New Students

A Gangster Kingka has a Gangster Little Sister?! (Hiatus)

 

Yuri's P.O.V

We're already in Korea, waiting for someone to pick us up. When we were about to leave our place, Kame-san's phone rang so he answered it.

"Moshi moshi?" he answered and put it on loudspeak so we can hear.

"Moshi moshi? I'm waiting outside with a black van." the person who called said. He nodded at us so we followed him outside. We saw a black van with wings drawn on it.

"Ne, isn't that Jin-chan's symbol?" Ryosuke said while pointing at the wings. All of us just nodded. Then a man in his 30's came out. All of us bowed as a sign of respect.

"Konnichiwa, Leeteuk-san," we all greeted. He just smiled at us.

"I see you're wearing the uniforms I gave you. Let's go or you'll be late in your first day," Leeteuk-san said. We hurriedly went into the van.

Jaemin's P.O.V

I was in our homeroom, listening to music. Then I remembered the guys I was with when I was in Japan for a meeting. I missed those guys. I wish those guys are here.. I sighed. I heard the door opening and kept my mp3 in my bag. I just looked at the window while waiting for the class to start and to end.

"Okay everyone, I think you all know that we have new students right?" the teacher asked and everyone just answered with hum.

"We have 5 new students. Please come in," the teacher signaled outside the door and 5 people came in. "By the way they are from Japan. Introduce yourselves now," the teacher added. My eyes widened but I regained my composure.

"Konnichiwa minna! Boku wa Yamada Ryosuke desu! Yoroshiku!" one of them said. I was shock to hear his name. They have the same name..

"Boku wa Nakajima Yuto desu! Hajimemae!" another one said.

"Ore wa Okamoto Keito desu! Hajimemae!" another one said.

"Konnichiwa. Arioka Daiki desu! Yoroshiku!" one of them said again.

"Konnichiwa! Chinen Yuri desu! Yoroshiku ne!" the last one introduced. I looked at the new students. I was so shock when I saw it's really them.

"All of you can sit where you want to sit," the teacher said. Dai-kun raised his hand. "Yes, Arioka-ssi?" the teacher looked at him.

"Can we sit beside that guy. sensei?" he asked and pointed at me. The teacher looked at me and smiled.

"Of course. He's just perfect because he is the best in Japanese class. You can ask him anything," the teacher said. "Can I trust you with that, Jaemin-ssi?" the teacher asked me. I just nodded. I still have a poker face but deep inside me, I'm so happy because this guys are here. Then the five of them walked towards me. The girls are still gawking at them. The sitting arrangement.

Keito          Yuto

Yuri             Me

Ryosuke      Daiki

Me, Yuto and Daiki are by the window. The teacher was about to start the lesson when the door of the class opened and revealed the two kingkas. I forgot, those two sat behind me.. I thought.

 

Hey Hey! Me is back XD Mian if it's lame and mian if I just updated now. Our laptop was broken for months but my appa bought a new one so I can update again ^_^ anyway, the five new students are part of a jpop group named Hey! Say! JUMP. Well, stay tuned!!! ^^