Talking With Them

A Gangster Kingka has a Gangster Little Sister?! (Hiatus)

Luhan's P.O.V

After SHINee left for their mission, me, EXO and the new guys stayed at the hang out. The japanese guys were busy talking to each other just like us. I wanted to make friends with them but the guys might get angry. So I went to Kris to talk to him.

"Kris?" I called him. He looked at me and raised one of his brows.

"What is it, Luhan?" Kris asked back. I sat down beside him.

"Do you think those guys can keep up with us?" I asked while looking at the new guys. Kris just shrugged.

"Why don't we ask them?" I said and look at Kris. Kris look back at me and sighed. He stood up and waited for me. I smirked. I knew he wants to talk to them.. I also stood up and walked beside him. We approached the new guys as they look at us.

"What can we do for you?" Kazuya-ssi asked the two of us.

"We just like to ask something," I said. He look at the others and nodded for us to continue.

"How many years have you been gangsters?" Kris asked before I could. That's not what I want to know. But I'll ask next.

"Maybe about 9 or 8 years.." Kazuya-ssi answered. We were known in the underworld just 6 to 7 years, so that means..

"You are our senior. Since we were just known from 6 to 7 years ago," I interrupted. They look surprised but they just smiled.

"Did you know about the accident that happened in Japan 5 years ago?" Haruma-san asked. Accident in Japan? I think I've heard it. So we just nodded.

"Did you know that Jin, The Dark Angel, was behind that?" Takeru-san added. We were shocked. What the--? The bombing of one of the most known Yakuza clan accident was The Dark Angel's doing. I can't believe it.

"Is that true? The Dark Angel was the one who's behind that bombing accident?" Sehun popped out of nowhere. This kid really, popping out of nowhere. They just nodded.

"Of course we're also with her, but she's the one who did most of the bombing," Yuki-ssi added. I'm now amazed by The Dark Angel. Suddenly all the guys went to us to talk with the new guys. I smirked. I know they want to talk to these new guys too.. I thought. Then all of us talked and talked until night came. We bid goodbye to each other. Those guys are really interesting..

 

 

Annyeong! Mian I just updated now and also mian for the short update. I'm so busy with school and such. Well then, stay tuned~!!