Talking about the Surprise

A Gangster Kingka has a Gangster Little Sister?! (Hiatus)

Jaemin's P.O.V

After a few days, Hyukmin called me and said that Hyunmin is much better now and is back to her normal self. I smiled knowing that. I was in the school's rooftop since it was still lunch time. I'm listening to my iPod and reading a book that my cousin gave me as a 7th birthday gift when I felt someone placed theirself beside me. I looked to see my precious brother who took care of me for 13 years. I smiled at him as he smiled at me.

"What are you doing here oppa?" I asked him as I put my book in my bag.

"Just checking my precious little sister, that's all," he said as he looked at the sky. I also looked at the sky. We used to do this when we were kids, and also with umma and appa. i sighed as I remembered it. I just shrugged and asked Taemin oppa.

"Oppa, did you eat already?" I asked him. He looked at me with a grin.

"Not yet, but I bought some food. Did you know that I had to make an excuse to the guys just to come and eat with you?" he said with an outrageous voice. I just laughed.

"You don't need to make excuses to them oppa. They're your friends too, you know," I said. "You should be thankful that you made friends like them." I added. "You're right, but the only time we can spend our time together is only when we are in the house, in the cafe, or just the two of us alone where nobody know that we are siblings," he reasoned. I sighed and smiled.

"Arasseo, arasseo," I waved it away. "Anyway, I still have one thing to ask," he said suddenly. I looked at him confusingly.

"It's about what you told me about a surprise for Key hyung," he said to me. I hummed.

"It's just that, Yongae noona is transferring here along with Ai noona," I grinned at him. He was kind of surprised.

"Really? If that's gonna happen then Key hyung.." we look at each oher knowingly. "They'll be so happy meeting again," he said dreamily.

"Ughh.. Oppa, you sound like a gay," I said bluntly. He stopped and smiled sheepishly. I just chuckled. We continued to talk until lunch time ended, and without us knowing someone was eavesdropping.

 

That's it for today since I have class tomorrow. By the way, thank you for subscribing and.. Stay tuned ! ^^v