Taemin's Little Sister

A Gangster Kingka has a Gangster Little Sister?! (Hiatus)

Jaemin's P.O.V

I got a call from Taemin oppa while having my lunch. I answered it while munching my food.

"Yoboseyo?" I heard him breathe deeply. I waited for him to speak.

"Jaemin-ah, EXO wants to go to our house. I wonder if they ca--" I cut him off. I knew that they want to go since Yongae noona told them that they are going to stay at the house. 

"They can go," I heard him gasp. I shook my head. "I said they can go. But they will not be meeting me as the nerd but they will be meeting me as Jin," I added. I can feel his joy. Taemin oppa had been good friends with them since I can remember. And I think they still don't know about me being Taemin oppa's dongsaeng.

"Okay then. We'll see you at the house," he said and I just hummed as an answer. "Bye~" he said and hung up. I knew sooner or later that EXO would want to visit our house. They're the curious-type guys especially that tanned guy and the guy with deer-like eyes. I finished my lunch and headed back to our room.

Time Skip

It was afterschool and I was stealing glances at the two EXO guys. I think the tanned guy sensed it because he turned to scan our classmates. So I kept my things quickly. When I glanced again, our eyes met. This is my first time getting caught in the act of glancing. But I didn't divert my attention, I was having fun with our eye-to-eye war. Let's see how long this guy will last. My face was still the same - expressionless - that's what I want to show him but I was barely keeping my laughter. When Sehun called him, he diverted his attention from me to him. I smirked. 'I win.."

I saw he's pissed off. He saw me smirking at him then he glared at Sehun. While he was busy glaring at Sehun, I walked towards the door. I was already in the hallway. I actually waited for Yuri and the others while walking when I suddenly heard..

"JAE-CHAAAAN!!!" they called out. I stopped in my tracks. I looked at them as they ran to me.

"Yo!" I greeted them with my usual poker face. Ryosuke was smiling and looked at me.

"Can we go to your house?" he asked in japanese. That's how we do it. They speak to me in japanese while they speak to others in korean. I just nodded as an answer.

"Yeah, because these guys will also be going there," I answered. I'll just call Ryeowook hyung that I'll be absent today because of these guys. Sehun butted in before the tanned guy explode. I can see it clearly in his face.

"Uhmm.. Jaemin-ssi, what are you talking about?" he asked politely. I can see the shock in the tanned guy's face. Maybe he's shock because Sehun just asked a nerd politely. Well, whatever. I liked to be friends with Sehun but I don't think he wants to be friends with me. That reminds me, I already met Chanyeol few years ago but I guess he doesn't remember it.

"They asked if they can come with me and I answered that it depends on you guys if you will allow them," I answered Sehun with a straight face. "See you when I see you," I added and walked ahead.

When I was out of the school, I walked a few blocks away from school and turned to an abandoned park. I went to a corner and got my motorcycle. I kept my glasses in my bag. I rode in my motorcycle and drove.

When I got home, I immediately went to my room and changed my clothes just like how I dress when I'm doing my job. Then I realized something. I know they call me Jin but when Key hyung and Yongae noona are together, they might spill the beans. If that will be the case then I'll tell them about Jin the Dark Angel and Jaemin the Nerd being one person but I'm not gonna tell them what the reason yet.

After a few minutes of waiting, they arrived. I knew because the door just opened, noises everywhere but I can clearly hear Key hyung's and Yongae noona's voices. I was at the kitchen.

"Is your dongsaeng here, Taemin-ah?" the guy with deer-like eyes asked. Taemin just nodded. That's my signal to come out.

"Guys, meet my dongsaeng. Jin, the Dark Angel," he said while I'm walking towards them. I saw EXO's jaw dropped and their eyes widened.

"Nice meeting you again," I said. Ai noona went to me and clung unto me. That's already her habit and I don't dislike it.

"JIIIIN?" they all said in unison. We just nodded. The looks in their faces really are priceless. While they're still like that, I fished out my phone and took a picture of them. They snapped out of their reverie because of the flash in my camera. This is nice. I'll keep it in the album.

 

Ayoo~ Here's the update you've been waiting for. I hope you like it. It's still the first part but it has a part two. If you have any questions, suggestions or violent reactions, just comment below :D Anyways, stay tuned~!!!