Who has who?

A Gangster Kingka has a Gangster Little Sister?! (Hiatus)

Kai's P.O.V

It's afterschool already. We're going to SHINee hyungs' house. We've been friends for how many years now yet we still don't know about them. We don't even know where they live. But now we'll be going there. I'm so excited.

"Hyung, are you that excited to go to SHINee hyungs' house?" Sehun asked. I just nodded. Then I remembered what Minho hyung whispered awhile ago. "If you just know who you will meet.." That thought keep bugging me. I wonder who Minho hyung was talking about. I wonder if the Dark Angel is living with them, but I guess not.

I sensed someone is stealing glances. I looked around but they're all busy. I was about to continue keeping my things when I caught his eyes. His eyes also caught mine. I was surprised that he was the one who's stealing glances at us. But his expression is still the same. 'This nerd has guts!' We are still having an eye-to-eye war when Sehun called me and my attention went to him. 'Sh*t! I lost!' When I looked at the nerd, he was smirking. Then I glared at Sehun.

"What did I do?" he asked innocently. I just sighed. When I look back at the nerd, he was gone in his place and is now walking to the door. I kept my things quickly and Sehun just did the same. I really want to confront that guy but I can't find a perfect timing. After stuffing our things in our bag, we rushed out the door and went to find the hyungs.

While we're run-walking through the hallways, I saw a glimpse of the nerd's figure but I ignored her. Then the japanese guys caught up to us.

"Hey! Where are you guys going?" Keito asked. Then Yuri looked ahead and his eyes brightened. I looked at where he's looking. I was shocked but I remembered what happened in their first day of school. He was looking at the nerd. Then Sehun and the other guys also looked at where we're looking. Sehun was confused but the other guys' eyes also brightened.

"JAE-CHAAAAN!!!" they all called. The nerd stopped in his tracks and looked around. His eyes landed on us. He was just staring at us blankly. The five went running to him. We just followed them. Then a question popped in my head. How did the nerd and these guys knew each other?

"Yo!" he greeted with a poker face. They'll start talking in japanese again and we won't understand. AGAIN!

"Can we go to your house?" Ryosuke asked in japanese. They speak to us in korean while they speak with the nerd in japanese. The nerd just nodded.

"Yeah, because these guys will also be going there," he answered in japanese. Ughh, we can't understand. I was about to snap when Sehun asked.

"Uhmm.. Jaemin-ssi, what are you talking about?" he asked. I was shocked. He just asked the nerd politely. He didn't even asked us like that except for Luhan hyung, Suho hyung, Kyungsoo hyung and Kris hyung. Jaemin just looked at him.

"They asked if they can come with me and I answered that it depends on you guys if you will allow them," he answered with a straight face. Sehun just nodded. "I'll go ahead. See you when I see you," he said. Then he walked ahead. After watching him walk away, it reminded me of someone. I jsut shook my head to erase the memory.

"Let's go. The others are waiting," I said and walked. They just followed me. When we got to the gate, the hyungs are already there.

"What took you guys so long?" Baekhyun hyung asked. We just smiled and made a peace sign. He just sighed. Taemin hyung clapped his hands to get our attention.

"Are we all here?" he asked. All of us just nodded. " Let's go," he said as he started walking. I turned to Minho hyung and asked about what's bothering me.

"Hyung, what did you mean about what you said earlier at the cafeteria?" I asked him directly. We are in the back anyways and the others are busy joking around. He looked at me and sighed.

"Don't tell them that I told you, okay?" he said. I nodded. "Taemin has a dongsaeng. You already met many times but this is the first time you will know who it is," he said. I was shock but excited. I was shock because this is the first time I heard about Taemin hyung having a dongsaeng and excited to know who it is.

"Does his dongsaeng know about him being a gangster?" I asked. He just smirked and tapped my shoulder.

"Its for you to find out," he said and went to the others. I was left dumbfounded.

 

Another update again^^ I hope you like it :D Wait for the next chapter :) I might reveal who Jaemin is or not. Stay tuned~!!!