Going To Korea

A Gangster Kingka has a Gangster Little Sister?! (Hiatus)

Tokyo, Japan

??? P.O.V

After talking with Leeteuk-san on the phone, I feel excited. Now, all that's left is to go to Korea. I went to our hideout and found the guys all there.

"Oi! Get back here!", "Ne, ne, do you think we can see Jin-chan again?", "I'm excited to meet her again" is all I heared. I have a great idea.

"Minna, listen!" I called to them while having a sad face. They looked at me like they already know why. "We.. can go to Korea tonight! So prepare all your things!" I said as I grinned at them. They looked at me, shock. I smirked at them.

"Are you sure, Kame-san?" the youngsters asked.

"If you don't believe me then I'll just go alone," I said as I turned my back on them. "I can have all the time with our-- wait, scratch that. I can have all the time with my little princess," I smirked and continued to walk away.

"Chotto matte. But what about my luggage?" I looked at the where the voice came from and smirked. "I already packed it since I heard you're conversation with Leeteuk-san," he added.

"Then let's just go together since these guys won't come," I grinned at Yuri as I pushed him. Yuri is the closest to our little princess anyway.

"We're coming too!" I heard them yell and quickly got on their feet. I smirked and high-fived with Yuri.

"Nice act, Yuri-kun!" I said. He just bowed a little. We're gonna see you again, our little princess, I thought as I look at the sky.

Back to Seoul, South Korea

Taemin's P.O.V

I was with the other guys when I saw Jae listening to music. I heard one of the chairs creeking and Kyungsoo hyung stood up.

"I'll just go to the toilet," he said and excused himself. We just nodded so we continued to eat but I saw him, in my peripheral vision, went to where Jae walked. I just shrugged it off. I know Jae can take care of herself.

"Hey guys, did you hear about our new acquaintances?" Kris hyung opened the topic. We all looked at Kris hyung. Almost all of them shook their heads except for SHINee.

"We heard it already," Onew hyung said. Everyone was kind of surprised except for the one who opened the topic. I guess they didn't know it yet.

"Why do we need to have acquaintances?" Baekhyun hyung asked like the new acquaintaces are going to be a burden. If Jae were to hear this, I don't know what would happen to Baekhyun hyung.. When Key hyung was about to answer, Kyungsoo hyung came back.

"What took you so long hyung?" Sehun asked him. He sat down before answering.

"I.. I bumped into a girl. Her things dropped so I helped her," he answered. I looked at him but shrugged again.

 

That's all for tonight ^^ I'll update soon! Mian if it became lame already. ^_^v Stay tuned !!