Talking To The Little Sister

A Gangster Kingka has a Gangster Little Sister?! (Hiatus)

Taemin's P.O.V

I raised my hand and told them I'm not going to play. They just agreed. I smiled and sit beside 'the nerd', which is my sister. I started talking to her.

"Jin-ah, some of the EXO guys are looking at us," I said to her. She just looked at me and smirked. If anyone could see us talking like this and Jaemin smirking like that, they'll think that we just knew each other today and she just smiled. But I know her very well.

"Just ignore them, that's what you said on the text right?" she answered back, while putting back on the usual poker-face she has.

Flashback

When I heard them said that we'll be going to the soccer field and we'll be playing a game. I remembered that Jaemin loves soccer. I immediately texted her where she was. I was waiting for her reply and just as I thought, she was in the soccer field. I texted her that me and the guys are going there. I told her that she needs to be on the bleachers and if we interact with each other, she would act like we just met and ignore the others and she just said 'yes'. I feel someone staring at me. I know it's one guy from EXO.

When we arrived, I saw Jaemin in the bleachers, listening to music while reading a book. I heard them talking about her, but I just ignored it. I already know that she has that kind of attitude. Well, who wouldn't if you're together in one house? When they are deciding on the members, we are not even in numbers so I just raised my hand and told them I'm not going to play.

Flashback end

I just smiled at her. Suddenly, her phone rang as she received a text message. She got her phone and read the message. I noticed her eyes widened and a small smile slipping her lips. I wonder who texted her. She turned to me, and smirked. I looked at her knowing that she has a good news.

"Hyung, I think I have a good news for Key hyung," she said using the word 'hyung'. She only uses that if we're not in school.

"What is it?" I asked her back. "You'll know eventually," she replied. I just sighed and shook my head. She then stood up and got her things.

"I'm going now," she muttered and walk away. I wonder why. I looked at my watch and my eyes widen. I suddenly shouted. "WE'RE LAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEE~!!!" I ran hurriedly. They look at each other as they process what I said. Their eyes widened as it hit them. 'That Jaemin.. didn't tell me that class is almost starting'. We rushed to our respective classes.

 

 

That's it for today :) I'll be updating next tomorrow^^ So stay tuned! ^_~