Meeting The New Acquaintances

A Gangster Kingka has a Gangster Little Sister?! (Hiatus)

Taemin's P.O.V

When the bell rang signalling that the end of class, I quickly kept my things and waited for the hyungs near the school gate. When I saw Jaemin with HSJ, I called the 5 guys and Jaemin just looked at me, nodded her headed and ran to the cafe. We will go to the main territory's hang out so we can all introduce the Japanese guys to EXO.

"Yo!" We greeted each other and high fived. I looked at Yuri and smiled.

"Yuri-kun. tell me what happened between you and my imouto-chan ne?" I said to him. He just smiled and nodded. "You too, Daiki-kun," I added. Daiki just nodded at me.

"Taemin-kun, do you know? The first guy who made her laugh was Yuri," Ryosuke said. I was surprised by it. I was about to ask Yuri when the others arrived. EXO was confused because the new students are with us.

"We'll explain it after we arrive at the hang out," Onew hyung said. EXO just nodded. Well, these guys already know that EXO is also associated with us.

"By the way, we will have a guest tonight," Minho hyung said. EXO is confused again that they look at me.

"You'll know if that guest will go there but she will be a little late," I said and chuckled. EXO just sighed and nodded.

 

When we arrived at the hang out, the japanese guys are all wearing black masks with wings on it. I guess Jaeminnie gave that to them..

"Okay, everybody gather up!" Key hyung said in english. We all gathered up. We can understand it since its how we call our group to gather.

"So, our new acquaintances will introduce themselves after the very important person arrives," Jonghyun hyung announced.

"Why will we wait for that person? Is that person really important?" Baekhyun hyung asked like a diva.  We just nodded.

"But--" before Baek hyung can continue, he was cut off when a knife came flying into their way since they were lined up. They were shocked at what happened. Well, I know a person who can do that much. I smirked as the person showed up. Jaemin aka Jin, The Dark Angel. Kai, Kris, Luhan and Sehun were the first to recover from the shock and looked at Jaemin.

"You're--" Kris was about to say something when Jaemin interrupted him. EXO just recovered.

"Who was it that's been complaining?" Jaemin asked in a cold voice. She's also wearing her mask just like the masks of the new guys. I can see Baek hyung shivering. I just shook my head.

"Jin-ah, give it a break ne? Since this is a meeting and introductions of the new guys," I said. She looked at me and sighed. She looked at EXO.

"Aren't you gangsters? You shouldn't be shock by just a knife, right?" She said to them. I can see some of them were offended by it.

"Calm down all of you!" Onew hyung said seriously. EXO just sighed and calmed down.

"Let's start!" Jaemin announced. Then all the japanese guys introduced themselves. After them was EXO then us, SHINee.

"So that's the end of it," Jaemin said and stood up. But Kai grabbed her hand.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself, Dark Angel?" he asked. "And aren't you going to take your mask off? Since the new guys took off theirs," he added. I just nodded at her when she looked at me. She then faced all of them.

"The name's Lee Jin. Known as the Dark Angel. Just call me Jin without adding -ssi. Enough, bastard?" she said while taking her mask off. EXO was shock. Kai just nodded. She scoffed and wore her mask again.

"We're done here. By the way SHINee, you have a mission. Wait for Kyu hyung's call," she said. When she was about to go, Sehun called her.

"Jin-ah?" he called. Jaemin looked at him and asked what he want.

"How old are you? I just wanted to ask," Sehun asked carefully.

"Younger than you. Meaning I'm the youngest. Why?" she answered. Well, its true that she's the youngest but we have more experience than them.

"Ehh?" EXO was shock. "We thought you're the same age as the hyungs," Chen said.

"Do I look old?" she asked back. "Just forget it. I don't really care," she said and walked out of the room. I just shake my head and smile.

 

Ayoo~ mian if I just updated now. I'm so busy because class will be starting soon. Well anyway, Stay tuned!! ^^