Chapter 32 - jealous?

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

( G-DRAGON'S P.O.V )

Today is the day Jean will be leaving to Thailand for 2NE1's AON Tour. Eventhough she'll only be there for 2 days,i'm still gonna miss her. I always do. It's funny how not seeing the person you love for just a day makes you go crazy. I've fallen in love with Jean to the point i don't even want to let her go anywhere. I might sound selfish but i cant help myself. It's been 8 almost 9 months we've been dating and because of Jean,i've never had a bad day ever since because she's always there to make me feel better. Our love for each other has grown so much,it's getting stronger and stronger day by day. I'm lucky to have found someone like Jean. 

' I'll help you carry your bag' I said taking the luggage from Jean's hand.  ' thanks ' She said and smiled and i did the same. 2NE1 already left for the early flight so now it's only Jean and the rest of the dancers.  'Got your tickets?' I asked. ' yeahp!' She said waving the ticket infront of me.  ' i'm gonna miss you ' I said pulling her into my embrace.  ' me too babe. i love you ' She said hugging me back.  ' i love you too ' I said and kissed her forehead.  'I'll see you soon' Jean said taking her hand carry from my hand.  

' Jean! ' I heard someone called and i turned around and it was one of the male dancers.  'Hey! '  Jean said waving her hands.  ' Ready to go? ' The dancer said and Jean nod her head and smiled. I can already feel my blood boiling. I'm a jealous boyfriend and i know that.  ' Bye babe! see you in 2 days' Jean said giving me a quick peck on the lips.  'mmm' I said smiling trying to hide my pissed face.  ' see you Jiyong ' That dancer said and gave me a slight smile.  ' see you ' I said with no emotion but i guess he didnt seem to notice. I watched them walk in to the check in area together and he helped Jean carry her bag like what i did just now. Only boyfriends can do that! Okay i know that anyone can do that but in my book,only i or the members can do that. If it wasnt for my recording tomorrow for Music Bank i would buy a ticket right now just to spy on them. It's not that i dont trust Jean, it's the guy that i don't trust. Once they were out of view,i went back to my car and drove home. 

I feel so alone in my apartment. I checked my watch and it's past 8pm and i havent ate dinner yet. Jean would reach Thailand at around 12 midnight. I sigh and got up and went to the kitchen to cook myself instant noodles. After that,i went back to the living room and eat while watching tv. After i was done,i washed the dishes and went to take a bath. After i was done,i changed into my jeans and a v-neck tshirt and took my car keys and drove to Youngbae's house. I can't stand being alone in my own apartment eventhough i've always been living here by my own 2 months ago. 

I rang the doorbell and Youngbae opened the door and was shock to see me here.  ' Jiyong! What are you doing here? ' Youngbae asked staring at me.  ' I'm bored and lonely. Can i come in?' I asked and he chuckled.  ' ofcourse ' Youngbae said and opened the door fully. I went in and to my surprise Mina was over too.  ' Oh Jiyong! ' Mina said while sitting down in the living room eating popcorn. ' Annyeong! ' I said chuckling at her shocked expression. I took a seat at the corner and Youngbae sat down next to Mina. ' So whats up? ' Youngbae asked and i sigh.  ' Jean left just now to Thailand for 2NE1's AON Tour' I said with a slight pout.  ' She left to other places before this too and you weren't like this ' Mina said confused.  ' That's because this time it's different. One of the male dancer and Jean check in TOGETHER. I haven't seen the two of them together before,i didn't know they were close because she looked happy to see him' I said and stared at the both of them. ' Jiyong-ah, you need to loosen up abit. They're just working together for the tour. You're thinking too much' Youngbae said and Mina nod her head in agreement and i sigh.  ' B-But she looked really happy. ' I said.  ' Jiyong,Jean always looks happy.' Mina said rolling her eyes and Taeyang chuckled.  ' Aish! If only you saw the way he stared at her when she smiled then you'll understand why i'm like this ' I said frustratedly.  ' If it makes you feel better,i'll talk to Jean about it and ask her who that male dancer is' Mina said and smiled. ' Okay but make sure you do not mention my name at all! I don't want her to know i'm like this' I said causing the both of them to chuckle.  ' arasso ' Mina said and i smiled. I decided to stay the night at Youngbae's house and just chill and watch a movie with this two love birds. Oh how i wish my other half is here with me now. I checked my watch and it's already past 12am. I took my phone out and texted Jean. ' Hey babe,have you reached Thailand? ' I texted. After about 10 minutes i got a text back from Jean.' yeahp! On our way to the hotel now. miss youuu xx '  ' I miss you too. I'll try to visit you in your dream tonight ;) ' I texted back. ' I hope to visit yours too. Goodnight babe,i love you.' Jean texted back. ' i love you too babe' I texted back and put my phone back in my pocket with a smile on my face. 

The next morning i woke up to the smell of fried bacon and i quickly got up and went in the kitchen to see Mina and Youngbae both cooking together.  ' Goodmorning love birds' I said smirking.  ' Goodmorning! ' The both of them said in unison.  ' Here's your breakfast! ' Mina said and handed me a plate full of scrambled eggs,bacon and toasted bread. ' omg this looks so good! ' I said and started digging into my food.  ' Don't Jean cook for you? ' Taeyang asked and i started laughing.  ' Have you forgotten that Jean can't cook?' I said chuckling.  ' Hey! Me and Jean are taking lessons okay! ' Mina said defending herself and Jean.  ' You should learn how to cook too Jiyong. Look at Youngbae,he's an amazing cook and boyfriend' Mina said and gave Taeyang a peck on the lips right infront of me.  ' eww! ' I said covering my eyes playfully.  ' oh shut up and eat your food! ' Taeyang said and i obeyed. After i was done with breakfast,i thanked the two of them for letting me stay the night and left and headed to my recording for Music Bank.

( END P.O.V )  

 

( JEAN'S P.O.V ) 

Today is the day of the concert and all of us are preparing backstage while here i am trying to stream Jiyong's performance on Music Bank. ' Aish the wifi connection ! ' I said and sigh.  ' What are you trying to stream unnie? ' Minzy asked and took a seat on the couch next to me.  ' Jiyong's performance on Music Bank ' I said.  ' Aigoo unnie.. you're such a huge fan' Minzy said chuckling.  ' and a good girlfriend too' I said winking.  ' oh oh! It's working now! ' I said excitedly when the stream started playing and right on time it was G-Dragon's performance!  

"    Uulhan nae sesangui saekkkareun black         " 
 Cheoeumgwa kkeuteun byeonhae heukgwa baek  

' Oppa is really good in showing his emotions in the song ' Minzy said while watching Jiyong perform 'Black'.   ' I know right! ' I said agreeing with her. After the song ended,i clapped my hands as if i was in the crowd and Minzy laughed at me.  ' Unnie,it's time for you to get ready. 2 more hours till showtime!' Minzy said and i nod. I went to sit infront of the mirror and the make-up artist started putting on my makeup. I took my phone and send a quick text to Jiyong. ' Hey babe! Saw your performance just now with Minzy! You were great! <3 ' I texted and straight away i got a text back from Jiyong. ' Omo omo! You watched my performance all the way from Thailand? Aah i feel loved :') miss you already! ' The text said.  ' yeahp! I miss you too! Show is in 2 hours,wish me luck! :) ' I texted back.  ' good luck babe! You're gonna do great as always <3 ' Jiyong texted and i put my phone back in my bag. Jiyong always gives me strength to do great in almost everything i do. After the make-up artist was done with my makeup,i went into the changing room to change into my outfit for the show. After i was done,i went out to watch 2NE1's soundcheck.  ' Hey Jean ' I heard someone said and i turned around and it was Aaron,one of the male dancers i'm close with.  ' Hey! ' I said and smiled.  ' Excited for tonight? ' Aaron asked smiling.  ' yeahp! you? ' I asked. ' same as you. We have some time tomorrow before we go back to Seoul. Care to join me for a shopping spree? ' Aaron asked and without hesitation i straight away said yes! I planned on going shopping tomorrow too and now i have a partner to go with. Finally it was show time and the crowd was going crazy! 

Before i know it,the concert had ended succesfully. We were all celebrating backstage with a bottle of wine like every other concert. ' Jean! Let's go shopping tomorrow morning!' Bom said excitedly.  ' Sure! We can go together with some of the other dancers! ' I said smiling. After changing back to our clothes,all of us went back to our hotel for a good rest. Once i came into my hotel room,i straight away went into the shower and cleaned myself up. After i was done i straight away plop myself on the queensize bed. I was the only one sleeping by my own in one hotel room because Jiyong specially requested it for me making me feel bad about the rest of the dancers. But Jiyong will always be Jiyong and i'm thankful for what he has done for me. I straight away fell asleep once i closed my eyes. I was so so tired.

The next morning i woke up with the hotel's phone ringing. ' hello?' I said groggily. ' Jean,it's 10am. Wake up! We'll meet you at the lobby in 20 minutes so go get ready.. NOW' CL said on the phone.  ' hmm? mmm. ' I said still half dazed. ' aigoo yah! JEAN! WAKE UP! ARASSO? It's me Chaerin!' The other line said.  ' ARASSO! ' I said loudly and Chaerin started laughing.  ' good,see you in 20 minutes!' CL said and hung up. I put the phone back and got up. I looked at myself in the mirror and i was a mess! I quickly went into the bathroom and shower then changed and did my makeup and tied my hair into a ponytail. 

After i was done,i took my bag and went down to the lobby. I saw Aaron,CL,Minzy,Dara,Bom and 3 other dancers,Heesun,Suji and Kati. ' Took you long enough' CL said when i walked up to them. ' Okay let's go!' Bom said and we all followed. Our hotel was really near to the mall and the street shops. Our flight later is at 5pm so we'll be leaving at 3pm right after lunch. 

So far i've bought 3 pairs of shorts,2 pairs of jeans,4 tshirts,4 pairs of shoes. 2 for me and 2 for Jiyong. Hopefully he'll like it. 'I'm starving!' I said after walking around for hours. Since i woke up late,i didnt have the time to eat breakfast. ' There's mcDonalds at the corner over there. Do you wanna eat?' Aaron who was walking behind me asked.  ' yes please! ' I said and Aaron chuckled.  ' Chaerin,me and Aaron are gonna grab something to eat at McDonalds. I'll meet you at the hotel later?' I said. We can't meet up after eating because theres no way in finding each other in this huge mall. ' alright,do you want me to carry some of your stuff first? We'll be going back to the hotel very soon.' Chaerin asked. ' Oh it's okay. I can handle it ' I said and smiled. Me and Aaron said goodbye to the rest of them and went to eat McDonalds. 

After ordering,we found a place to sit. There were so many people here in McDonalds it was so noisy. I took my phone out and.. it died. Aish i forgotten to charge it last night. I put my phone back in my bag and right on time Aaron sat opposite me with our food. ' omg finally!' I said and started munching on my burger. God i'm so hungry!  ' Slow down princess or you might choke on your own food' Aaron said and i chuckled. One of the reasons why i get along well with Aaron is because we're the same age and he's funny. He is also from New York so we have something in common too.  ' So how are you and Jiyong?' Aaron asked while we were eating. ' We're doing great! ' I said smiling. ' That's good to hear! I'm still waiting for my cinderella to come to me' Aaron said with a sigh.  ' Cinderella won't come to you unless you find her. Who knows,maybe she's being hidden by her evil stepmother thats why you havent found her' I said chuckling.  ' Maybe that's the reason' Aaron said laughing. 

After we were done eating,we continued shopping and Aaron was so nice to help me carry the things i bought. He even tried on some clothes for me so i know which size to buy for Jiyong. It was already 2pm so we headed back to our hotel to pack up our stuff. 

( END P.O.V )