Talking To The Nerd

A Gangster Kingka has a Gangster Little Sister?! (Hiatus)

Kai's P.O.V

Riiiiiing! Riiiing!

The bell rang for lunch. All the students hurriedly went to the cafeteria. Me and Sehun was about to go when we noticed that the nerd took the book in his bag and started reading again. I wonder if he eats.. I thought as I stare at him. I approached him and tapped his shoulder. He look at me with an expressionless face.

"What do you want?" he asks with an icy voice. His voice is kind of familiar. I think I heard it somewhere but I don't know where.

"Aren't you going to the cafeteria to eat?" I also asked him with an expressionless face.

"Why do you care anyway?" he said turning to his book and putting it in his bag.

"I'm just asking, you nerd. Well, whatever!" I said pissed off and went to Sehun. The nerd stood up, carrying his bag.

"Why do this class have a nosy people? Sticking their noses in other people's business.." he muttered while walking passed us. What the..! Wait.. Did he just say something that a nerd can't even say? I think Sehun heard it also. I gritted my teeth as I look at his retreating figure.

"Let's go, Sehun-ah!" I said, still pissed. Sehun just followed me. He's lucky that our fangirls aren't here or he's lying on the ground and begging for forgiveness already.

 

When we arrived at the cafeteria, the girls squealed again like this morning. We look around as we look for EXO and SHINee. We spotted them at the center table. We passed by some of our fangirls' table. I just smirked at them. I sat beside D.O hyung as Sehun sat beside Luhan hyung.

"Our maknaes are here so let's eat!" Xiumin announced. We nodded. Sehun look at me and asked.

"Kai, are you still piss off about that nerd?" he asked. Everyone looked at me. I look back at them.

"Of course. Who wouldn't when you just ask if he's going to eat or not and didn't answer you!" I exclaimed. Everyone look at each other.

"Maybe he doesn't like being asked. That's why he didn't answer you," Minho hyung said. I just sighed and we started eating.

"Hey Kai, is the nerd still in your classroom?" Taemin hyung asked. I shook my head.

"He said something about people sticking their noses into other people's business. Isn't that weird? A nerd saying like that.." Sehun said the line that the nerd to us.

"It's kind of weird.." Kyungsoo hyung added. "Maybe that nerd really doesn't like to be asked." he added. We finished our lunch after a few minutes. I look at the time and we still have enough time to spare.

"Hyungs, why don't we play a game in the soccer field?" I asked them. "We still have enough time.." I added. They agreed so we went to the soccer field.

 

Luhan's P.O.V

"Hyungs, why don't we play a game in the soccer field?" Kai asked. My eyes brightened. It's as if Kai is reading my mind. It's been so long since we've played a game. "We still have enough time.." he added. I look at my watch and yeap, we still have time. We all agreed so now we're on our way to the soccer field. I just noticed that Taemin was typing in his cellphone and texted someone. When he received a reply, he's eyes widened a little but became normal again as he replied to the text. I wonder who he is texting.. I thought. We arrived at the soccer field. We saw someone on the bleachers, reading while listening to music. He has glasses on.

"Hey Kai, isn't that the nerd?" Sehun motioned to the guy sitting on the bleachers. I look at the guy again. He's kinda cute for a nerd and for someone to say something like that. I saw Kai nodded.

"We'll just ignore him." Kai replied to Sehun. I stared at the guy. He looks like someone I've seen before. But nevermind, we'll just play.

"Since there are not enough members, one should be out," I said. Then, Taemin raised his hand.

"I'll be out. I don't feel like playing for now.." he said with a sheepish smile. We just nodded. He sat down on the bleachers and beside the nerd. He started to talk to her. When the nerd look at Taemin, he smiled a little. I guess he's not that bad. Maybe that sentence just slipped on his tongue. We started to choose the members. Me and Xiumin were the captain.

My team consists of Sehun, Kris, Tao, Key, Jonghyun, Suho, and Lay. While the other team consists of Xiumin, of course, Chen, Kai, D.O, Onew, Minho, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. We started to play, but I kept stealing glances at Taemin and the nerd.

 

 

2 updates in 1 day!! ^^ Even though this chapter is kind of lame :P But well, stay tuned ^_~