Friends to Boyfriends and Back to Friends

A Gangster Kingka has a Gangster Little Sister?! (Hiatus)

Kai's P.O.V

We ran to our class since we are late. When we arrived, all our classmates was silent. We look at our seats and we're kind of shock to see that our seats was occupied by strangers. I look at them closely and they have different beauty as koreans. I think they are japanese. Now that I think about it, some rumours said that we'll have new students. I guess they are the new students. We look at our teacher and apologized to her. She just nodded and signal us to sit.

"Seongsaengnim, where are we going to sit? Since our seats are already occupied," Sehun asked.

"Just sit at the vacant seat near Keito-kun and Yuri-kun," the teacher said. "Keito-kun, Yuri-kun, please raise your hands," the teacher said in japanese. We saw that the guy beside the nerd and the guy behind him raised their hands. We walk to our new seats. I glanced at the new students while sitting down. I wonder why they sat beside that nerd when they have a face that can become a kingka.. I thought. Then the teacher started the class.

After 4 hours of having lectures, finally lunch break came. When the teacher went out of the classroom, our classmates hurriedly kept their things. I kept my things slowly, and so is Sehun.

"Jae-chan, we missed you," the guy beside the nerd said. I didn't understand it since I'm so slow when it comes to japanese. Then I saw them hugging him. The one beside him ruffled her hair and smiled at her.

"Jae-chan, let's go and eat," he said. The nerd just nodded and they went out of the classroom. I scoffed while watching them. After I'm done, me and Sehun went to the cafeteria. When we arrived, no SHINee members were seen. We asked the hyungs and said that they used the private cafeteria.

"Why are they there?" Sehun asked. We look at them.

"Because, they were assigned to guide the new students," Chen hyung answered.

"Ugh, I also saw them with the nerd you're talking about," Lay hyung said. We just nodded. But why is the nerd with them?

 

Jaemin's P.O.V

We are in the private cafeteria where only the kingkas can only come. I'm not a kingka but I'm here.. I thought.

"So, who became Jae-chan's boyfriend here?" Key hyung asked like a mother investigating her daughter's friends. I looked at Key hyung and he looked at me. "I'm just curious, Jaemin-ah," he said. I just shrugged. And then, I saw some of them raising their hands and Key hyung getting his notebook.

"Let's see, tell me who became her first and how long did you last," he said while getting ready to write.

"Koike Teppei, 2 months," Teppei-kun said. I just listened to them.

"Sato Takeru, also 2 months," Take-kun said.

"Miura Haruma, 4 months," Haru-kun also said.

"Furukawa Yuki, 5 months," Yuki-kun said.

"Matsuzaka Tori, 8 months," Tori-kun admitted.

"Arioka Daiki, 10 months," Dai-kun also admitted. Key hyung was surprised but continued to take notes.

"Chinen Yuri, 1 year and 5 months," Yuri said. Key hyung was amazed by Yuri. Key hyung faced me with wide eyes.

"Jaemin-ah, I'm proud of you. One of your friends lasted a year with you," Key hyung said, sarcastically. I just scoffed at him.

"Whatever hyung," I shrugged and ate my food. They were all amazed by Yuri. I smirked. That's why I'm proud that he became one of my boyfriends.. I thought. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I looked at it. It was a message from noona.

From: Yongae noona:*

Jaeminnie, we'll be transferring there next week! I'm so excited to see you and the others! :D

To: Jaeminnie:*

I smiled at her text. I looked at the guys and replied a message.

From: Jaeminnie:*

Jinjja noona? :) I'm also excited. See you next week then!

To: Yongae noona:*

I then kept my phone. I smirked at Key hyung but he didn't notice. I continued to eat silently while keeping my smile.

 

Ayoo~ mian if its lame again :( but I hope you'll still enjoy reading :) Stay tuned!!! ^^