New Visitors?

A Gangster Kingka has a Gangster Little Sister?! (Hiatus)

Since today is my birthday, I'll be updating a chapter. I'm sorry if I took so long to update ^-^ Btw, I added some japanese characters.

-------------

Leeteuk's P.O.V.

I was talking on the phone when the other line said something that surprised me.

"So you will come to Korea to see her?" I asked in Japanese. Even though our main territory is in Korea, we have other territories. One of them is Japan. And the one who dealt with it is our little princess.

"Hai. The guys just missed her so much that they can't wait to come see her," the other line stated. I hummed. I guess some people will make our princess happy. I smirked at the thought of the Japanese guys and our little princess working together at the main territory.

"I agree with it. We'll expect to see you soon," I said and the other line hang up. I called the others, except our little princess, to let them know about our visitors.

Jaemin's P.O.V

I was walking in the corridor while listening to music. I didn't notice someone was calling me until that someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned my head and saw ..

"Kyungsoo-ssi? What is it?" I asked him while unplugging my earphones. I waited for until he caught his breath. "Did you run that far, Kyungsoo-ssi?" I added.

"You just walk faster than I thought," he answered when he caught his breath. I sill waited for him to tell me what he wants and I think he noticed it since he looked at me with a serious face.

"I want to be frank. Jaemin-ssi, how did you not know about us?" he asked as Iooked dumbfoundedly at him. He run to catch up to me to ask that?

"No need to answer that," I said and walked my way to my class.

 

That's all for today. Mianhae if it's short update. I'll try updating next time :) Stay tuned !! ^^