Chitchat and Flashbacks (Part 2)

A Gangster Kingka has a Gangster Little Sister?! (Hiatus)

Leeteuk's P.O.V.

We were having fun while having the story telling of the past. After Sungmin was done, Kai suddenly asked us if we have goals like get married or have girlfirends. I forgot that they weren't here when we got married.

"Some of us here are already married or have their own girlfriends now," I answered.

"You're already married hyung!?" EXO asked in unison. Of course, that's expected. They didn't know and we forgot to tell them about it. I just nodded and showed them the ring in my ring finger.

"He's not the only one, you know," Heechul said showing his ring. "Sungmin, Yesung and Shindong are married too," he added with a beam.

"Why didn't we know that hyung?" Sehun and Tao whined. They are cute when they whine but Jaemin is more cuter.

"You're in China at that time guys. You stayed there for how many months and we just got married," Yesung explained. They looked sad. I guess they really wanted to see us get married huh. But then, there's still one more person who's going to get married.

"Don't worry guys. There's still an incoming wedding," Kyuhyun said. Speaking of the devil, he announced it himself. Yep, it's hard to believe but someone accepted Kyuhyun as a groom.

"That's right. Seohyun is her name, right hyung?" Haruma asked. Our evil maknae just nodded. EXO smiled at the announcement.

"Wow! Seohyunnie must be really patient. Since she agreed to marry Kyu~" Ai teased. I agree.

"Of course she is. Who would accept this evil maknae anyway?" Donghae also teased. I chuckled at Kyuhyun's reaction.

"Yah! I'm not that evil you know. We all know who's the real evil maknae here," Kyuhyun said defensively and refered Jaemin as the real evil maknae. Well, that is true. Jaemin is the real evil maknae.

"Aren't you the real evil maknae here hyung?" Kyungsoo asked Kyuhyun. Me and Super Junior, SHINee, Yongae, Ai, and the japanese guys shook our heads.

"Then, who is the real evil maknae?" Xiumin asked. We looked at Jaemin as she look back at us with innocent face. EXO was confused but it looks like they couldn't believe it.

"How did she become the real evil maknae?" Chen asked. This should be interesting. Many of us wants to reveal how our little Angel acts like a devil.

"Why don't we start to the leader who found and save them?" Kyuhyun said with an evil smile while looking at me. What the? They saw me again. They all looked at me with an expecting gaze.

"Okay~ But this happened when she was just 8 years old." I said as they nodded. Jaemin also listened.

Flashback (10 years ago)

I was training with Jaemin while SHINee is with Super Junior. We were having hand-to-hand combat when Yoona called a switch with me so she faced Jaemin and I just watched them. Yoona was 16 that time and Jaemin was just 8 so I thought that Yoona would win it. But Jaemin didn't let her win. When Yoona was about to let go of Jaemin's hair, Jaemin grabbed Yoona's hand and twisted it behind her back. She put her hands on Yoona's head and slammed it on the ground many times until her face was bleeding. Yoona lost because of her softness. Yoona was actually a big bully to Jaemin and I knew about it but Jaemin didn't say a word to me. I guess she went all out to Yoona.

"Girls, get Yoona so she can be treated." I ordered when SNSD arrived. They just followed my order and went to the clinic with Yoona. Jessica went to Jaemin and high-fived with her.

"Good job on beating her up, Jaemin-ah!" she said happily. Jaemin just smiled at her.

"So you're rooting for Jaemin than Yoona, Jessica?" I asked with questioning gaze. She just nodded with a smile.

"I always admire this kid's skills." she said and petted Jaemin's hair but Jaemin didn't slap it away.

"Thanks for the compliment, Sica eonni," Jaemin said quietly.

"Did you just call me 'eonni', Jaemin-ah?" Jessica asked surprised and happy that Jaemin called her eonni.

"Ani. I didn't call you that." Jaemin denied and walked away but Jessica followed her and kept teasing her.

Jessica is really persistent about that. She wants Jaemin to call her eonni but she just calls them noona so that's really a first for Jessica.

After a few weeks, Yoona got better and was discharged from our hospital. I saw Jaemin smirking while waiting for Yoona to come. I guess Yoona would be staying again.

When Yoona arrived, all of us greeted her. The last one to greet her was Jaemin. Jaemin walked towards her and was about to hug her but she stopped infront of her. Yoona has still her arms wide open. Jaemin offered a handshake so Yoona accepted it but then she acted like she was having seizures. Jaemin's smirk grew wider after letting go of Yoona's hand.

"It really worked. I guess she's really weak to electricity. She collapsed again after receiving an electric current of 10 milliamps." she said and walked away.

"Oh my! Yoona-yah! Gwenchana?" the others ran to Yoona and helped her get back to her hospital room. 'I guess my guess is right..'

"Woah! My title as the evil maknae is now stolen by Sungmin hyung's cousin which is the precious maknae in the group." Kyuhyun said with teasing tone.

"Yeah. I'm afraid she'll do more evil things than you." I said and laughed. He also laughed. Things might get more interesting now that we have our little devil.

End of Flashback

"And that's how she stole Kyuhyun's title as the evil maknae," I said, ending my story.

"Wait a minute! Seohyun noona is your bride-to-be hyung?" Jaemin asked with surprise in her voice. 'Seohyun.. Seohyun... Seo Joohyun?!'

"SNSD's Seohyun is your bride, Kyuhyun-ah?" I also asked, surprised. I know why Jaemin was surprised. She did a prank on Seohyun and that made her cry.

"As I remember, Jaemin pulled a prank on her that made her cry," Donghae said as he also recalled what happened. They all looked at her in disbelief.

"What did she do again?" Shindong said while tapping his chin.

"Then, does the accomplice want to tell the story?" Heechul asked looking at Ryeowook and Taemin. Right, Ryeowook and Taemin were her accomplices.

"Then, I'll be the one to tell it," Ryeowook volunteered. Then all of their attention are on Ryeowook.

 

Ryeowook's P.O.V.

Flashback (9 years ago)

"Wookie-sunb-- I mean, Wookie oppa, can you help me?" Jaemin asked with a grin. This girl is really gutsy.

"What is it, Jin-ah?" I asked, having an idea that this is gonna be another one of her pranks in a group. She always do this to anyone.

"Can you help me prank Seohyun noona?" she asked as if the prank is going to be perfect.

"How?" I asked then she whispered in my ears. After she was done, I didn't realize that I was also smiling because of her plan. I haven't thought of that.

"Oh. Jin-ah, is Ryeowook hyung the other one?" Taemin asked when he saw us. We were in Jin's room, where the prank would take place.

"Taemin oppa, call Seohyun noona now," Jin said as she prepared the fake blood and the fake knife. Taemin then called Seohyun. The prank will start after Taemin hangs up the phone.

"Noona, please help us. Jin... Jin wants to kill us. Noo..na.. We're at.. Jin's room..." Taemin then hang up the phone. I'm already in my place which is in the bathroom. Taemin is at the floor near Jin's bed. Jin has so much fake blood in her hands and clothes.

After a few minutes, we heard the door of the house opening, sign that Seohyun has already arrived. Jin also placed the hidden camera. Hidden camera, start~

"Taemin-ah? Jin-ah?" Seohyun called out as she headed towards Jin's room. Jin was sitting beside Taemin's body as she acted like she was dazed and regretting what she did. When Seohyun opened the door, her shocked expression made me want to hug her and say that it was only a prank but we need to hold it in until we succeed.

Seohyun covered as she was not expecting the sight in front of her. She couldn't believe that Jin, the coldest yet the sweetest maknae did this. Seohyun went to me first when she saw me.

"Oppa? Ryeowook oppa? Oppa.." she was sobbing already. She then went to Taemin and called his name but got no response.

"Yah! Lee Jaemin! How could you do this? You killed your own brother and sunbae. Why? Why did you do this?" Seohyun asked as her tears poured down. Jin looked at her with blank eyes and stood up, still holding the fake knife. Seohyun was stunned and cannot move as if she was stuck in that position.

"You're asking me why I did this? Why would you aske me a stupid question? I just don't want anyone to meddle in my life anymore, that's the only reason," Jin answered as she walk towards Seohyun who became speechless. Seohyun closed her eyes when Jin was about to stab her. Instead Jin hugged her, signalling that we can stand up.

"Mianhae noona. It's just a... prank," Jin said with a serious voice. Jin smiled and patted her head. Seohyun opened her eyes as she processed what Jin said and cried.

"Aigoo~ Mianhaeyo Seohyun-ah. Jin wanted to prank you because she just wanted to see you cry," I said and patted her back. Taemin also patted her head.

"Mianhae noona~" Taemin apologized. "Jaemin just wanted to make you cry," we had the same reason. We really just wanted to make her cry. Also, Jin wanted to confirm that Seohyun can also be trusted. I know that Seohyun admires Jin just like Jessica but she just can't approach her because every time she wanted to talk to Jin, Jessica is always around. She sometimes wish that she can be Jessica for a moment so she can talk with Jin.

"You are so mean, Jaemin-ah~" Seohyun sobbed. Jin hugged her again and apologized. This girl is so sweet though.

End of Flashback

"And that's how she made Seohyun cry for her," I said and ended the story. They had their jaws dropped.

"Yah, Lee Jaemin! Why did you do that? You made an innocent girl cry," Kyuhyun said. Jaemin just gave him a sheepish smile.

"Anyway, Kyuhyun hyung, why don't you call her and make her come here?" Jaemin said with a smile. Kyuhyun didn't hesitate and called her.

"Jaemin-ah, make sure you won't pull a prank on Seohyun again, arasseo?" Sungmin hyung said to Jin and she just nodded.

Annyeong~! Mian for the late update :( I got busy in school. I'm sorry for the short update. Anyways, stay tuned~!!!