eventhough Jean is a fan but i feel like we've known each other for a long time.

Maybe it's because for the first time in a long time,this wasnt planned and we're really having fun. I've never felt this happy in a long time and i kinda miss the feeling of hanging out with girls since me and the members had no time to go on a proper date with a girl. After the ride came to a stop,we all headed to grab some snacks to eat. I almost forgotten i owe Jean coffee!

'Hey guys,i'll meet you guys here in 15 minutes? I just need to use the restroom' I said. 'oh alright,we'll be here' TOP said.

I quickly went to the directory board to check if they have starbucks here and they do! I quickly went to the shop and ordered 1 chocolate cream chip for me and 1 Blended Caffe Vanilla Frappuccino both grande. After paying,i took both drinks in my hands and walked back to where we were suppose to meet. I saw TOP and Seungri on the table eating some chips but i dont see Jean anywhere. 'Where's Jean?' i asked them both. 'Oh she went to the restroom' Seungri said.

'Oh okay,i'll be right back.' i said and left my drink on the table and went to the girl's restroom and wait for her. Just then she came out and bumped into me and thank god the coffee didnt spill on me! 'OH! sorry!' she said scanning my cloths if she spilled the coffee. 'its okay. I owe you this' i said smiling and handed her the drink but she didnt take it. 'urm no you don't' she said confused.

'i spilled coffee on you remember?' i said giving her a smirk.  She still had the confused look on her face then slowly started changing into a shocked expression.

'OMG! you were that guy that spilled coffee on me the other day!' She said staring at me with her big brown eyes.

'yeahp,that's me' i said and chuckled.

'how did you know you were gonna see me today anyway?' She asked still shocked.

'me and the boys saw the video you sent in.You're a really great dancer by the way!' i said smiling at her.

'oh,thank youu' she said and started blushing. I just want to pinch her cheeks right now! She looks so cute blushing!

'Stop blushing and drink this because my hands are freezing' I said and handed her the drink again.This actually made her blush even more.  

'thank you' she said and took the drink from my hands. After that,we walked back to the table where TOP and Seungri are. We all talked and slowly all of us started stepping out of our box. This is the first time all of us are actually having a fun conversation with a fan so this definitly won't be forgotten. We talked about what she thought of our music and everything. Soon after,Tae Yang,Mina,Dae Sung and Min Ji all joined along. It seemed like Mina and Tae Yang had alot of fun because Tae Yang doesnt really open up to girls and is always shy around girl but he and Mina are sitting next to each other and talking like they're in their own little world.

'Let's play Would you rather!' Dae Sung said. 'ooh! it's been awhile since i've played this game!' Seungri said getting excited.

'I'll start!' TOP said looking at me. 'Ji yong! would you rather Dae Sung's feet or kiss Tae Yang on the lips?' TOP asked with excitement in his eyes.

'I would....kiss Tae Yang on the lips..' i said.

'From now on,stay away from me...arasso?' Tae Yang said to me in a joking way. Everyone started laughing including me. Afterthat we stayed there for another hour and we decided that we just go in a group from now on. The first ride that we're going together was The French Revolution.

Seungri hesitated at first since theres a loopdeloop but after much convincing he agreed on going on the ride. This is my chance to sit with Jean! I quickly walk behind her when the line started moving. Once she sat down i quickly slide in next to her. 'Do you mind if i sit here?' I asked her. 'I dont mind at all' she said looking down. Out of all of us,she kept avoiding my eye contact when i try to make a conversation with her and it's getting really hard to communicate.Is there something about me that she doesnt like? Maybe i'll try to talk to her about it later but for now i'm gonna enjoy myself. When the ride started all i could hear was Seungri's scream and it made me laugh so hard! Well actually Dae Sung and Seungri's scream but Seungri still beats everyone. I looked at Jean and she was definitely scared. Her knuckles were turning white so I took her hand in mine and she held on to me really tight.

'Screaming will make you feel better if you're scared!' i said. I could hear her laugh then she started screaming. And i joined along.

BUT Seungri still beats all of us! Finally the ride came to a stop and we all got down. And our poor Maknae is as pale as a ghost again so we all sat in one of those shops and rest there for a bit.

'I am never going on a loopdeeloop EVER AGAIN!' Seungri said while drinking a bottle water. 

(END P.O.V)

 

(Jean's P.O.V)

 

Things were going great today and i've never had this much fun since my parents divorce and i miss this feeling...alot. I was smiling so much that my cheeks started hurting. But i still can't seem to stare at G-Dragon for too long. I get all tingly inside and if i stare at him for too long i might just jump on him and kiss him right at the spot.

And who freaking knew he was the guy that spilled coffee on me that day? no wonder he looked awfully familiar! And he even recognized me! I'm still trying to take this all in... it's crazy how i dreamt of this day for so long and everything is finally becoming reality. I must say.. TOP is so different from how he is offstage and onstage! I'm just having so much fun right now and nothing can spoil this moment. All of us rode The French Revolution together and i must admit.. i was pretty scared and excited at the same time.

I was suprise when i saw G-Dragon getting on the seat next to me because out of all of them he hasnt made a conversation with me..well except for the coffee incident. To think about it..why would he even wanna talk to me anyway? I'm horrible looking compared to Min Ji and Mina.

'Do you mind if i sit here?' I heard G-Dragon asked me. well..you're already sitting there. 'I dont mind at all' i said looking down. I knew he was staring at me but i couldnt pull myself up to look at him. Finally the ride started and all i could hear was Seungri's scream and it was hilarious! I was pretty scared myself but with G-Dragon next to me,i was more nervous than scared.

'Screaming will make you feel better if you're scared!' G-Dragon said and i chuckled and did as i was told.

Just then G-Dragon hold onto my hands and I quickly hold onto him really tight because i had no choice. okay..maybe i did have a choice.. but come on.. who wouldnt wanna hold G-Dragon's hand?

After the ride,Seungri was as pale as a ghost again so we all went to one of the shops to rest for a bit. I went up to the cashier to buy water and when i was about to pay someone came up from behind me and paid the cashier.

I turned around and saw it was G-Dragon. 'Here's your water miss' she said and handed me my bottled water.

'thank you' i said and walked with G-Dragon to a table with just 2 of us. 'Thank you for the water but you didn't have to pay for it' I said smiling at him.

'Don't mention it' he said and smiled back. After that,Awkwardness took over us... and non of us are making eye contact.. 

'Do you wanna go on the Balloon ride?' He asked me with nervousness in his voice. Why does he sound nervous? 'Yeah sure' i said and got up.

He told the other members that we would go first and then we left. The Balloon Ride is actually a ride that goes around the whole indoor amusement park from above.

aeronauts-balloon-ride-seoul-south-korea

 

We waited in line in silence and awkwardness took over us again... After what seemed like forever,it was our turn to hop on the balloon ride. 

 

 

 

YOU GUYS SHOULD TOTALLY WATCH THIS VIDEO OF BIG BANG RIDING A ROLLER COASTER! SEUNGRI'S REACTION IS THE BEST! YOU WONT REGRET WATCHING THIS! :D  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW34gO-MXFI