Visiting The Orphanage

A Gangster Kingka has a Gangster Little Sister?! (Hiatus)

Taemin's P.O.V

It's been 2 weeks since Jaeminnie's guys came here. We decided to call them "Say Jin" since they were the only ones who were accepted as acquaintances by Jaemin. Its sunday right now so I'm just in the hang out with SHINee hyungs. And Jaemin is probably in the cafe, working even though there is no need for her to work. That's her choice anyway. Suddenly Key hyung thought of an idea.

"Neh guys, why don't we visit the kids that our Jaeminnie took care so much?" He announced. I remained silent signalling that I'm in about it.

"I'm in" "Me too" "Me three!" They all chorused. Now that's settled.

 

Time Skip

After minutes of walking, we arrived at the orphanage. I looked at it as I remembered when Jaemin and me were still kids. We used to be together always even though no one wants to play with us. To tell you, this was the orphanage that kept us after our parents died. Our parents died when I was 6 and Jaemin was 4. After the accident, we were sent to this orphanage. At that time, all the kids didn't want to play with us so it was just me and Jaemin. 3 months later, we met Leeteuk hyung. He was the one who kept us and trained us to be what we are right now. Looking at the orphanage reminds me of that time. But even though its just the two of us, we're happy we have each other. We entered the orphanage and the kids who knew us came running to us.

"It's Taemin hyung and the other hyungs!" the boy who is closest to us, Hyukmin announced. The other kids looked at us and smiled widely.

"Its really them!" "They're here!"

I can hear them say. I guess they really missed us. The hyungs just smiled and greeted them.

"Oppa, where is Jae unnie?" Hyunmin asked. This little cutie really loves Jaemin. I smiled at her and said that she is still working. She just nodded and grinned.

"So you are here to play with us, right?" She asked. We just nodded and all of them cheered. Then we played until dinner. This time, this kids won't be like us when we were still at their age.

 

Mian for the very very late update~ Mian if its short update ^^v Well anyway, stay tuned~!!! :)